Watch AD 3230 anime flick

>watch AD 3230 anime flick
>PARTY ROCKERS IN THE HOUSE TONIGHT starts playing

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/sotonami/status/592404488557760512/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc^tfw&ref_url=http://
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

hang thyself

Sorry for party rocking

dab on them haters op!!!!!!

Die.

GIRLS JUST WANNA HAVE FU-UN

most

epic

thread

on

Sup Forums

Can't handle some dabbing?

this is the worst thread i've ever seen but i can't look away

Kill yourself ban evading faggot. Go back to r*ddit and hang yourself. Fucking piece of shit.

Watch this, kiddo:

*dabs*

I know... I know... It's still too early for you to get it

How does Sup Forums do it? Even with all it's flaws it still manages to maintain a level of quality far above the other media boards.

And just wait to see how faggot mods take 3 hours to delete it. Just like yesterday.

Die, dumb frogposter.

smug pepes in the house tonight
everybody just have a good time

Dumb dumbposter, stay still

I'd wager it's because anime is for faggot nerds so it attracts less normalfags. It's easier for jimmy from reddit to go on Sup Forums and shit the board up, though in the last few years Sup Forums has been fucked with generals full of tumblrfags and such

This phrase has become bannable by the way. You'll also get a longer one than OP.

>frogposting on its way to get archived
Not on my sight. Fucking kill yourself.

>still here

NICE

JOB

MODS

And it's on autosage. Really nice job ABIB.

All of this wouldn't be here if his edit would have been added to the collage

>deliberately chose not to delete the thread
Why do they do this?

Wait what?

Witch one? Did someone tried to slip this faggotry into Sup Forums draws?

Short story: they're doing a card collage for the girls last tour author, this guy submitted this edit to and people didn't like it. He kept spamming it until it's in

Oh that's pretty hilarious.

That edit is pretty neat.
I remember the dabbing being part of the opening scene

Oh fuck him then. I mean he's free to send it to tkmiz outside of the collage and i would even support it for the potential misunderstood reaction of the clinically depressed woman\man\potato but keep that outside of Sup Forums.
twitter.com/sotonami/status/592404488557760512/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc^tfw&ref_url=http://

>frogshit
>neat
Nice try samefaggot. Neck yourself. You're fucking pathetic.