Boruto Discussion

New episode today
also apparently Sekibeing is depressed and wants to kill himself

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/cekibeing/status/943333658882031618
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Mitsuki best boy

Sasuke is still the best character, he did nothing wrong at all except marry S*kura

Boruto and Sarada kissed, hmm, that was fast.

SALAD NO

Give Sekibeing the best of support on Twitter guys. Write him an inspiring tweet in broken japanese using google translate or something, I really don't want this great animator to kill himself ;-;
twitter.com/cekibeing/status/943333658882031618

[Laughs in Hiashi]

Shit. Fucking Japan and their work ethic, we must make sure this man survives.

I don't think they're legally married though, they just had a child, and Sakura probably forced him to.

[Laughs in keikaku]

Still didn't kissed user...

Sumirefags BTFO

>Using graduation pick
>When they have stated they hate Ikemoto
>Main focus of this episode was team 7
>Subtly pushing the "new Konoha 12"
>Same format of OP as the previous Sumire OPs
I wonder who could be behind this OP...

>this fucking close
>smooch sound
>Chocho's reaction
stay in denial fag

>twitter.com/cekibeing/status/943333658882031618
I think TL user should translate this tweet properly before we respond.
And i'd say we should make new year postcard for him with help of some drawfags and TL Anons Or we could go full Sup Forums and do billboard filled with shitpost

GODDAMMIT GUYS TALK ABOUT THE EPISODE
goth loli talked

Was this the worst episode of Boruto so far? I even had more fun watching the Denki and Iwabe firefighter episode.

He smooched her sandals user.

Honestly I'm with as all the pieces fit and she could have kicked him in the face as retaliation (Sakura's violent genetics) instead of gaging like Sasuke did. Honestly I'm not looking forward to the next week of pure war over this scene...

What happened to him?

If only she was part of Boruto's team and not Sarada.

Every episode is the worst episode if it doesn't include Sasuke, and he's showing up soon

D E L U S I O N A L
This is canon user, just admit it.

>I got tired really ... This year's work is over ... I bought a work that I can not tolerate for a long time ... I could not keep the schedule eventually I made trouble for the production team ... I am sorry ... It was suicidal ...I need to reflect I ... I'm going to sleep well for the time being.

I mean the evidence points otherwise, they did use the same sound effect as Sasuke and Naruto kissing

He messed up

Her voice's SUUUUPER cute, and she seems to be a great teammate too. Just lovely

Okay faggots
Naruto vs Korra
Who wins?
As they got both shoved demon and spirit inside of them respectively
Also they also have Reincarnation shit going on for decades only to be stopped by them

Need to see the scene where their lips are locked. Otherwise it is just like showed: Sarada gave her her feat.

It seems Huang bit off more than he could chew for his cuts. He tends to put in a lot of movement in his work so I guess it was hard to fit with the tight schedule the show has been running.

Naruto has bullshit Fox powers but Korra has Mary sue powers, tough choice

Yeah right retard-kun, see Are you SEETHING yet again?

Well that's still pretty hot.

>Sumirefags meltdown
Sweet.

Is it just me or SP/Kishi got inspired by her when they designing Sarada's and Sakura's outfits for the movie?

If you like femdom kissus then maybe.

Otherwise that was NaruSasu parallel but with Sarada blocking the kiss.

>don't have a sharingan
>cockblock yourself out of 50% of your vision
is this kid retarded?

probably some kakashi wannabe

Can't wait to see Mitsuki's Sage Mode in the anime.

But muh Kakashi senpai

yeah, and i was with content with Team 3 too, it was breath of fresh air from Team 7 bullshit

How do you know he DOESN'T have a Sharingan huh? Maybe his best friend who so happens to be a remaining Uchiha died last night between the graduation test and the team formation.

He just needs to rip out one of Salad's eyes.

Team 7 just formed retard.

now when you look for team 7 pictures you are going to get both the old and new team, goddamit SP Team 3 was fine.

>yfw he befriends a Shin

Don't worry, as Boruto's first kiss was with girl (see ) and called "its filthy", he probably going to be end up with Mitsuki

>Mitsuki
BorutoxSasuke doujins are canon

Oh shit you right, those little shits are still running around freely in the world...Sauce was right, they should've killed them all.

Maybe it was filthy for him because he smooched with the dirt on Salads sandals.

Why do you even care? If it was, it was a callback to the OG series, if it wasnt it was just a funny moment. Does your ship feels threaten or what? You should be worried that that are really pushing the Naruto/Sasuke parallels.

I hope they just go with the name team Konohamaru and the whole team 7 thing gets ignored.

This, but is there any historical reference with team 7 or Naruto's team was the first relevant one?

>because you let...Enko die...

Wow that's already become really old.

Ok, I'm half thinking he might honestly had just lost his eye.

The only relevant team besides them were the Sannin. most teams with important shinobi in them had literally whos like Minato's team or died like Rin and Obito on Kakashi's team
>inb4 the Sannin were Team 7

>implying they weren’t referencing Naruto/Sasuke
I feel bad for you

It was a boring episode

>Melts down like chocolate
Sweet.

We both know that's EXACTLY what's going to happen at some point.

It would be cool if Bort, Salad and Mitsuki get their own team nickname like the sannin but something different.

I JUST REALIZED THIS BEAUTIFUL MOTHERFUCKER IS 70 YEARS OLD
WHAT THE FUCK

>y-you see? n-now you’re the ones being butthurt!
If it makes you feel better, Naruto and Sasuke were pretty gay for each other. Unfortunately, nothing ever came of it.

I really hope that they don't go that far.

I've got just the name in mind:

Oh shit, Orochimaru became a mother of two in her/his 70s

>Not realizing that one of them has a vagina now

I mean, you can't miss the obvious.

Wasabi looks so cool with her new hoodie

>implying this means they’re absolutely going to fuck
Yeah, no

>implying they won't
Whatever helps you sleep at night

Dermatologist Hate Him

he got to do both

Whatever you want to think of

he kissed her so she booted his face. why so salty sumire?

This.

Konohamaru really is into bondage huh?

>that borusara kiss
purpleshitfags on suicide watch.

Lewd

Sarada was very unlikable this episode. Makes me think Boruto, Mitsuki and Sumire would be a better team as Mitsuki said.

Sauce and cuckura are the two biggest reasons why Naruto sucked in the first place.

Show screenshot from the episode (no fanart) where we see their lips locked. If you don't find any then I asume that Sarada blocked the kiss.

and incest apparently

>retard-kun still believes it was an actual kiss
you`re getting desperate now

>they made sumire canon just to cuck her
>purpleshitter on suicide

>Naruto/Sasuke parallel
Retard-kun on suicide watch

Nothing here guarantees they’ll fuck, Naruto lips met both Sasuke and Sakura

It really was and I say that as someone that enjoyed almost every episode so far. The entire episode I was wondering what the fuck happened to the animation instead of paying attention to the story.

saving for mitsuki gaiden

>cuckmirefags this mad

You’re trying too hard, truly the next generation of NaruSaku

>Naruto"s first kiss was with boy
>Ends up with Hinata

>Boruto's first kiss was with girl
>???
Sounds logical

When would Boruto find time to bond with Mirai, Kakashi, and Konohamaru?

When will you finally stfu for your own good? oh btw you still havent uplaoded that apology video so until then you have no say whatsoever

>points out flaw in reasoning
>y-you’re just mad!

Remember that time naruto and sakura kissed? oh wait... Sorry cuckfag.

I am lurking in so many forums and 90% of the community said that Salad was annoying, bad animation, badly written and muh Team 7 instead of Team 3.

Seems like we are not the only one.

She did kiss him while giving CPR which has about as much romantic resonance as accidentally bumping into each other, stay mad

>Now they are imagining lines that the characters didn't say to save their ship
>Thinking Mitsuki of all people would ship anything other than Borusara
The state of Sumirefags everyone.