it's shit, but I like it

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>Black Clover discussion

Lol lmao xd XD Xd xD up vote

Shit

pretty much this. MADA MADAAAAAAAA

Mimosa a best.

A BEST.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Yes.
Fucking yes.
Mereoleona is good too

Kill yourselves CloverCucks.

The industry in a nutshell

Can you hero academia fags stop derailing the discussion here?

BUUUUUUULLLLLAAAAAKKKUUUUUU

KLOVAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

EHHHHHHHHHHHHHH???????????????????

NAAAAANNNIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII?!??!???!???!!!!?!?!??!!!!?!?!?!?!?????!!!!???!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Oh so they are your boogeyman.

This shit is taking me back. I remember when Naruto and Bleach fags did the same.

Someone explain to me what this rubber nen thing is about.

O

MY

They are the new Naruto and Bleach afterall. We will get fags fighting against each other soon enough just like in the good ol' times.
Speedreaders use it to try and show that HxH had a asspull moment. Which got debunked a long time ago already but haters gonna hate.

WISHING
ENERGY

Fuck off Black Cocklovers

The anime original stuff this week was decent.

People are going to change their tunes when the elves come back.

The church kids being excited to see Yuno and asking where Asta is was really sweet.

It's also nice to see more of Klaus and Mimosa earlier, instead of waiting until the dungeon storyline to suddenly introduce them.

Shit, I thought it was gonna end at ep 12, but I found out it will run for 51 episodes.
They did put a massive budget on this one.

great thread, good discussion

Spoiler is not until tonight or tomorrow. Please contain yourself.