One Piece

Spoilers are out. It seems some people are confused.

No Sunny is not dying

No Pedro is not dead

No Pound is not dead

No Jinbei is not dying

No Sapoo is not happening

No Big Mom will not get defeated this arc

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/a/search/filename/ Roronoa-Zoro/
desuarchive.org/a/search/text/sapoo/
desuarchive.org/a/search/subject/One Piece/page/130/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Fightfags fucking up threads as usual
I hate discussing One Piece here.

Why would Jinbei tell everyone to discard the ship? I think the Sunny will survive and everyone will stand their ground against Thin Mom.

Are we in Wano yet?

*munches ur food*

The absolute state of Carrotfags

Get a job.
desuarchive.org/a/search/filename/ Roronoa-Zoro/

I'm disappointed Compote didn't have a more prominent role. In a world where fruit can give you superpowers, you'd think the lady who's all about fruit would be seriously important.

Obviously it's time for Luffy to appear and stall for time while Sanji finishes the cake

So when are we getting the new chapter?

He's right for making a new thread. You faggots are ruining these threads with your powerlevelfaggotry atop the usual shitposting.

Sanji x Nami YES!

>He's right for making a new thread.
No, (You) weren't actually. Last one wasn't at bump limit.

>samefagging to defend yourself
At least put effort into it, samefag.

Sanafaggot is the biggest cancer in the last two years, how new are you?

Samefagging doesn't make him new.

No samefagging here. The OP can vouch for that, too.

What?

Sure, samefag.

Whatever, samefag.

It's a mental issue guy. I'm sure this bag of shit and the other zoro spammer suffer from some deep seated autism. I rather them continue to spam the board than shoot up a school because they have nothing better going on in their pathetic lives.

Reminder that Carrotfags are BnHAtards.

Funny how the redditors are mad about the OP.

What is so hard to understand about what I posted?

Fight are the most important part of this series and the reason it's so popular to begin withThe climax of every single arc has been a fight and the highest moments of this series have been fights.
Anyone who disagrees is a pathetic cuck and should fuck off back to reading SoL garbage.

>and the other zoro spammer
It's literally the same guy.

>still no Sanji and Nami reunion
See you guys next year

One Piece is an adventure manga first and foremost. Fights are secondary. If you want mindless fighting, Go back to Dragon Ball or Naruto.

No one would miss you Sanafag

Big mum jumps on shit everyone
>BE READY TO RUN AWAY

Wait why are people calling Carrot a shittier?
Is not like she lost

Who are you quoting?

Be ready to abandon the ship t- jinbey

>No Pedro is not dead
what

>FIGHTS ARE WHAT ONE PIECE IS ALL ABOUT
>ANYONE WHO CANNOT ONE SHOT A YONKOU IS A JOBBER
>ANYONE WHO ISN'T ADMIRAL PIRATE KING TIER IS A JOBBER
Short answer: Fightfags from Naruto/Bleach.

Source for that statement?

>sapoo
thread discarded

Based editor

Glad you got triggered. I'm also glad you will get BTFO

Cuckoda following orders like a good goy

>blue background with white font
Literally eye cancer

Guess who wrote it

Reminder that Mihawk is stronger than the Yonkou.

No he is not retard. He is a better swordsman than them but not stronger than them

Superior thread that wasn't created by a SaNa Ledditor fag.

Stop it fightfag.

>abandoning Sunny

Where the fuck is based Franky? He would die to defend the Sunny with his entire arsenal of weapons going HAM on Big Bitch

Reminder that Anti-Carrotfags are all delusional HxHfags, and should be ignored

Who's to tell that once i see Wano is not the day that i go on a mass murder and suicide spree on my former school?
Zoro is my reason for livign but once that is done i will finally manage to get all my retributon on the chads that bullied me in highschool and the disgusting sluts that rejected me and denied me sex.There's is literally nothign wrong with killing as many fuckers as i can since we live in a world where only being a cruel and violent asshole gets you acceptance.Killing is in human nature and no one deserves to live.

Shut the fuck up.

>goes "Rabbit God Awakening" mode
>"Let me take care of it" t. Carrot –c.2017
>beats 5 fodder
>breaks rudder
>Smiles ^_^
>
>gets saved by Brook
How will Carrotfags recover?

>entire arsenal of weapons going HAM on Big Bitch
lol

Anti-Carrot fags are still so mad about last chapter, and all the Carrotfags celebrating her wrecking shit, that a line or two about her getting tired and Brook lending her a hand is a WIN in their eyes.

OFFICIAL POWERRANKING

Mihawk>>>>>>>>>Roger/Whitebeard/Garp>Kaido>Big Mom/Shanks/Shiki/Sengoku>>Admirals/Magellan/BB/

Carrotfags SEETHING

Could Water Luffy beat Akainu?

Anti-Carrotfags delusional as always

I dont think blaming your boogeyman and calling them names is how you get people in your thread.

I feel embarrassed for you. You actually posted this desperate attempt lmao

Could Armament Haki prevent Magellan's poison from entering your pores?

>news about Wano in 2019
>Mihawk shitposting in full swing
Clockwork

Bait
Also bait. Is (you)s the thing you want?

>them
Bad attempt at hiding samefaggotry.

Look at the threads. Look at any thread before Naruto and Bleach ended. It's all on Desuarchive. People had discussions and civil conversation, yet right around when Naruto ended, powerlevelfags came in and made those power ranking charts and added the first layer of shitposting, then the idiots swarmed in and kept making recurring posts akin to /vg/ generals, and finally after Bleach ended, shipperfags came in full force. You don't have to believe me, I don't expect you to. But being in these threads for the last few years, the change in culture and users is damning enough.

Again, you don't have to believe me, this is what I'm interpreting from the posts as of late.

I don't get why people hate Carrot.

Pudding is the only shitty girl this arc

>t. Carrotfag

We had powerlevel shit even when Nardo was still running, are you okay?

Fuck you normalfag,you wouldn't understand.

No. Haki does not protect you from DF powers, it just allows you to hit logia users.

>literally only one (1) guy uses the word "sapoo"
>desuarchive.org/a/search/text/sapoo/
>it's the shizo sanafag
You can't make this shit up

Is that how powerlevelfags and shippers formed? And now they are shitting on OP threads? That’s horrible.

Untrue but it's at least better than
"Waah guises come to my thread waah why is no one listening to me waah muh SaNa boogeyman guises waah pls respond

Post manlets and height comparisons.

Sanafag was here long before bleach ended Idk what you are talking about

>desuarchive.org/a/search/text/sapoo/
This is just sad now.

Ebin samefag.
Funny how you think your boogeyman is one person. Also funny how you think I came up with that term.
If you were here you would know who started it but your newfag ass wouldn't know since you were busy in oroshit

It wasn't as full-blown as it is now, and those faggots were rightfully ridiculed

You have shippers in every fanbase, but when a series ends, there are going to be some shippers who'll get pissy over a certain ship no longer being canon. NaruSakufags got butthurt, IchiRukifags got butthurt, countless other ships got burned down, it goes on and on. Losing their ship from one series, they come into another series and make a crack pairing or a pairing that could make sense but instead of being civil, they spam it everywhere and cause a bunch of infighting with other shippers and fans. Add on the shitposters who do it just to get a rise out of people and it's a mess.

Duh? I'm talking about the people who support the ship, not the ship itself.

>Ebin samefag.
Keep the paranoia up, you are plain pathetic.

>Funny how you think your boogeyman is one person.
Well desuarchive.org/a/search/text/sapoo/ proves it.

Man I just want to talk about OP and it’s lore. And also waifu Robin. I try my best to civil in OP threads.

>those faggots were rightfully ridiculed
Here are threads from when Naruto was still being published:
desuarchive.org/a/search/subject/One Piece/page/130/

You'll find powerlevel shit in every thread and no one got called a faggot for it.

>only 6'2
Why is God a manlet in the OP universe?

>sunny is destroyed because of jinbe
>new ship has the face of a rabbit

please

>this proves it see
Oh wow you are right. Woah user

dont avatarfag or the mods will ban you

Heh, pretty good kid. Your army, I mean.
*opens stomach gate*
But unfortunately you're 100 soldiers too early to challenge me.

Bleach and narutofags are selfaware how some of their chapters are bullshit. But when Oda makes 10 chapters bird cage stalling you eat out of his ass like it's the second coming of the bible

Well yes. Seeing how you used it only enough times to fill just one page in an entire year. Always in the same context, with the same posting style.

Woah user. Tell your buddies about it! Tell them how you pretend to be other people in a anonymous website and then ebin troll them.
I don't think you false flagging will stop SaNami though.
Sorry

he said SANAfag not SAMEfag. slow down a bit before you get condescending, speed D. reader

Maybe stronger than Teach. He ain't doing shit to the rest of them.

>no u
Nice try.

You say that as if Blackbeard isn't the strongest.

>no u
It seems you are starting to understand who this site works

Of course, they were ignored and no one humored them except for other powerlevelfags. The increase in Sup Forums's traffic contributes to the decline of posting quality, hence all the anime forum users coming here not having to worry about a username or an identity. The same thing happened to Sup Forums in 2008 with Smash.

No, you swallow your pain and wait it out. One Piece is better when you read it in its entirety rather than piece by piece. Dressrosa was long, but it paid off.

did you unironically change the discussion from last threads powerlevel autism to your personal shipping autism?

He isn't. That's why he's taking multiple DFs.

Honestly why read this shit when Kingdom, HxH and NNts exists and are still ongoing?
Oda is just getting milked. He has implied a lot of times he wants to quit.

Hey did something happen in Wan pizz yet or do I have to wait another 10 years?