Hey user-kun, it's not yet too late. You can still protect ANN-kun's smile

Hey user-kun, it's not yet too late. You can still protect ANN-kun's smile.

Other urls found in this thread:

animenewsnetwork.com/this-week-in-anime/2017-11-07/.123685
animenewsnetwork.com/feature/2017-12-08/the-best-fate-servants-to-summon-for-winning-a-grail-war/.125018
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

haha no

Rev up those adblocks and archive.is links.

>Southeast Asia

>good journalism

What for?

>tranlaring tweets and press releases 1 week after they come out
>good journalism

>good journalism
>fucking editorials in the form of text chats
It's fucking embarrassing to call that journalism.
animenewsnetwork.com/this-week-in-anime/2017-11-07/.123685

>Good journalism

>journalism

"good journalism"

>journalism

I do use them cause it's just easy to scroll and see what's happened while you were asleep but most of the time Sup Forums has the news before it.

ANN is shi-

animenewsnetwork.com/feature/2017-12-08/the-best-fate-servants-to-summon-for-winning-a-grail-war/.125018

So basically they're using the NN repeal as an excuse to milk more money from their userbase. Classy.

That's not what they're doing, you're thinking about Mozilla and Wikipedia.
I still have no idea how giving either of them money will help fight the NN repeal.

How does Sup Forums do it? Even with all it's flaws it still manages to maintain a level of quality far above the other media boards.

Why, you aren't actually reading those articles are you?

>good journalism
>good
>journalism

They are a good source of news tho

>good journalism

>ANN
>news

I remember something an user posted once about how ANN is a tabloid at best since they only translate tabloid websites and don't post actual news like the protests for the comiket thing. Anyway, the important news are always posted here so why bother going to another place.

Context? Seems funny.

>anime journalism

I hope anime zac chokes to death on his tranny boyfriend's dildo.

>Southeast Asia

Fuck off retard.

He wrote an article claiming Girls und Panzer was a panty-shot filled brainless pile of moeshit normal people wouldn't watch, which proved a top ANN writer doesn't know what he's talking about and had not even watched the most popular anime of the time. GuP's director specifically ordered the series not to have pantyshots.