Who can defeat him?

Who?

this badass knight with his badass sword

I dont know who can defeat him. But to beat him Guts first has to overcome the almost constant hiatus.

Him

cruz could take him down.

The cock

Murata by ensuring he never reaches the series conclusion.

Correcto!

The color completely ruins the original line work.

Does Griffith need to sleep and/or eat? I'm sure anyone who calls himself a professional will know what to do.

Because that went so well the last time he tried. Right.

Man I want a new dragons dogma.

What about Madara? Or anyone from Type Moon at all?

I'll do it

Can based Hiro Shishigami give this nigga a run for his money?

Guts cause MC

He is the bad guy so all the good guys can beat him

This isn't Fairy Crap or Tokyo Crap:re mate.

He cannot beat the dick.

This badass right here, probably somehow.

Saint Donovan

Ryougi Shiki could him if she got close enough to slice and stab. Aside from her reflexes she is deffenceless.

Rickert

The only "bad thing" about Miura's art is that it looks like shit painted.
I'm yet to see a colored panel of Berserk that looks better than the original black and white.
Maybe the secret for the Berserk anime is making it black and white?

This cripple can probably kill Griffith

It certainly would give it something rarely ever done.

>femtoneki

>worst leader to ever be in series
>complete retard
>biggest cuck
>jobs to dickless manlet and his jobber sidekick
>Goes full retarded because he wants to tap his waifu's pussy again
>Only cares about his shit waifu-laifu acting as nobody ever loved him except her even though his fucking bff gave his face for this ungrateful cuck
>Touka chan Touka chan Touka chan
>Aaaaaa aaaaa aaaaa? A? Aaaaaaaa aaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa a aaaaaaaaaa!!!
>"Femtoneki"

How insulting to Femto.

So why everyone is saying this? Is there any clear paralell or what?

Let me bump in on this one to explain what is deal with all this.

Writer of series Tokyo Ghoul:re Ishida Sui has became complete hack after chapter 56 of :re ended. However it was still readable until main character becomes one eyed king utter retard. He goes even more retarded after losing his virginity and knocking his waifu up with his spawn that makes no sense to even be alive with original lore author created or biology itself(author is that much of hack rn).
Anyway,the retarded mcwho is supposed to be one eyed king achieved nothing as one all thanks to him being too deep in his waifu's pussy while letting his enemy do wahtever the fuck he wants.Results are obvious as such.His organization dies without achieving anything,he himself gets cucked after trying to have shining moment. See
After that majestic thing our lovely retarded mc reaches levels of retardation one shouldn't be able to reach. He turns into kaiju like beast that devours Tokyo and all because...... he wants to see his waifu Touka again(lol). Now he is big retarded kaiju and there is shitty plot that rips off Godizilla there blah blah blah blah boring stuff, manga has turned into quite a shit.

Anyway, Kanekifags can't accept their dear character being this much of retarded cuck so they started digging for any shit they can find that can "redeem" their retarded mc to make him less retarded.
Since author of tg loves paralleling his work with others he is fan of such as Berserk for example, Kanekifags searched for every single "Griffith/Kaneki" parallel their sorry asses could find and now they're hoping their retarded mc breaks out of egg in form of femto...THE FEMTONEKI!
Which I agree with is utter insult to Femto, the one he doesn't deserve at least.

Short: this thing is just bait because of this.

>So why everyone is saying this? Is there any clear paralell or what?
>Kanekifags can't accept their dear character being this much of retarded cuck so they started digging for any shit they can find that can "redeem" their retarded mc to make him less retarded.
^That.

>Being such a brainlet that can't understand the deconstruction that started subtle to blatant, juxtapositing the idea of the "chosen one" with the fucked up joke that is the real world, such as biology and human mental state, even using elements as destiny such as the Tarot and paralles, not only to the part 1, also to other works suchs as Miura´s Berserk which is also heavily based on the Fool's Journey.
I swear I read :re sorrounded by monkeys.

Look at this retard.