Boruto Discussion

This episode was fucking garbage, Hopefully Mitsuki's episode will be better

Fuck off. Jesus. You can't even wait until we're past the bump limit anymore to start this shit.

It's sadly happening. Jump Festa was the nail in the coffin, that last warning.
>Manga is far from top 10, even for monthly series
>Boruto has no prime airing time
>Their 3 main teams and the best partners for outsourcing are already working on Black Clover or other production committees with way bigger budget like TG:re or that new magic girl series
>They are using their main teams like Perriot + for that
>No OVAs or movies planned, not even a hint at Jump Festa
>Main animators for Boruto Project are now going freelancer
>They already started promoting new project by Kishi
It's over lads, we have the new GT. It was fun while it lasted.

Fuck off narutards

You post the same doomposts every thread since May and the show is still running.

Reminder that Iwabe got the best new outfit

This is the 4th time, user
are you trying to create a pasta?

Why did you post this exact thing from the previous thread?

Nice meme

Did Metal's outfit change at all?

*Borulards

If Sumire were in team 7, we wouldn't have to hear Sarada's constant bitching.

other than wearing the anklet as a scarf no not really..

Reminder that this is the team Mitsuki wanted

whats wrong with her face?

Autism

>SEETHING
Back to this shitpost, I see

Chapter 19 spoilers tomorrow or Friday

Any predictions?

No, it was Wasabi and Namida

At least both Sumire and Mitsuki would be great support to Boruto. Never getting in his way like Sarada does.
Nothing. Her round face is cute.

Konohamaru vs. Ao "flashback" fight. Chapter ends with Boruto and his crew finding Konohamaru on the ropes because of something Ao did to him.

>This is what Sumirefags actually believe

>”You’re standing too close”

Says the bitch who enjoys invading his personal space to gaze at his beautiful eyes and compliment them. Y’know what? I’m not even mad. They just screwed up this whole episode.

Mitsuki actually recognizes Sumire's strength after she went toe to toe with him.

The characterization is not that inconsistent. Salad has always been a bitchy hypocrite. That's consistent.

Reminder that between the anime and the manga Boruto and Sarada:

>Have kissed

>Sarada likes Boruto

>Boruto promises to protect her and has only done stuff because he was guilt tripped about abandoning his promise to Sarada

>Sarada has stalked Boruto (the Uzumaki hidden kekkei genkai)

>Their teammate ships them together

man this couldn't be more obvious if the mangaka came out and announced.

Sumires face looks kind of round/fat in this episode?
Has she been gaining weight?
She looks older too. Well most of the kids look older.

I dunno her face looks pretty shit

Shut the fuck up Retard-kun
go back to >>Reddit

That screencap wasn't even from this episode, and Mitsuki never even suggested he wanted to work with her, in fact this is from when he went to confirm that the class rep was in fact 2edgy4u

Are you going to copy paste this in every thread now?

>toe to toe
KEK

>what is a tsundere

that sleeveless-seifuku combo doesn't suit her, it makes he shoulders looks to wide.

her spy/assasin suit looks way better.

So long as dumb purpletards continue to give it (You)s yeah

You can't be more off the mark, that's why you didn't get the trips.
>Have kissed
He kissed her sandals
>Sarada likes Boruto
More like she's fucking jealous of his talent
>Boruto promises to protect her and has only done stuff because he was guilt tripped about abandoning his promise to Sarada
Boruto only reacted to what Mitsuki said after he mentioned abandoning the other villagers, he didn't do it only for her.
>Sarada has stalked Boruto
Retconned. Not in the new canon anymore.
>Their teammate ships them together
This shit is just to shoehorn their relationship together because neo team 7 was already fixed since the movie, but it's fucking unnatural considering their current personalities.

user we went over this already, they were far too close to fit a hand let alone a foot, then Boruto kept moving (as seen here: ) while Sarada stayed still and Chocho's face went from concern to "Oh Shit".

Idiot, what happened in that time frame was obvious. Sarada saw Boruto's face closing and she pulled her face back and put her foot on his face. That's all what happened. If they actually kissed both of them would be way more flustered after she removed her foot off his face.

Not shown = doesn't exist. They show her sandals on his face and no reaction implying they kissed.

Don't embarass yourself more

Sure, he is the biggest Sumirefag in the universe.

Did you forget she’s a Magic Ninja?

>If they actually kissed both of them would be way more flustered after she removed her foot off his face.
This part is very true. I believed they kiss before taking this into account..

If Boruto actually kissed Sarada there would have been an explosion and kids laughing/teasing while an epic battle raged

Seems more like SP decided to have the cake but not to eat it.

holy shit boruto threads are pure cancer, poison, toxic shit. shipperfags need to fucking die

>When the bridge collapsed with Boruto and Sarada on it and Mitsuki just yelled Boruto's name.
All my lels.

>lol I’m such an epic troll xD
Fuck off

This. Shikadai, Inojin and Mitsuki would tease Boruto to the end of the world. Sumire would lose herself hawawa-ing for an hour. ChoCho would say that she's jealous of Sarada, and many other reactions.

>implying he meant couple romantically
>implying he doesn’t want Boruto himself
Every time

Why do you care so much if they kissed or not?

And brainlets still think he ships Boruto and Sarada

It was just a reference to Naruto and Sasuke's kiss.

Meh, Shino got in there before anyone could do anything about it, and everyone was in shock, plus Sarada was flustered, look at the classic Tsundere attitude she gives of blaming the hero while avoiding eye contact

It would be Shino opening the door and hearing a chorus of “K-I-S-S-I-N-G! First comes love! Then comes marriage! Here-“

*notices hole in the wall*

Because there is an idiot swearing that they kissed when there is no proof that they actually did.

>Mirai losing to Boruto and the worst Uchiha who ever lived
man I hope Sarada dies when the future arc will finally happens

This, anybody who falls for this shipperbait instead of understanding it’s a reference to Naruto and Sasuke is retarded

It’s likely that they actually did, I think the problem is he then uses this to say “OMG ENDGAME

Wasabi is newKiba, but who is newHinata? Sumire or Namida?

As if Shino of all people would be able to calm down an excited class. He would first cry before being able to calm them down.

>Mirai jobbing just like her mom and dead pop.
It fits.

At least she was able to beat a sharingan with genjutsu.

tough choice Sumire has the color gimmick of Hinata but Namida kinda has her emotional shyness shit

Hope Boruto pop the question to Sumire tho I don't want to witness the Boruto/Sarada ship

Sumire is similar to wife Hinata. Namida is like old Hinata without the crush on the MC.

I wanna taste Wasabi’s sauce

Probably Sumire, but it’s hard to say because there’s some characters who are direct parallels, like Metal and Shikadai, but then there are some that are a mix of other characters, like Boruto, Sarada, and Sumire. Then there’s Mitsuki. Who is, well, Mitsuki.

no bully pls

Based on design, backstory, character and popularity it's Sumire.

Based on tits it's Namida

See this. What do?

>Has the sharingan.
>Gets caught in basic genjustu.
I now understand why Sasuke prefers Boruto.

you were retard kun this entire time trying to play both sides. you're a piece of work you.

I think I might actually like you. keep it up.

So basically canon filler.

Well Mitsuki has the charisma of Sasuke and Orichimaru tho Sarada is just the worst version of Sakura

I want to chocho Chocho's chochos.

Why does Sarada job so hard? You sure she isn't Kiba's or Lee's?

>basic
Kurenai was supposed to be good at genjutsu, she jobbed to itachi but itachi is the third strongest uchiha ever.

The worst part is not that she got caught in the genjutsu, it's that she couldn't resist it at all despite having the sharingan on. Should Mirai be actually hostile, she would be dead by now. I guess Sakura's genes are really incompatible with the Uchiha.

I want to hawawa Hawawa’s hawawas until she hawawas

Salad is gonna be a housewife like Kushina after accepting she’s delusional about Hokage life

>Blaming Sakura.
Sakura never jobbed like this. There is something wrong with their daughter.

Well, the blood of a jobber flows through her veins.

But is more than just the kiss

What's going in here again?

Funny enough, Boruto is a mix of Naruto, Sasuke, and Hinata, while Sarada is a mix of Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura

>You realize Sarada is actually the Kiba of the next generation.

Nothing here, just expressing my love for my favorite character

Sakura sucks

But at least she put up a fight with the Sound 3 or whoever

I see some Sakura mixed into Boruto, too. He even has the pink.

Who has some Kakashi mixes? Mitsuki? I know it's not Konohamaru.

I know, it’s more shipteasing. Sarada gets shipteased with Boruto, Sumire gets shipteased with Boruto. Like every shonen, we won’t know until it happens. Until then, acting like anything is “confirmed” is pointless.

See

Houki

>Sakura sucks
How do you want this thread to go, user? I'm giving you a choice.

This is not a hugbox, if you don't want people insulting your waifu then close your eyes or grow a thicker skin.

She jobbed to Itachi in an instant. One would think that his inexperienced niece would be able to at least resist to some degree the genjutsu of the inexperienced daughter of Kurenai, but she didn't. She just allowed herself to get raped by an imaginary tree.

Houki of course!

bulli

They made same (or similar enough) kissing sound to the one Naruto and Sasuke made and Sarada did the whole tsundere thing of blaming the hero while avoiding eye contact

I keep forgetting this because they has not been a single instance of her being proficient in genjutsu outside of word alone.

>trying to holding the thread hostage
Just IGNORE

Sauce is NOT for bully