Boruto discussion

Nardo training the jonin of the village was pretty cool.
I guess he is a slightly competent Hokage after all.

should a hokage be training Jonins? Aren’t there multitudes of people that can be tasked with this?

It’s almost as if he has nothing better to do

Too bad the animation was pretty bad.

In the war the ones doing the barrier sucked ass and if it weren't for the previous hokage they would have died, it's better if they train with an actual monster.

He can actually teach? I thought he was one of those shitters who are geniuses at learning shit, yet can't teach shit due lack of talent for teaching unless all he does is do something and then pray the others can imitate him

Thee are multitudes of people that can be tasked with filling paperwork. Shikamaru can handle most of the management shit. Hokage is the strongest warrior in the village, he's a military leader/symbol, not a real political leader (Hiruzen was a political leader but he still had a legion of advisors and the rest of Hokage were obviously not real politicians but rather just charismatic and skilled soldiers), training other ninja, sharing his expertise and evaluating their skill is exactly what he should do.

Well Nardo went kyubi cloak on their ass. If they can manage to hold him off for even a bit then the training will have been a success.
I think its great that the strongest shinobi in the world is training his soldiers to try and hold back his power.
This is the best part of the episode.

All he has to do is release chakra, nothing to teach them.

How disappointing, and here I thought he was actually doing something meaningful instead of pulling the classic "hit me if you can" meme training overpowered "mentors" do as "training"

>"hit me if you can"
That's exactly what happened.

Wasted fucking potential. He could've been teaching them what he learned during his time as a ninja and adapt techniques that previously only he could use due retarded levels of chakra to be used by non godly ninja and instead all the does is to pretty much toy around with them using his broken as fuck power ups, as if that would help them at all.

Naruto is lucky, always oyakodon

I haven't been following boruto so what the fuck happened to her tits? I could swear that even as a kid, she had them bigger than that, let alone the knockers she had post time skip.

He was testing their sealing skills and that's important since it was such a problem to hold the 10 tails in the war. He really can't teach them anything that uses loads of chakra since they don't have it, except maybe senjutsu but that was hard even for geniuses like Orochimaru and Minato.

What was the point of him transforming? Can't he take out some shitter kids on base form like Kakashi did?

He was testing a barrier team. He used his chakra arms to destroy the barrier. Preparing for future war.

That's an extremely specific and highly unlikely scenario to happen again during his lifespan. Pretty much nothing to gain from what he did unless the entire world learned fucking nothing from the previous wars and lets history repeat again and he jobs to a tailed beast thief faction.

>That's an extremely specific and highly unlikely scenario to happen again during his lifespan.
Except that they know the ayy lmaos will invade again.

post lewd Himawari

SP seem to be under the impression that Naruto is powerless without his Kyuubi cloak; when in reality this as far from the truth as possible, as shown in the manga. Honestly Naruto's portrayal in the manga is one of the only good things about it, probably because it doesn't portray him as a total jobber unlike the anime. This also relates to a much bigger issue, which is how SP have intentionally nerfed the old generation to make the new generation appear more competent and powerful; for example, Mirai's jobbing to make Boruto look good in this episode.

>nerfed the old generation to make the new generation appear more competent and powerful; for example, Mirai's jobbing to make Boruto look good in this episode.
Mirai is part of the new generation though, hell this is the first time we have even seen her in action.

>Nardo training the jonin of the village was pretty cool.
What's the point of engaging in this purely masturbatory exercise? He's a demigod, what the fuck are they supposed to do against him and how will that possibly help them improve beyond regularly demolishing their self esteem?

Mirai is just a chunnin with no special skills unlike the snowflake trio.

>They've been laughing since I can remember. But they're not gonna laugh anymore.

How else are they going to get good?

She is the hokage's body guard, she is a prodigy compared to the crap chunin's we seen before. Not only that but she is a captain.

3 vs 1 with Konahamaru supporting them with advice. She did pretty good considering Boruto and Sarada are chunin level easy.

Kids got to gain experience somehow. Since times are more peaceful, it probably super rare get to test their skills to the fullest.

Why not have Sasuke be military leader of the village, training Jonin and such and Naruto be the political leader? Wtf is the point of him warping around and shit doing jack shit?

By doing real training? Facing nardo only serves as a benchmark of how far they went, it's not exactly something that makes them better at what they do.

He's looking for aliens because he doesn't want to be with his wife and his stupid kid.

Because Sasuke is a nut job and would probably end up squad wiping the Jonin with his magical eye powers and their numbers would consistently decrease leading no one to want to be jonin.

And shes paet of the next generation.

Kakashi already confirmed Bolt is Chunin level and it took the entire class just to nearly achieve victory.

Because Uchihas go mad with power.

I didn’t like the idea of naruto training them either but having the Hokage get a general sense of where his high-level ninja are at power wise isn’t a TERRIBLE idea it would actually make him look more incompetent if he didn’t now that I think about it

Name a hotter ninja in Boruto. You can't.
Why hasn't he knocked up a bunch of girls yet?

How the fuck would Sasuke train them? He is a genius like his brother and has advanced god like powers?

Could you imagine him actually there?

"Use the sharingun to find your opponent's weakness and then place them in a genjutsu to finish them off."

"Sir we can't do that...."

"Use the rinnegan to bring towards you and then use the animal path to get some distance and then use the fireball jutsu to torch them."

"Sir we dont have either..."

*Sasuke then tells Naruto to go fuck himself and continues searching for aliens and shit*

He is too powerful to teach anyone anything unless they are a prodigy...hence why he taught Burrito.

It gives them something to shoot for, even if it's near impossible.

New author is a cuck and hates big boobs.

It's only a matter of time before he's exposed as a pedo, and all of this becomes non-canon.

From what I understand Naruto is irreplacable to the village they rely on him a shitload more than any other -kage in history because of the events of the war. The man has a lot to live up to and owes alot of a favors to get where he is now.

Nardo isnt training seriously so he's out of shape too.

All his powers are based on sharingan/asspulls.

He would be an awful teacher simply because the way he acquired his skills cannot apply to non Uchiha.

Huh? This is the era of peace and thus fighting has come to a stand still. Sakura and Shikamaru are still totally viable Hokage canidates in terms of intellect and power. The leaf is the village that relies the least on their hokage. Besides doing promotional shit and paper work, Naruto isn't doing anything profound.

>man has a lot to live up to and owes alot of a favors to get where he is now

He’s a ninja GOD and a war hero what are you talking about? He does he have to live up to, he’s already surpassed every Hokage, and Kage in general for that matter, in history. He owes no one favors everyone should worship the ground he walks on

So its all been confirmed now that Konohamaru is going to be the next Hokage and will train Sarada to replace him?

Narutos too stupid for the paperwork but he wants to do it because he feels its a hokages obligation and doesn't want to tarnish the title of Hokage.
That's why he's always tired. He's focusing all his might on paperwork because he's technically retarded.

I still find hilarious how at first they tried to sell us the story of an underdog (at least for the first chapters) trying to claw his way into becoming awesome, only for him to have pretty much won the ninja powers lottery and being a demigod less for working for it and more because he had the bloodlines, the tailed beast, the ridiculous chakra and the abuse of shadow clones for learning in seconds shit that it enables plus having access to the teachings of the best ninja mentors ever. It doesn't help that he's pretty much a genius ninja

He isn't retarded you stupid degenerate piece of trash. He is tired because he is sitting down all day, mentally working 8+ hours a day and isn't getting very much sunlight. If your degenerate ass had a job you would know how it feels.

Wrong thread retard.

>underdog turns out to actually be OP

To be fair you would have to be a complete idiot to not have seen it coming

This chad is banging Hanabi every night and there is nothing you can do about it.

Naruto gives a good message on the wonders of eugenics.

It's the classic shonen ultimate outcome I know, my point was that he pretty much had everything served to him in silver plate and years later he's completely schooling poor jonin that actually had to work hard for their achievements, as if pretending that they can get as good as him without his godly gifts

As if he isn't banging Moegi.

>that actually had to work hard for their achievements
The battle with six paths madara is always funny to me. At first you see how much Guy had to train to become strong enough to be acknowledged as the greatest taijutsu user in history but then Naruto comes with his six paths asspull that he aquired in 5 minutes and gives Madara a punch equal to the force of Guy's last attack followed by magical rasengans of multiple natures.

Agreed, he did have a massive head start thanks to his genes but let’s not pretend he didn’t spend the better half of the main series trying to control his overpowered “powers” it isn’t like they just said yeah Naruto has the 9-tails he’s unbeatable

He went through hellish training mentally and physically until he managed to make good use of them without it taking his mind over completely and even then he didn’t have full control of his powers

My thoughts exactly.

Yeah, although all it did was to give him different priorities. While everybody else was training to be better, Naruto already was, instead he went to train how to tap into his OP powers and actually get real chakra control due how he used a shitton to compensate for his early game bad control.

Kakashi is easily best looking man of the village.

He is chad enough to bang all three

Kakashi is 65 years old

you mean 45 right?

He's 49 and looks younger than most adults anyway. Besides, women like experienced men, no one in the village is more experienced in life than Kakashi.

He still looks and sounds like a middle aged dyke.

>Hokage is the strongest warrior in the village

Then why did they make Kakashi hokage for a while

was he not the strongest and most capable Jonin at the time? I honestly can’t remember

He was perhaps the smartest and most level headed, and probably still is judging by how retarded Naruto is even today, Hokage don't need to be the strongest.

He probably technically was since Naruto's a genin.

Not only they have to be strong but actually have the knowledge to pull it off. That's why Naruto spent 10 years studying to become Hokage and wasn't given the title just by being Ninja Jesus.

Yeah I know, I was just pointing out that it's not just "the strongest warrior"

>naruto
>genius

Wrong.

I honestly wonder if Naruto doesn’t secretly regret becoming Hokage I obviously know it’s been his dream since he was born but this can’t possibly be what he expected

How old is Naruto currently?

Naruto is in his early to mid 30's

iirc he's about 32 since Boruto takes place 15 years after the war and Naruto was 17 at the end of it.

He has absolutely no issues learning high to god tier techniques. In fact, he might do it faster than other gifted ninja

The reason he learns faster is because he has unlimited chakra to summon a bunch of clones and all train at the same time. He's actually learning at a slower pace than everyone else when you sum up the time all the clones spent training.

in just 3 weeks he learned the rasengan... age 12

Boruto did it in a week.

good genes

But he already knocked out these chicks

His rasengan was weak as fuck and only had the vanishing gimmick.

Even anime Konohamaru is starting to look like Spike.

Not a hard thing to do, Minato took a while because he actually invented the damn thing.

well he is a genius too, good genes

It's so fucking awful how they took away her tits. Having children should have propelled her godly tits even further than beyond.

Yeah. Besides, without her tits, hinata is completely worthless now

say kore one more fucking time nigga i dare you

Nani?

Cry more.

So is Konohamaru leader of team 7? he's such a boring character, why couldn't Kakashi or hell even Sakura do it?

>Sakura
Now I would have loved this, at least she could have had funny interactions with Sarada.

It would have been cool if it was Mirai.

No, user, Hinata was best girl before her tits and continues to be now

>Kakashi
Why would an ex-Hokage become a jonin leader? This is like saying ex-presidents should become internship program managers.
>Sakura
We want these kids to actually turn out well.

>We want these kids to actually turn out well.
What are you implying?

Whatever he implied, he is right

No, he's not.

How good do you think Sakura's handjobs are?

>super strength tears your dick off
No thanks

The only stuff he could give them would be sword lessons and tips on how to get fast.

He really should be a master of the elements and have that genius skill learning ability like the third.

I really liked the monkey summon that he had and want to see more of it.

Sarada was mostly raised by Chouji and Karui.
Where else do you think she learned lightning techniques?
Can't wait till she starts using a lighting sword