There should be more futas in non-h anime/manga

There should be more futas in non-h anime/manga.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?q=cuntboys&client=firefox-b-1&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjAmLTpq5nYAhUV0GMKHV0EDZEQ_AUICigB&biw=1060&bih=966
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

gay

What's this?

Nevermind. I found it

Futa should be fucking criminalized.

futas aren't real

>succubus wife and succubus daughter
Either lucky guy or poor guy. And by the looks of the chapter it's the latter.

>she also has male genitalia
and she's bigger than him, what a blow to his ego

That's just a dude with breast implants.

they are, though since a reallife one usually can't get it erect, it kinda ruins it, it just becomes a piece of meat hanging off her body

Have you ever heard of futas with normal or small sized dicks? Futa is all about cock worship, which is tremendously gay.

ball or no balls?

If they cum you know the answer

in hentai it doesn't really matter if they do have them or not, they can still cum and even get someone pregnant regardless of balls

>It's gay for a man to like cocks

Reminder that mom was best girl.

Yes.

haha epic meme my dude

Exactly. They aren't real.

This is an accurate sentence.

So people are attracted to genitalia and not secondary sexual characteristics? By your logic this is totally straight.

google.com/search?q=cuntboys&client=firefox-b-1&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjAmLTpq5nYAhUV0GMKHV0EDZEQ_AUICigB&biw=1060&bih=966

futa with balls is 10x gayer than regular futa. on a scale from only a little gay to most gay it goes dick that magically grows from the clit > dick that's always there but with no balls > dick with balls > full on tranny.

> full on tranny.
full on hermaphrodite really

Educate yourself, mongrel

>tranny = hermaphrodite
Are you retarded?

There's a reason the balls are outside the body.

A rather desperate strawman you are trying to pull there. Just come to terms with your latent homosexuality. You would be a lot happier.

And for the record, sane people are attracted to the whole package, not these abominations.

Not OP and also not enrolled in anatomy, why is that?

Who is your dickfu?

To kick'em. It's for gag purposes.

>sane people

Balls need a lower temperature in order to produce healthy sperm. Balls inside the body=Infertile.

Spermatozoa must be maintained under a lower body temperature in order for them not to die/degenerate. This is a common trait in all mammals.

Any and all sperm generated by a futa would, by default, be dead on arrival.

>I enjoy my cancer fetish creeping into every medium

Nobody was talking about homosexuality but you, projecting much?

so my fetish about futa's impregnating traps is impossible?

Correct. In fact, if futa genitalia worked like male ones, they would quickly develop malignant cancers due to the inner body heat. They would die very young.

So my trap impregnating trap fetish is still safe?

She probably has one

No, futas have high fertility and libido exactly for this reason, to compensate for they lack of balls

>No, futas have high fertility and libido exactly for this reason, to compensate for they lack of balls
but to what end?

I'm sure there's at least one person throughout the history of mankind that has the equipment and functions like one

That sounds about as right as saying that there should be at least one person throughout the history of humanity with retractable claws.

hermafrodites are a real thing user.

And they always have one set of genitals not functional, as far as I know real hermaphrodites are not possible in humans

>Failure to differentiate between futa and tranny should be fucking criminalized.

FTFY

>futa relieving themselves

>Spermatozoa must be maintained under a lower body temperature in order for them not to die/degenerate. This is a common trait in all mammals
What about birds?

Just acquire a taste for superior ball futas. Full package herms or even shemales is better than that weird strap-on looking alien appendage gracelessly jutting out of hips bullshit. Couldn't care less what the gayest option is, I already know I have a significant degree of faggotry for liking girlcock in the first place. Since I'm already blogging I'll also add that I think circumcised penises are boring and unappealing, but I'll concede that ultimately just comes down to taste. Subscribe for more.

I just started reading this. The English scans are like full-blown Commie-level fanfiction rewrites. Even before comparing with the JP raws, it was plainly obvious that what I was reading was rarely even close to what was originally written.

The futa part is a recurrent thing is this manga or just a one page gag?

Jesus what a faggot, at that point just go full gay and read bara, you fucking closet homo

Nah, at worst I'm half homo. I'll never be attracted to masculine bodies or faces. Cute girls are still the best.

A faggot and a slut, I see

No amount of mental gymnastics will make you less of a faggot, user. Just embrace it and move on.

neither are catgirls

but one can argue that makes it better due to 2D perfection

even without futa, Sup Forums is all about cock worship

So that more futas can be made.

only that character is futa

that manga is all about the delicious lolis

Having a futa that's not having sex is a waste. They're made for H.

Also, the anime adaptation sold so badly, the creator had to buy 10 copies of the first volume to apologize, and then she returned home to the sticks and stopped drawing any manga.

>Having a trap that's not having sex is a waste. They're made for H.

big soft looking ones

You almost had me for a second. Decent try.

How big should a futa's cock be?
Grower or shower?

yes

shower looks better on futas

are there any futa tatsumaki doujins

Bigger than mine.

Grower for the surprise.

That's just depressing.

In my mind a futa should be permanently erect and not have a flaccid state

A futa in flaccid state should be indistinguishable from a normal girl. Once she gets horny though, she should get a superdick large and long enough to reach the other girl's womb.

Nah, those ones that grow out of nowhere are weird. There should always be a bulge.

Grower
Especially if they can't control their libido and act embarrassed once they can't hide it anymore

A big floppy monster dong desu

nah it's the opposite for traps

non-h adds to the mystery

I cannot see her as anything but Mao level

great taste

Futas are biologically impossible

but I don't mind for now, one day science will advance enough to create a fully fledged one but until then I will stick with my 2D

See

I don't know how that post relates to mine

No, it's best if they're some kind of surprise treat.
Lick their clit, arouse them, and then suddenly get huge dick in your mouth.

>tfw not futa with futa gf

>Girl cats having penises isn't odd
What

Don't worry, he got at minimum a handjob from the cow and its official that he's going to bang the shit out of and impregnate her after he and his new wife get settled in. All with everyone's approval too.

I think it's actually supposed to be an awoo, and not a nya nya.

Futa is the worst fetish and I hate that normies love it for some goddamn reason.

>girl dogs have penises
I'm pretty sure my dog doesn't have a secret penis.

don't worry he's an incubus

>not appreciating extra meat on your girl

> tfw not guy with gf and a futa mistress that rules us both

Those fucking bitches are hiding it.

She's not a catgirl. Also its a world with literal semen demons, cow tits, and a cult that worships huge cocks in it and over half the royal army joined up because they want to bang the queen and all openly admitted to her about masterbating to her and even paying prostitutes to roleplay as her.

Its that kind of series.

Futa is just inherently sexual. I mean you can easily identify a loli, shota, yuri, yoai, NTR, and even trap while making no mention of sexual content.

but a Futa looks the same as a normal girl so long as she has her close on. Even if you do keep it on you still have to mention the penis, not so easily G-rated like the other fetishes. I want to see futa characters more common but I wouldn't be surprised or mad if they weren't.

There's a non hentai series called Tsuiteru Kanojo about a guy who gets a futa girlfriend. Midly ecchi.