This need to be settled, once & for all

This need to be settled, once & for all.
Little Witch Academia, Which one is better ? OVAs Timeline OR TV Anime Timeline ?

poal.me/glunxe
poal.me/glunxe
poal.me/glunxe

500 Votes Minimum are required.

Diana in TV version is a raging lesbian, so that's the better one.

What if my ranking is like this:

OVA 1 > TV > EP

Still need to finish the OVA's. Watched the TV series 1st.

TV was better IMO.

The ending of the TV version was really good, but since I have to factor in the entire anime I have to give it to the OVAs.

LWA is perfect as a whole

Presentation: OVA's
Timeline: TV
Akko gets to fly. Nuff said.

TV is better. Just treat the OVA's as omake.

2017 manga. I hope we get official English releases.
They're pilots in my eyes.

The TV series has much worse charcterization and pacing.

I personally think the 1st ova is better than the TV series but it doesn't mean the latter is bad

OVA1>TV>OVA2

I need proof of this.

>havent seen the ovas
>voted for the tv show anyway
where do i find the ovas anyway, cant seem to locate a good torrent

honestly even though tv was more flawed, i like its timeline better since it did end up being more expansive on character backgrounds and lore. hell woodfucker and beatrix are already 2 reasons why I'd choose tv timeline

TV hands down. OVAs were fine but TV I actually gave a shit about the characters. Except for Lotte

Fuck you my man.

>woodfucker
It's been a long time since I heard that. Do you think she's to blame for how Croix turned out?
At least he's not pure scum like that user who only wanted her so he could cheat on her

I actually love her I just felt like bullying the cute fin.

She lured a girl with considerable learning disabilities back to her room then took advantage of her.

Not him but imagining Woodward secretly being a fuckup and trying to hide it by acting mysterious is very fun to me
>Woodward misses Croix when delivering the rod and accidentally gives it to the Chariot and tries to play it cool
>Woodward tries to give them good and concrete advice but in reality she just forgot what the words were about so she just tells them in the most ambiguous way possible
>accidentally turned one girl into a wreck with no self confidence and the other into a salty villain because of a lack of social skills
>dropped the staff in the forest which accidentally got picked up by the biggest idiot witch
>tried to take it back in the blue moon episode and got axed by retard strength
>at least she gets to enjoy her yurifagging her proteges

Don't bully the finn, she's a sensitive one

That's just rumors. Nothing concrete!

Can I post game spoilers here? Through most of you probably already know them.

I'd like stuff from the sidequests since we know the new character details for most of the characters so far.

Oh, sorry but I only have what I posted a thread ago /u/ might have the rest

>>at least she gets to enjoy her yurifagging her proteges
Gotta enjoy what you can in life. Or eternal tree undeath.

>loose belt
Are they gonna do it under Woodward's tree?

>woodfucker fucks up only to discover the magical outcomes of the new unnamed practice of thirst and thottery

>calls up Beatrix to discuss these "important" discoveries and how to apply them
Just because Akko and Diana get along better than Chariot and Croix doesn't mean the tension won't be there.

OVA, simply because it had catsuit Amanda.
I waited the entire TV series for an Amanda spy mission episode, and all I got was genderbent Amanda, which isn't so bad but still not as glorious as catsuit.

Genderbent Amanda with a sword fight (and a Thundercats reference). That more than makes up for the lack of catsuit.

it was great sure but im gonna have to disagree, I'd swap that out for catsuit potato any day easily

OVAs by a longshot. But it's all good shit, my dude.

My witch of cultural taste.

I'm not even sure if thief Amanda is still a thing in the tv canon, they never mention anything of the sort.

She stole shooting Star from Chumlees store.

Oh, right, a masterfuly crafted heist.

why is there no DJ of chumly spending some of his hard earned cash money on an enko witch?

They couldn't have catsuit Amanda because that suit is lewd and producer won't have it.

Biggest mistake if true.

>spaghetti
Cute!

DOKI DOKI NO WAKU WAKU!

What an odd cosplay.

The OVAs didn't have a lot in them yet still managed to feel like more was going on. The entire TV series was sOoOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO boring... I'm so sorry anons.
Also Dianas redemption arc sucked. It's hardly even noticeable because she's not as mean in the first few episodes. She felt like a new character, nothing like OVA Diana.
OVAs > TV

fuck guys i increasingly want to stick my dick in a tree

TV was better since the OVA was just two long episodes.

Tv cause i have no idea where the OVAs would even go

TV had some weak points, sure, but throughout it there was a lot more character and plot development. I think the best way to put it is that while the TV was less dense (more fluff), it by far had more substance.

Read Terio Manga.

Which one is that, there are like 3 different manga right?

>C93 exclusive
But WHY

how many animals has Chariot tamed and marked?

They really liked that cartoon Akko.

What does that even mean?

Cartoon Akko is the cutest shit desu

Bumping this thread so that other shit thread stay dead.

OVAs were short and perfect. TV show was all right but it has more flaws, and at times felt like pure fanfiction, or filler-y (and I know there aren't fillers in originals but some episodes just weren't good enough).

It means that the artbook is only being sold at the upcoming 93rd Comiket (Japan's largest anime convention, primarily focused on the selling of doujin goods, but with a sizeable industry presence as well, if you're somehow that much of a newfag).

>and at times felt like pure fanfiction
Gonna have to explain that one, buddy

Original OVA was a perfectly condensed deliberately simplistic fantasy story, its characters were all completely one-dimensional but that in itself ideally suited the format. TV is an exercise in story and character development that falls short numerous times on execution. Personally I value depth and writing much more, so to me the rough gem of TV is more enjoyable than amazingly polished wood of OVA. Now the movie stuck uncomfortably somewhere in between: it has too much unnecessary flab to match the OVA and still no depth to its characters or story to match TV, although I still enjoyed it as well, just not to the extent of the other two.

Okay, thanks for clarification. But still how sure are you that it'll stay exclusive to the Comiket? If the demand is there I'm sure they'd be happy to distribute it through stores later on.

The LWA Staff Sketchbook that was sold at the prior Comiket has yet to be released for general sale, despite Trigger re-releasing the LWA Keyframe book and selling an artbook based on the contents of the recent art gallery on their webstore in the meantime.

Diana's confession scene felt straight out of fanfiction.net. Croix being evil-but-not-really, had some really edgy scenes. I don't know if I should blame the writing, the pacing, or both, because a lot of things felt forced.

>Diana's confession scene felt straight out of fanfiction.net
If you’ve ever been to FF.net you know thats a lie
Id love to go on and talk about this but its 15 till 4am and i need some sleep,
so goodnight see you all in a couple of hours

I know it's mostly western artists but what are your thoughts on that lwa zine coming out soon? seems like it'll be gay as fuck

>seems like it'll be gay as fuck
aw yis

Which? The Luna Nova-zine? Or Bento's Funzine?
The former released its PDF downloads today, and having gone through it there are...
>1 piece that could be considered Anakko
>1 Akko x Constanze
>2 Amanakko
>2 Suakko
>3 Akko x Lotte
>3 Charoix
>14 Diakko
>34 Solo/Group without any focus on a particular pairing
So somewhat gay?

Shit, Bento's is out? post pdf pls

Former. As in the one I said first. As in not Bento's.

Fuck, I need to go to bed. The one I was talking about was bento's. Still post pdfs tho

Yeah, not gonna do that. Paid for it and it seems kinda scummy to just turn around and immediately redistribute it like that.

If there's a particular theme or something you'd like to see though, I'll fish through and post one pic along those lines at least.

Post the cutest Ursula pic you can find, then. Thanks, and good on you to not surrender it to piracy desu.

There's actually only like, 2 Ursulas rather than Chariot; one of which being a single panel of a comic, and the other being a background of a group shot.

So I'll post my favorite solo Chariot from the book instead? Just need a bit to get the image out of it.

Reminder that boku definitely still hats us

>今回の二次加工してた人みた瞬間クッソ気分悪いからやめてほしい 自分の知らぬところで勝手に遊ばれてるの風評被害だからマジでやめろ そんなことされて嬉しい人間いない
Correct.

We got mochiro, so we'll manage.

Why do you even need to compare when LWA is just a inferior clone of Tweeny WItches? Of course TW is better being original and having movie quality production.

>more Akko/Lotte than Andrew/Akko and Sucy/Akko
Despite everything, best girl still wins at the end.

Bumping to prevent a shitpost thread to appear.

Man, making a japanese psn account is tedious, and I've done it just to play the LWA demo. Even though they have a functioning English demo, those cunts just don't want to release it until the game itself comes out in the west.

How is it? And I'm pretty sure the English demo was based off the earliest possible public build.

>choosing TV series over the OVA
how? I cannot possibly wrap my head around the fact that anyone could think this. the OVAs were demonstrably better than the series

She has never shown attraction for any guy, much less any girl, tone down your delusions.

>She has never shown attraction for any guy, except for the girl like Akko.
Retared, hetfag, she is canonly lesbian. Period.

>Do you think she's to blame for how Croix turned out
Only Croix is to blame for the shit herself did, Damaging Chariot emotionally being the worse of her sins.

>Comiket exclusive
Goddammit.

Delusional. Period.

Because the poll is created on LWA Threads, of course the dumb newLWAfags choose TV. Most people nowadays are dont give a shit about LWA threads given how cancerous they are lately.

>Diakko official merch is available left & right
>Staffs approves Diakko

Its canon & theres nothing you can do about it.

>Attraction to Akko.
Kek. Right, delusions.

Dumb speedwatcher like usual.

She shown an attraction to Akko.

>caring about pairings at all

See that's exactly what's wrong with LWA TV fanbase. LWA used to be about cute witches doing cute witch things, not which witch gets to fuck the other witch. Shippingfags weren't this annoying when we only had OVAs.