Do you think Umineko anime will ever get a remake?

Do you think Umineko anime will ever get a remake?

The anime being bad is a dump meme. It's just an excuse for protection of the so called "masterpiece" Umineko, which it isn't.

Umineko isn't the best thing ever, but it's 10x better than the trash anime it spawned.

they should do a remake where they change it to confirm rosatrice

But rosatrice is stupid and not even hinted once in the novel.

Not in the foreseeable future, but it will get a second season in at most 4 years.

*sips Absinthe*

You can laugh at me all you want but I actually consider it a masterpiece, I've never been so emotionally invested in a story before. My case is a little special though because I relate to a certain character very deeply and that's pretty rare. To me it's actually the best thing ever.

did your genitals get mutilated after your aunt/sister threw you off a cliff?

Daily reminder that Best Girl Rosa is Beatrice.

Honestly, Rosatrice was an embarrassment to everyone involved, and the fun stuff is that it's not even a theory in Japan.

Rosatrice is wrong, because there's no love in the theory. There's no motive.

read subahibi.

Lambda is certainly the best girl of all time.

Can I read Umineko if I'm dumb and I need everything spoonfed to me

Rosatrice is wrong because it literally takes random piece of plots and stick them together in a Frankenstein like story.

yes with r07 based designs

O

You meant Fata Morgana.

Still, best girl.

That's what I said, there's no love.

There will be answers at the end, but if you like them, is up to you.

Would you this cute Italian boy/girl?

>Higurashi anime is decent and got multiple seasons and OVAs
>Umineko anime is hot garbage

What happen? Was Umineko anime just directed by a shitty director?

>Not even hinted once in the novel
Except EP1, 2, 3 and 4

Higurashi anime was trash too, you just didn't notice because the novel wasn't translated and and it managed to keep up your interesting the bombastic revelations/deaths one after on.

It's actually a worse and less faithful adaptation than Umineko.

I am that cute Italian Boy.

>Except EP1, 2, 3 and 4
Yeah, especially 1, in which Rosa dies in the first twilight, and 2, that spend the whole first half on Shannon, Kanon and Beatrice's furniture complex.

R07 never heard of Rosatrice before people told him about it, so nope. It's never hinted, you were just delusional.

We need more Umineko MILFs.

I don't think Rosatrice is canon and I do think Shkanontrice was the answer since the beginning, but you are the delusional ones if you didn't notice all of the scenes that suggested Rosa and Beato could be the same person. For starters, the candy scene in EP2 or Eva meeting Rosa while Evatrice was meeting Beato in EP3.

I wouldn't call it a maserpiece but it's still good. The anime is unwatchable. Its animation is hideous and the plot is butchered to the point where you don't even know the name of half the cast. They didn't even use well the best point of the novels, the music.

No, it isn't popular enough and it ended like 5 years ago already.
Maybe if there's another Higurashi boom or if WTC5 is really popular we could have some little hope for a season 2, but it would be animated by DEEN anyways.

>I don't think Rosatrice is canon and I do think Shkanontrice was the answer since the beginning, but you are the delusional ones if you didn't notice all of the scenes that suggested Rosa and Beato could be the same person. For starters, the candy scene in EP2 or Eva meeting Rosa while Evatrice was meeting Beato in EP3.

There are scenes about anything that could be Beato, you may as well include Jessica.

Rosatrice barely made any sense, it takes a bunch of plot points (The black witch) and throw and ties them together ignoring everything else. Watch this 9 hours long video to figure the truth, we swear!!! It's even more retarded when you start to get into Chiru with ep 6 and 7.

It becomes even more obvious if you replay Umineko with the knowledge that Shannon and Kanon share a body, ep 1 and 2 suddenly have very little filler, Shannon and Kanon's weird behaviors start to make sense and you can trace Yasu's actions behind the scenes. (The person who gave the letter to Maria is simply Kanon, who passed the garden to meet the cousins. And he's also the same person that notices Maria is missing)

>There are scenes about anything that could be Beato, you may as well include Jessica.
I don't really think that's the case, or at least not as much scenes as Rosa got from EP2 until EP4.
>Rosatrice barely made any sense, it takes a bunch of plot points (The black witch) and throw and ties them together ignoring everything else.
Besides the (false) clues, we got that backstory in EP3. It's more of a motivation than what we could deduce from EP1-Ep4 for Shkanon.
I'm not talking about the video anyway, I didn't watch it.
>It's even more retarded when you start to get into Chiru with ep 6 and 7.
Yes, I don't think the theory holds any in chiru, I'm just saying it wasn't that farfetching during the first Eps.
>It becomes even more obvious if you replay Umineko with the knowledge that Shannon and Kanon share a body, ep 1 and 2 suddenly have very little filler, Shannon and Kanon's weird behaviors start to make sense and you can trace Yasu's actions behind the scenes.
Of course, it's the true answer after all.

Should I read Umineko Chiru?

no, it's trash and introduces the worst thing that happened to umineko.