How much Fate do we have left until the franchise finally dies?

How much Fate do we have left until the franchise finally dies?

a lot

Considering FGO is making close to a billion dollars a year, probably a lot

Until Nasu dies

Whats wrong with her head?

The ride never ends.

Shaft

>Until Nasu dies

He already started preparing successors like Minase and Higashide, he knows this is much bigger than him now.

>Two more Heavens Feel movies
>Fate/Hollow Ataraxia Adaptation
>Fate Prototype Adaptation
And when finished or enough material is out
>Fate/Strange Fake
>Fate/Grand Order arcs
>More Prisma Illiya
>Ufotable remake of Fate route
Probably more I've left out, but in short we have a while before this franchise dies.

Remove whore of Babylon

Just do a Ufotable Fate route adaption and end it all after that.

But the fate route is fucking trash.

It will finally put a stop the endless bickering about the order to watch the series in.
With the both FSN 2006 and Zero spoiling UBW and HF and UBW being a confusing way to start, anime-only newcomers just need fucking somewhere to come in to the series.

newcomers should start with the visual novel like a good boy

As soon as we get a proper fate route anime

also proper prototype

Agreed, but the average viewer doesn't want to devote that much time into reading quite a sizable novel just to watch a few seasons of Fate.
Not having a clear and concise starting point beyond a VN steers a shitload of people away from the franchise.

Nasu's autism is the only way the series works, Higa did great stuff like Tokyo Babel but the moment he touched Fate it got retarded

>steers a shitload of people away from the franchise.
That's a good thing you donut

We are blessed

Imagine being this pleb

Garden of Avalon OVA when

At the very least as long as Grand Order stays alive (Which is gonna be a while given how incompetent the competition is getting) and then it depends on how many Wikipedia articles Grand Order II can burn through

Too much

Oh shit! IT'S THE TWO BEST SERVANTS IN THE ENTIRE FRANCHISE!!!

HWNE THE FUCK IS ALTERA GETTING HER ANIME

Fate is not some special, sacred thing you need to hide from the masses. It's fucking Fate. Literal turn-your-brain-off tier.
It shouldn't matter to you if its popularity rises.

Man when we get the Jew Jew Abrams Hollywood adaptation I'm blaming you

>mfw Abrams turns the 3 FSN routes into a kino live-action trilogy, with an explosive popularity that launches the west into a new age of countless hollywood live-action adaptions of every anime you hold dear.

I mean Hollywood only needs 1 anime live action adaption to do really well before they decide it's all worth trying. Just something like what the first Iron Man did to marvel movies. Once they find that nothing is safe.

>Fate cinematic universe
I can't wait for black Sakura and hispanic Rin
>ay el shiro me atacan gusanos

no

YAMEROOOOO

>black sakura
>not black saber

I want Elijah as a Servant. The man was taken up to heaven in a chariot of fire after all.

WE WUZ SERVANTS
and kangz of britain

>a chariot of fire
How much do you think you can sell one of those for?

>Saber is black
>Black people complain about the whole master-servant dynamic
I can imagine "how come a white boy is the master of a black girl? fucking racist japs"

i still find it funny how past noble heroes were literally forced into a slavery system made to participate in wars with weak greedy fucks over and over for eternity

What's the chance we will get Archer's Fate Extra anime with Female Hakuno?

Never.
Archer's story in Extra >>>>>> Waifu bait with self insert beta mc

>Hollywood only needs 1 anime live action adaption to do really well before they decide it's all worth trying
I was worried GITS would be this.
Then it turned out to be shit like all the others.

I just want another stageplay the Camelot one was really good asides from Mashu's actor being a fucking liar.

Rage of Bahamut was making the same amount back then as well, and look at it now. Fads come and go. It will eventually be delegated to only fap-bait material as with Kancolle, Touhou and such.

Why do you think they're making EXTRA and Apocrypha now? Once the regular Fate works are out of the way, it'll be FGO until the end of time

The difference is that Fate was a successful and popular franchise before mobage

As long as otaku have shit taste and give their allowances to gachagod

Fate has been already going on for too long to be considered a fad.
Bahamut even as popular as it was, it was only a game. Fate not only has a succesful mobage, but also visual novels, light novels, videogames, a bunch of anime adaptations and a whole lot of merch. Not many franchises get that amount of content.

Fate was dead until fgo came in, sadly it won't die any time soon even though the game is absolute garbage

What kind of a moron would sell a chariot of fire?

The eternal Jew

>Fate was dead until fgo came in
Absolutely not. Certainly is has helped it achieve some explosive popularity but it was already popular beforehand.
Unless you think that no one cared about Zero and Prisilya

Never

but Fem Hakuno is confirmed though?
Heck I wouldn't be surprise if we suddenly hear a new remix of fucking EMIYA play again out of nowhere with a broken phantasm trying to kill Male Hakuno

Shirou will be black AND trans tho so it's ok

Nope, they're doing that stupid Extella route with Male Hakuno and Nero.

That's why he's got Narita in the backburner. As soon as FGO starts fading a new LN will show up and revitalise the franchise. Bleach is doing the same thing. I weep for Durarara fans who want more material.

An autistic servant trying to discover her HUMANITY amongst a grail war. It would SELL MILLIONS. Instead we'll probably get another boring saberface iteration that no one wants.

They're just doing time until Heaven's Feel (for H/A) and the Strange/Fake LN are completed.

For everything else we still have Prisma.

>>Ufotable remake of Fate route
This

But Extella/Zero have Fem Hakuno though? except that she replaces Leo as the opponent with burnt redman as her servant.

You hate it because the lead is male but you'd love it if the lead was female?

Desperate /u/ fags are desperate.

I give it 30 years.

Do you know Gundam?

Well, it will be like that. Just forget it.

thank god 20 more years with anime it is then

>Pre GO
Not much
>Post GO
Never

No I just hate red saber and like redman

>posting this after star wars

too much

Literal who jap servants

Luckily Hollywood is digging their own grave so this will never happen

But anime will save Hollywood user.

not unless they stop whitewashing everything which will never happen.

You fucking illiterate.

some of my normie-ish friends are getting into it, but it hasnt been widely adopted enough for over saturation.
Id say a good bit.

My bet is on the Heaven's Feel movie finishing, then western secondaries/tertiaries realizing there's more than one path and it comes from a VN so there'll be a desire for the original route to be introduced and then afterwards F/HA.

And Prisma Iliya will probably still be going by then

Maybe someone will release an English novel adaptation without the eroge bits...

Maybe...

I guess you better play Cameron's Alita turns out to be shit, because I think it has the highest chance of being a good anime movie by your definition, and thus the opener of the floodgates.

If the reaction to the trailer is anything to go by it will crash and burn just like GitS and Death Note did.

>200 millon budget
>Almost everyone is poking fun at the trailer
>Directed by Robert Rodriguez
I smell a flop

It's James Cameron's name on there though. If anything his presence will help it do better than it normally would.

It's really odd to mean that they haven't localized Realta Nua for Steam.

Nolan or bust
Only Noland can me Fate Kino!

>Sup Forums and Fatefags sharing a thread

Could a thread get any worse

Its okay user, they localized the UBW movie on Steam.

>goes to see TLJ
>Alita trailer comes up
>half the theater is like "what the fuck am I watching?"

An absolute fuck ton.

Someone that would make a killing by selling a chariot of fire

implying it's not already plain fap-bait

BB's Big BUTT!

>Ufotable remake of Fate route
Thank god. best king will finally have her time.

They aren't going to make any money in the box office if they make movies full of nips.

>without the eroge bits
They wouldn't be more than few pages out of the whole book, so if they were well written it would be fine to keep them.

Oh god please stop

Which one? Personally I'd like them to expand on the ova first then adapt the LN. It'll be cool to have a MC we know is gonna turn evil like anakin

When they adapt CCC

WASHI JA.

No you faggot. Most people who want female hakunon want her with redman as a servant. No one wants to see seibah face #456 again

Im suprised they haven't introduced Jesus and his diciples yet. And then made Jesus into a loli. Cause that's the faggotry nasu would try to do