Hyouka

My god this show is boring
How did you people sit through the whole thing?

It was interesting.

Some people who waifu Eru pretend the show had romantic elements, even though it was just the typical KyoAni friendship anime with good visuals.

For the brilliance of a proper homo end; the Johnlock we never got from the BBC's Sherlock series.

get that /y/ shit outta here

I just enjoyed Orkei and Mayaka trash talking each other.

I'm not diagnosed with ADHD.

Satoshi's a cunt but I wouldn't pass up the opportunity to jam my cock down his throat.

Few episodes after Niece of Time were boring, then, starting from movie arc it good interesting again.

What part of it is boring?
It has great animation.
Episode 19 is a 10/10 episode.

>How did you people sit through the whole thing?

Non-retarded people dropped it early.

I've watched the show like 5 times and found new things to be entertained by in every rewatch. It's your problem if you just can't find any.

By not suffering of ADHD

How much did they spend on the VA budget?
It seems like every seiyuu working currently had a throwaway line in this show

I don't think it's a terrible show but I was disappointed by the arcs getting less interesting each time. After the first one being about secrets in Chitanda's family's past, I expected it to delver deeper into that kind of thing, and I was hoping it would get darker as well. So when it just a load of bollocks about a film and stealing stuff in the summer festival I was very disappointed.

Have you ever watched Nichijou's episodes previews? Kadokawa didn't fuck around when budgeting KyoAni back then.

I always wanted to have friends during high school and Oreki reminds me of myself at the time, the characters are relatable, the animation is beautiful and there are nice coming of age themes. I had fun user, i don't know.

Hyouka and Nichijou were Kyoani's golden era, Kadokawa trusted them with seemingly enough cash to do virtually anything they wanted and they used it to their fullest potential.

>How did you people sit through the whole thing?

I watched the dub, that's how.

>boring
Are you telling me anime can't just have a quieter, slower plot that's even somewhat interesting as long as you can pay attention and aren't a moron who's diagnosed with ADHD?

Here's the reason why OP
>I always wanted to have friends during high school and Oreki reminds me of myself at the time
Hyouka is your typical boring self-insert highschool life drama where literally nothing happens.

By not being a pleb.

By not regurgitating the IRC-crew's shitposting.

>IRCboogeyman
Is this even a thing any more? I don't think most people can into IRC any more these days, they robably meet on secret Facebook groups.