Usagi Drop

>People only ever post the fuck me daddy edit page from right at the end
>Nobody ever focuses on the 40 chapters of build up
Why is this?

Other urls found in this thread:

journals.uchicago.edu/doi/10.1086/597178
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because unless you're an extremely high level autist it's just as retarded either way. The 40 chapter build up only makes people who don't have any sense of connection to other humans feel at ease. It's mind numbingly retarded even for people who watch anime about magic teenagers flash that their tits and accidentally throw their vaginas on the faces of the main character. It feels weird and excessive, and it always will. Unless you're so deep into anime and manga that it doesn't, in which case you're completely fucked.

>sweet comfy family for entire series
>love interest her own age
>good set up for ending
>fucks her dad
trash

>Didn't read it
At the very beginning of part 2 it is established that Kouki is a Chad.

Except for the part where a good chunk of those chapters focuses on the immense shame and disgust Rin feels in herself for being attracted to Daikichi. Pretty human if you ask me.

How does that matter? Also the whole shift in tone and themes from part 1 to part 2 is garbage.

>bawww she's supposed to get fucked by other men
Fucking cucks, leave this board.

Not him, but the main problem is Daikichi agreeing to fuck Rin not Rin wnating to fuck Daikichi.

Wow it's almost like people forgot that it's a josei manga.

You do realize that she literally IS fucked by another man and that's what we're complaing about, right?

>not fucking your adoptive daughter
>leting other man fuck her instead
what a bunch of cucks, and not Sup Forums definition of cuck. the LITERAL definition of cuck

Why is that a problem? He doesn't just go "alright baby girl, let's get down and dirty"

He gives her a 2 year waiting period and tells her to see if she can work things out before he even considers it and prior to even finding out he learns he's not even related to her.

Why are women unable to ever suppress their fetishes in any of their works? Of course their are enough fetish manga by male authors, too, but you don't see any with these rapid shifts from wholesome family story too incest shitfest.

Maybe it was never a wholesome family story.

Maybe it was a wholesome family story all the way through.

Why would you even want to have your daughter go with someone else? It's like the worse type of NTR.

>spend most of your wage supporting this kid for life
>shape her up to follow your type of beliefs and how to be a person
>dress her up in clothes you like
>lonely forever so she's is the brightest light you will ever have
>is your main motivation for living

Why would you want that taken away from you by some fuckboy?

Because he should not be attracted to her at all. He should be fucking repulsed by the thought of having a sexual relationship with a girl he brought up from the age of 6.

Why?

Because you want grandchildren that are not ridden by congenital disorders? Yes, it doesn't happen easily over one generation but if you do it with your daughter why wouldn't her son do it with his and so on?

>What is the tale of the genji

Because healthy people get disgusted by the thought of having sexual relationships with people they got brought up with or brought up themselves. It's an adaptive psychological mechanism. You can still fuck any adult person you want if you ask me, but don't act as if it were normal.

How is this any different from a mother raising a son, or brother growing up with sister that a vast majority of manga/anime premise goes with? You all were rooting for Rito to fuck his underaged and blood related sister.

Rin is NBR Also, I wouldn't tell my son to do it. He should get an actual wife.

Genji fell in love with Murasaki at first sight, that is before he adopted and raised her.

The Westermarck Effect? The one that had been criticized and debunked by several studies?

>It's an adaptive psychological mechanism
The study the Westermarck effect was founded on was revisited to inconclusive results, and if you visit any third world country where incest laws do not apply you will see that just about everybody is fucking their close relation that they grew up with.
journals.uchicago.edu/doi/10.1086/597178

Forget where incest laws don't apply. A huge chunk of kings and queens are bred through incest. The very idea that a man and woman wouldn't be sexually attracted to each other because of time spent together is laughable.

>Kings and Queens
And West Virginians.

I have not read/watched whatever manga or anime you're referring to, but my point is that it's okay if it's portrayed as what it is: fetish fuel. I'm not complaining about morals, I'm complaing about consistency. If you want to write a story about incestuous relationships, sure no problem. But there was never any indication that Daikichi was at all attracted to Rin but then agreed to fuck her. And no the waiting period doesn't matter, because he shoudn't even consider it.

Doesn't matter, the psychological mechanism works for whoever you grow up with or raise yourself.

>Everyone should follow my moral code!

Incestfags are scary.

>but my point is that it's okay if it's portrayed as what it is: fetish fuel
This is the most dismissive, autistic thing I have ever read.

The fact you keep going "HE AGREED TO FUCK HER, WTF" just solidifies your ignorance. He never agreed to "fuck her", he awkwardly agree to marry her and then there was a 2 year time skip to the point where he had come to terms with it.

How do you know what Daikichi feels?
What makes you think that saying what he "should" feel psychologically matters at all?

>Usagi Drop
>incest
Pick one.

You're posting on Sup Forums, so the very idea you have not read a manga with incest undertones is the biggest bullshit lie I have ever heard.

>m-muh psychological muhchanism
Fuck off.

Have you read the article? If so, please give me a summary as "sociological factors" tells basically nothing.

It's not about morals at all, fuck whoever you want, but if you're an author writing a story give the dude consistent motives.

>The fact you keep going "HE AGREED TO FUCK HER, WTF" just solidifies your ignorance. He never agreed to "fuck her", he awkwardly agree to marry her and then there was a 2 year time skip to the point where he had come to terms with it.
How does this matter for my complaint? If you're not sexually attracted to someone why would set up such a waiting period in the first place? You just would tell the other person that you're sorry but you're not interested.

>If you're not sexually attracted to someone why would set up such a waiting period in the first place?
Jesus Christ.

Reminder author is a girl and used the manga to live out her fantasies of wanting to fuck her dad.

i prefer "how to raise your demon waifu"

It's not that his motives are inconsistent, it's that human feelings are inconsistent. It's extremely possible for someone to come around to the idea of changing a relationship.

>How do you know what Daikichi feels?
Because when I read a story I assume that character traits that deviate from the norm and are relevant to the story are mentioned. If Daikichi was sexually attracted to Rin that deviates from the norm so coming up with it only in the second part is lazy and contrived and suggests the author didn't plan very far ahead.

I'm pretty sure he was referring to TLR specifically, although not knowing who Rito is is still pretty unbelievable.

Wait, is she used goods?

Yes, what is your problem here?

While true this also kind of a lazy argument, as you can justify almost any sudden change in a certain character that way. Yes, it's possible that a character could change rapidly and unpredictably but it doesn't make for a very fun story if his reasons aren't explored.

Fuck off normie!

He changed over like, two goddamn years.

Not that other user, but most kings and queens did that to keep bloodline within the royalty instead of being bred out. Also in most cases back then marriages served an actual purpose politically and weren’t usually for love.

>I have not read/watched whatever manga or anime you're referring to

>hasn't read/watched to-love ru
Stopped reading there.

Yeah I read that doujin too

Nah, that user is just a Kouki self insert.

I said they were bred from incest, but regardless, most royalty had been fucking each other like rabbits regardless of keeping the bloodline pure or not. Any sort of biography had told of late night forays by uncles into niece's room, brothers into sisters, and so forth. Again, the point is that living together does not mean they wouldn't want to fuck each other if given the chance.

I'm more pissed that the dad didn't get with the hot single mom

It's weird how people who have no problem with mother son and brother sister incest would go bananas over father daughter stuff.

What gives?

Because no one here is a dad

Or a little girl.

i...i don't understand

This.

>wanting to fuck your mom
>i know how you feel
>fuck sister
>oh man i can relate
>fuck daughter
>i have no way to relate so i shall shun this idea because its not normal to me

>pretending that all of Sup Forums is male
user....
the males here would be the least upset by the ending of usagi drop or F/d incest stuff

I have a problem with all of these. The reason I have a bigger issue with Usagi Drop is because one half of it is entirely devoid of such undertones, and it is the timeskip that moves the story from "a healthy father-daughter relationship" to "i want to have daikichi's child".

If Oreimo spent an entire season showing MC and his sister growing up together as little kids and having a normal relationship, people would get mad about the incest much more, trust me.

I'm not gonna get into the whole argument of "is it okay to fuck your daughter/sister/mother", but I will say that the audience of people interested in things like the first half of Usagi Drop, which depict a traditional family relationship does not overlap very much with the audience interested in sexual relationships between family members. This is the real issue at hand.

Did this cause as much of a shitstorm in Japan as it did on Sup Forums?

Because the author clearly didn't care about the 40 chapters before that page so why should we?

Fuck this. The cake should have won. Her son should have been with Rin.

Kouki's mom best cake.

This. Is not about muh morals, but how the two parts are too different and lack a connection. Part 2 is too short and ignores important development, it feel like a fanfiction from the author who got a sudden change of feelings about the story. Is like if you make a second part of Koi kazd where both siblings are fully in love with their own partners and first part is ignored or called “a phase”.

I just finished it, and I'm not even clear on why Kouki's mom turned him down. It felt like this:
to me. The author just changed their mind.

Sup Forums got invaded by normalfags.

My nigga.

Looks like it ain't gonna be comfy adventurin' and lovin' anymore judging from the latest LN chapters.

Yeah it did.

It used to disgust me too but now I can't stop jerking off to it.