Black clover discussion

Can we discuss it whitout shitposting?

I'm wondering how Asta will continue to get powerups. He already has demon form and dual wielding swords, so thats pretty much weapons and armor. They could still go the route of giving him anti magic armor that has special effects or different anti magic weapons besides fucking swords but I that'd deviate too far from the norm for this series.

What happened to the one sword absorbing magic and reflecting it? That only happened once and I was expecting them to expand on that, but they never did and he just went straight to the demon form.

>black Clover discussion

Lol lmao Xd XD xD good shit

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Sword on a chain

He can throw the sword

And then reel it back with the chain

Having a sword that could reflect attacks could add strategy to the series and, with the right mangaka, could lead to a bunch of keikakus.

So that's the reason they did demon form. Also edgy merch.

Just seems weird to completely forget about it though, now he just has two swords that do the same thing.

Why did Studio Pierott drop the ball so much when it came to the anime? It's one thing to add filler episodes to pad out the series like in Naruto or Bleach, but just slowing down the pace of the chapters when animating them isn't going to wow viewers.

Well, Asta could already reflect magic to a degree before (see: batting the fireball). So it wasn't that unique.

The knights all suck ass.

hoo-hah

Silva has JUST genetics because they will always look old.

The new sword is lighter and can absorb magic from people through physical contact, but yeah that's about it if we don't count its getsuga tensho.

>Next episode confirmed filler

Three Eyes are jobbers.

Full demon mode.
Has some rare magic that doesn’t require mana.
Like Ichigo, Asta is part human, demon, elf, fairy.
New sword created by combining the 2 sword into 1.
The gromoir becomes gold black or white black since his will power is so high.
The anti bird transforms into a power up bracelet or something because the excess ki and super lineage.

Those sound like shitty powerups, but i'll take them as long as this doesn't devolve into spamming giant lasers or spheres of destruction like with the Yuno and Lil battle.

Which qt boi is the best?

>three eyes are jobbers
This is a trope right? I remember seeing it in Yugi and then Naruto. Three eyes are jobbers everywhere and it was a shame that I expected them to give a good show. Elves should all turn into demons already.

>they changed the guild name from Black Ram's Crook to the Black Bulls
the answer is no we can't you cuck

hoping for a full ghost sword armory in all honesty

The manga has always had Black Bulls, it was the translation problem.

>Which qt boi is the best?
Luck

what are the other guild's 'original' names?
were they all weapon based?

Swordchucks

I'l be the magic empiAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>Black Mage never gets with White Mage
why... why must you remind me of this pain

If I wanted to watch a cocky spiky-haired autist screech about becoming the saikyou whatever, I'd watch Hero Aca. At least Bakugo has the talent to back his shit up.

Noelle a slut

>comparing that shitty art style to based Pierrot

>comparing art style
i didn't do that

The opinion shifted. This is the best shonen ever. The sports car of anime.

>keikakus
You gotta be fucking kidding me.

I came here to see if this was near the top. I am not disappointed.

>can we discuss shit without shitposting

It's just shitty seeing Golem Hearts get last place as Black Clover gets a color page...
One is clearly something the mangaka is passionate and cares about, full of charm and just what a generic battle shonen should be.
Then the other is seriously the most poorly written battle manga to ever get popular in the magazine. Even if it's gotten "less terrible" it still is an embarrassment compared to the rest of Jump's vast library.

>discuss without shitposting

Heh someone finally copy pasta it from the Neverlandfag.

Impossible.

>shitty art style
>Pierrot
yes, those two do belong next to each other in a sentence

All the shit-talk about how funny it’d be if BC’s anime did little for the manga’s sales, but I honestly never expected it do as little as it has. I do feel kind of bad for it and hope it does do more once it adapts content where stuff actually happens. Itll be a bit sad otherwise.

Chronos is totally the traitor. Time magic is super strong and he could eradicate all the other kingdoms in minus 5 minutes, but the fact that he didn't do it is proof that he wants to kill the Clover kingdom.

go back to >>mh

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>be wizard king
>be informed that their is a traitor trying to destroy your kingdom
>you are the traitor
that's retarded user

how does anyone enjoy this show with that sperg asta constantly yelling.