Everything Wrong with Anime: The Anime

>Everything Wrong with Anime: The Anime

>I don't like anime, so I'll go to the anime board and complain about anime featuring typical anime things

lol

Seriously why does Japan have such an obsession with cross-dressing, especially in relation to children and preteens?

Taboo

>Everything wrong with Sup Forums: the thread

Why does the West have such an obsession with transsexuals? For all your whining, it appears the Nips have a much more solid grasp on the concept of gender.

It's fun

but I enjoy it

>its another anime getting popular with ironic weebs crowds because LOL OPENING MAYMAY AND LE TRAP SO FANNY XD

Just fucking end this industry already.

>getting mad because something is popular
>on an imageboard

This.
A character like Hideri could never be conceived in the west.
He dresses up because he wants to become a male idol, he wants to avoid becoming a dirt farmer and he also clearly gets a sexual thrill out of dressing up like a girl.
There's no mental illness aspect, and that would piss off failed trannies in the west, they would claim this character marginalizes them.

Couldn't it just be that this show in particular is bland and boring but comedy/slice of life anime in general are still fun?

I like this show, but fucking hell, the trapfags are absolutely annoying. At least I'm not retarded enough to hate the show because of them.

SMILE

Could it be just that you in particular have shit taste?

SWEET

Im mad at ironic weebs and meme loving fuck teens like
who watch animeme cancer video.

'SPACITO

SISTER

but blend S IS fun

xD MAYMAY LOL U WATCH LOSTPAUSE TOO BRO??????

>complains about people watching anime memes on youtube
>actually goes out of the way to search said memes

You are one of them, right? Don't lie to us

He isn't wrong though, this show is pretty bland and generic

Haruhi only became popular of it's epic maymay song and dance in the ED that all the overweight cosplayers did on cons ten years ago but somehow it gets a free pass, right?

Stop being such a contrarian. Either enjoy something you like, or have enough respect to let others enjoy it in piece.
>Inb4 LOL LE ECHO CHAMBER XDDD
You're not furthering the discussion in any way, you're offering no arguments for your case, you leave no place for a conversation. You just make a meaningless drive-by post to show everyone just how contrarian you and your "superior taste" are.

>Just fucking end this industry already.
This may surprise you, but Sup Forums is a board dedicated to anime and manga. This means that the people who post here (at least in theory) enjoy watching anime and reading manga. If you don't enjoy this, may I recommend you one of the many other boards dedicated to subject you may enjoy more?

Question: how many people have forced you to watch these videos? Unlike for example bronies they're quite easy to avoid if you don't go out of your way to actively look for them.

I watch Lost Pause on a highly irregular basis and enjoy his content in small doses. Fite me.

>I watch Lost Pause on a highly irregular basis and enjoy his content in small doses. Fite me.

The absolute fucking state of Sup Forums.

Post your favorite youtuber.

This is mine.

Why the fuck do you even know of that cancer's existence?
Is it because you watch it, or because you use a cancerous place like MAL or other forums where they are spread?

>neo-Sup Forums: the post

MY

Because I heard it from people on Sup Forums.

>neo-anything
Where?

I don't know what this "neo-Sup Forums" of yours is but if it's less contrarian and has a more "live and let live" approach to anime people like watching it's certainly better than old Sup Forums. But I guess not wanting to spend my day complaining about anime I don't even watch makes me a "newfag" and means I need to go back to tumblr or reddit or 9gag or whatever demonized website du jour.

This board? There a faggot right now in this thread mentioning that he watch him.

Of course someone who watch this faggot would agree with this right.

You are neo-Sup Forums.

>having that saved
Fuck off back to your shithole.

What's wrong? Can't handle someone calling out your facvorite youtuber?

For someone who doesn't watch him you sure do appear obsessed with him. What are you trying to prove here, user?

>knows everything about e-celebs and places like youtube and reddit
>tell other people they are ruining Sup Forums
I'm a little bit confused.

>there are people on Sup Forums who watch """""anime youtubers"""""
You must be at least 18 years old to post here.

Why do you watch an ironic weeb youtuber?

There's nothing wrong with Blend S. There's just nothing outstanding about it either.

>ESL
Fuck off back to your shithole.

You realize this is Sup Forums right?

>Waifu or Laifu
God I want to fucking kill myself

>getting mad about some irrelevant autist

sounds like Sup Forums and Sup Forums

>Just watched an episode
>Go on Sup Forums
>Instantly find a thread about why it's shit.

So at what point in its airing did this series hit the tipping point where it got too popular on Sup Forums and all the shitposters and hate flood in? I remember there being some shitposting early on but the past couple weeks it really seems to have cranked up. Did it do well and piss off sales fags or something?

Take your Reddit frog back to r/anime.

lol funny frog

I have no idea how you would even be able to hear about such faggotry unless you where part of this guys target demo (i.e. ironic weebs, normies, and reddit I assume)

FUCK OFF WITH THIS CANCER SHIT AND GO WATCH DIGIBRO

This thqh digibro is f*cking epic xD

Not OP, but my opinion is SoL and comedy are perfectly fine but Blend-S is the most generic effortless attempt at it I've seen yet. It reuses just about every character archetype I can think of and has cliche after cliche, the only good thing about it is the relatively great art and animation and how fucking hot Kaho is I want to fuck her in the ass.
It's just a bunch of recycled ideas with very little heart of soul but some nice titties.

>Sup Forums filename

Not really hard to understand that I saved this image from Sup Forums you know.

Kill yourself.

>giving (you)s to the lost pause spammer

THIS DIGIBRO FTW (FOR THE WIN) lol

The average Sup Forumsutist

Sure the generic character archtype are boring but Blend S is just trying to be the next Working! and it done pretty nice job with that.

Blend S more like Blend Shit

>IMG_20171218_224327.png (403 KB, 933x989)

if you have to compare a show to another show in order to enjoy it, it's not that great

What did he mean by this?

I'm just jealous that other people get to play with my toy and treat it like shit

Simply epic thread, guys

>Haruhi only became popular of it's epic maymay song and dance in the ED that all the overweight cosplayers did on cons ten years ago but somehow it gets a free pass, right?

You should probably kill yourself, and you are either underage or have memory deficiencies.

You should probably kill yourself, redditor.

This is your mindset

The fact that half of it is "haha, us otaku, eh?" type humor is a good start for having demerits beyond just painfully average. But that's just from a personal humor standpoint. Otherwise it's a standard ensemble comedy.

Missing Sup Forums.

>The fact that half of it is "haha, us otaku, eh?"

Except everyone in the show treats Dino like a creepy loser when it comes to his hobbies.

This show going mainstream was a mistake.

KILL YOURSELF YOU FAGGOTS WHOLE Sup Forums KNOWS GIGGUK IS THE BEST

How does Sup Forums do it? Even with all it's flaws it still manages to maintain a level of quality far above the other media boards.

*blocks your path*

LOL BASED

FUCK YEAH E-CELEB THREAD

Sup Forums BTFO

>

>Spending 8 and a half hours on Know Your Meme
Wow just wow just wow

>I watch Lost Pause on a highly irregular basis
What a horrible way to end your post, all those minutes writing, wasted in the worst possible way