One Piece

Two weeks of hyping the meme rabbit and this is how it ends.
Spoiler pics soon.

What a fucking shitter. Pekoms and Pedro(if still alive)will show her how a REAL sulong is done

>People still read RUNNING piece in 2018

I can already see it, at least 50 chapters of the crew running away from overwhelming forces until Bartolomeo and other show up, then another 50 chapters of Luffy running away from Kaido to recover his haki in 10 Namek minutes while flashbacks and boring meme fights happen on the side lines, then another 30 chapters running from the marines after Luffy pull the biggest anal enema the world has ever seen and defeats kaido.

Monet is alive

>These stock cliffhangers
this time I guess BM is going to hurt herself. She might have gained in footwork and prowess as she did in the past while quitting of being totally invulnerable.

What if Luffy used Gomu Gomu no King Kong Dong to dick Big Mom into submission?

Will he show up during Wano to chase after Marco, or will he show up after everythings said and done?

I wonder what Monster Pedro would look like.

Is Luffy a good MC? Do you personally like him as the MC?

He does the job. Could be better but could be worse.

He's pretty good shounen MC. My favorite is between him and Gintoki mainly cause they dont have much emotional baggage and enjoy themselves. Makes the manga much more lighthearted and when Luffy does get serious, it makes the tonal shift a lot dramatic.

How could he be better? By being a Marty Stu?

He is a very funny MC. I love his goofy attacks.

>He does the job
Jobber confirmed

Only the best!

He's just fine. Mostly I appreciate the techniques he pulls off.

He's kind of a Goku rip off. Stating the obvious, I know.

Could current arc Nami beat Arlong?

I like him most of the time.

Yes. She could beat Arlong when she learned how to use the Climatact.

Yeah, without trouble

I don't see him as a Goku rip off. About the only thing they have in common is black hair and being dumb. And Goku is dumb from literal brain damage.
>inb4 they both like to eat
Yeah liking food is a Goku thing only

I love Luffy. He is always cheerful, and when he's not, it's because shit is about to hit the fan. He's never mopey or overly dramatic, or worrying about pointless things or getting into fucking philosophical battles with villains. He's pure and simple, but still has a depth of understanding and personality. I think the best part is Luffy is never too serious, which was Oda's whole point. Even in the most intense fights, the guy is running around stretching his fists and inflating his arms and bouncing around like a rubber ball, so shit never gets too dark or serious, and I love it.

No. People underestimate Arlong.

With her usual plot armor? Sure.

>He's never mopey or overly dramatic, or worrying about pointless things or getting into fucking philosophical battles with villains

Fuck that remind me Ichigo, cool design but the most boring MC ever

I want a Xenoverse style One Piece game where they explore what-if scenarios. Like New World Nami liberating her home village from Arlong. Or Usopp fighting Kuro. Or New World Luffy running a train on East Blue and Paradise villains and shit like that.

What really hurt Ichigo is he stopped emoting, he lost his personality and never had a goal to work towards. He was literally just a walking plot point.

Not to shit on BnHa too much but Deku is such a shitty MC compared to Luffy. I hate overly dramatic characters who have no confidence. Makes me root for the bad guy,

And they like to fight.

Kuro would still rape Usopp

No. Luffy is everything wrong with modern Shounen Leads. Stupid. Very much stupid. The only time he did anything smart was realize Boa wanted to marry him and he said "Not marrying you." I guess Luffy is dumb, but not like Goku who got married because he didn't know what the fuck he was getting into.

And that's the crux of the argument. Goku has been a horrible influence in this genre. Being stupid and showing no talents besides fighting around makes for a terrible protagonist. Luffy is the one most blatantly inspired by Goku. So I'm not surprised Japan eats it up. But if you ask me, he's a terrible protagonist. Especially after Ace got himself murdered and Luffy......oh thats right Luffy learned nothing from the traumatic experience.

The last Shounen Lead that was worth a damn was Edward from FMA given he wasn't dumb and also didn't look like a feminine soyboy like the faggot from Hero Academia. And that's another thing, the current fresh gen Shounen Leads all look soft and feminine like you cannot believe they can brawl like how boys or young men can. Especially for a battle manga.

Shhh! Nami is sleeping, don't disturb her!

Liking to fight is basically a prerequisite for being a battle shonen MC.
If he doesnt like fighting its dumb to become a pirate.

Not even. Kuro's best move was fucking blind Soru, beyond that he was just a nigga with some swords, he is literally fucking garbage fodder by New World standards.

Gintoki's pretty good

I never, never, NEVER ever liked Usopp, I thought he would’ve been stronger and less coward after their training, but he’s still a shit character.

Brook on the other hand... i didnt liked him at first, but he’s getting cooler and cooler.

>oda dying from lung cancer
>still manages to drag one piece for too long
How much more money does he need? What happened to [year of sanji]?

Usopp ran and hid from Caesars centaurs. A tough fodder can still wreck Usopp. Usopp is only good as a sniper but if it was a straight 1v1 battle Usopp would get shit on.

>mfw Usopp vs Sugar part 1

I don’t even remember. That’s how much I care about Usopp.

Readers and author alike, nobody will live long enough to see One Piece ending.

Did Nami tasted sheep dick

>dumb
>likes to eat
>likes to fight
>is kind hearted and cheerful
Sounds a lot like the defining features of Goku.

>I never, never, NEVER ever liked Usopp, I thought he would’ve been stronger and less coward after their training, but he’s still a shit character.

Usopp is a long range fighter he isnt meant for close combat.

>"I HATE Usopp because he ISN'T the same generic anime character that just brute forces through everything!"
>"How DARE he use guile and cunning to overwhelm opponents many times stronger than he is!"

You're the reason shonen is cancer.

>dying from lung cancer
Info pls.

>takes full advantage of the full moon, knowing the dangers
>goads daifuku into destroying his own ships
>doesn't ask for help, because she knows protecting the sunny is vital

meanwhile we have jinbei
>fat stupid fish
>saved luffy ONE time
>smells like seawater
>steered a boat
>wants to abandon the sunny

I think it's clear who's worthy.

Being cowardly doesn't make Usopp weak. Kuro is literally just a normal human, he's not super strong or durable, he's just fast, and even his top speed is just Soru. New World Usopp would fucking DESTROY Kuro without breaking a sweat. I mean, shit, look at Arlong Park, Usopp beat a fucking Merman, by himself.

I want some Nami this chapter!

Best strawhat barring luffy

Also, it's funny when they beat the shit out of him and how he reacts.

They have some similarities but not enough to call Luffy a rip off. They have a lot of major differences too.
Like Goku preferring to fight alone while Luffy likes to let his crew show off
Or Luffy will beat someone up if he doesn't like them but Goku only cares about fighting strong opponents

Kuro could have fucked up Chuu even he was a legendary pirate he had just been retired for 13 years spee-kun.
Usopp is just a normal human too who worked out some. We havent even seen him perform any super human strength feat of any kind.
Anyone who can use Soru could easily defeat Usopp anyway. We haven't seen Usopp beat anyone else that was very tough ever.

Also Goku is a chad while Luffy is a virgin

I saw him lifting 100 tn

I want to cum inside Carrot

>50 chapters
in total maybe. there's no way it'll be 50 chapters more.

I don’t want him to be like Zoro, i just don’t like the design, the fact that he’s a huge pussy 100% of the time and that he didn’t changed a bit after the 2 years.

I want him to make impressive things, and be brave when there is danger, we already have Nami and Chopper for acting scared all the time.

What’s likeable about him then ? You tell me.

Eww. Thats gross

Oh and i forgot, Dials Usopp was cooler than fucking plant Usopp

>Kuro could have fucked up Chuu even he was a legendary pirate he had just been retired for 13 years spee-kun.
Literally not true, again, Kuro's best feature is his speed. He doesn't have the physical strength to compete with a Fishman, he couldn't even deal with a fucking boulder and got taken out by Luffy in like two or three hits.
>Usopp is just a normal human too who worked out some. We havent even seen him perform any super human strength feat of any kind.
He survived multiple hits from a ten ton bat, explosions that shatter brick, being hit by lightning, nearly beaten to death by a giant wolf, and the abuse he endured during Thriller Bark. Usopp isn't able to lift building, sure, but he is super human, not to mention he beat Chew with a hammer, showing he does have substantial physical strength
>Anyone who can use Soru could easily defeat Usopp anyway. We haven't seen Usopp beat anyone else that was very tough ever.
Before the time skip, yeah, after, not at all. Usopp is a master sniper, if he can't hit a moving target, he can't do his job. Besides, Kuro's Soru move is a blind attack, most of Usopp's moves have a large range, one Skull Exploding Grass or Bamboo Javelin Grove and Kuro would get fucked. You are literally wrong about this.

>Cunning
>Tactic oriented
>Ranged combat
>All kinds of cool tricks and weapons
>Entertaining

>complains one guy's personality hasn't changed
>meanwhile literally nobody else in the crew has had a personality change

I'm pretty sure you just want bland shonen trash fights, user.

>being scary all the time
>shit humor
>entertaining

What ?

Also

>cool tricks
>just shot some plants that get easily defeated

Not even, user. I prefer the story over fights.

And the others, except for Nami/Chopper didn’t had shit personality in the first place.

>Its the same shitposter spreading his bullshit to other threads

The absolute state of Carrotfags

What a fucking gay Usopp fag.
Even the normal people in One Piece can survive retarded damage. Usopp getting shit on by Mr 4 doesnt prove he could beat Kuro.
And the second part is just pure headcabon. Usopp has never shot someone super fast. Until he does you can shove that fanfic up your ass

At this point I think the people who really don't like him are insecure

the absolute state of you

The main problem with Deku is he is so damn stupid.
Like he could use any og All Mights powers in the beginning even if it cost him an arm. He could have beat Todoroki with Detroit Smash which creates a tornado but he never did

soon

What's the longest break you've taken from one piece? No matter how long I pretend I'm going to stop reading it I always come back. And you?

Go fly a kite, kid.

I stopped reading when I stopped getting Shonen Jump nearly a decade ago.

I've never taken a break from One Piece. I mean technically there was several years between my first time reading and actually reading the whole thing. In middle school I read the end of the Kuro fight in Monthly Shonen Jump, and in High School I finally read the whole thing, up to , if I can remember right, Thriller Bark was when I caught up. I've kept up since.

a couple years between 4kids losing the dub and Funi taking over and when I started reading it again during Impel Down

He' simple, but he does a good job being as simple as he is.

hell no. Luffy is the worst crew member.

thanks to him goku became a retard in the anime

Reading back on Zou, I realized something. Maybe Jack wasn't a horrible monster, maybe he was just socially inept. He seemed REALLY nervous at the idea of speaking things out. I think jack is just a poor guy who doesn't know how to speak to other people, and resorts to destruction and mayhem to communicate.

ok

I mean think about it. When they asked who he was, it was Sheepshead who introduced him, and when Sheepshead started gloating about who Jack was, Jack got all embarrassed and shy about it.

ok

Is this an early chapter since we got text spoiler yesterday? How long till pics?

Probably like post-ts heavy point Chopper

IM TIRED OF WAITING

Hopefully in 2-4 hours
I just want to see thin mom and peros-nii safe.
also the genie destroying stuff

Really? He just didn't want to waste time with a nation of prideful liars. If anything he is socially inept because he can trust nothing, so only violence is understandable to him.

Jerma 66

What do objects turned animal think about?

Food. Funkfreed tried sucking on Spandam's head didn't it?

Yes.

Wow nami is surprisingly strong

She was also the first to have haki.

germa 66 raid suits (franky/usopp mods) when?