Why is he so much better than Shirou?

Let me see
>Tall and Fit not a manlet beta
>No autistic ideals just realism
>Smug

>Le redditman

Best male Servant

His UBW chant is better

Tan skin + white hair combo is perfection.

He should've been the main character.
He's way more interesting

Redman is a MAN, Shirou is a BOY. Nothign else needs to be said, really, if anyone disagrees they are a pedo and that's all there is to it.

He’s a really hot piece of meat.

>No NTR doujins of Shirou getting cucked by Redman

You can't cuck yourself.

Not a self insert beta

he was a free four star

>FGO shitter
Well you are a name fag

be nice

>*Gets wet*

Fuck off reddit he's ours

>not Mo-san

>Dumb mashed potatoes

He's literally Shirou except his smartass comments said in his head and nice comments said out loud are switched around.
You can't like Archer and hate Shirou, that's fucking stupid.

secondaries

oldfag

But he is Shirou.

>ok, bye shinji

God, I wanna read it again.

fpbp

He's experienced and actually knows what he's doing and what he's talking about.

>Throws tantrum because his ideals didn't hand him happiness on a silver plater
The entire point of Archer is to be a manchild version of Shirou who grew up without actually maturing, and his existence steered UBW Shirou off that course.

less beta, more bantz

>No autistic ideals just realism
He's pretty fucking autistic over Shirou though

He "threw a tantrum" because he's literally trapped in a hell, the complete opposite of what he wanted while alive.

>being stuck being a glorified janitor for an eternity is nothing to cry about
Whatever you say, dad.

>Shirou who grew up without actually maturing
So you didn't read the VN, but you didn't even bother watching the anime either and all your knowledge comes from reading half of a post from Sup Forums.

>Shirou is considered a well written, mature character for his ideals
>Kerry and Archer are manchildren for having similar ideals
Sasuga.

Since Archer is a Janitor, does he do it for free?

he was paid in advance

No.
You don't deserve it.

No, he was given the ability to save a lot of lives.
The price was to take a thousand times more than that.

Feeling bad about where you end up is not the same as wanting to reverse your existence.

None of their ideals are mature, but Shirou's the only who learns to accept the results may be garbage.

>Feeling bad about where you end up is not the same as wanting to reverse your existence.
It's about living his entire life with a naive thought process and forgetting the reason he followed his ideal through to begin with, since he's seen so much contradictory human garbage in the eternity he's spending as a counter guardian.

Shirou knew what being a heroic spirit entailed, did he think everyone that summoned him was going to be as nice as he was?

>Feeling bad about where you end up is not the same as wanting to reverse your existence.
He's literally trying to kill Shirou to try and reverse his existence.

Counter Guardian. You're getting Counter Guardian and Servant mixed up.

A counter guardian is someone who kills hitler and nero (pictured) and murders countless people to prevent the extinction of the human race.

God I never realized that scene was of him at burning Rome.

>Emiya's face when Nero looks just like Saber

He wouldn't care if his actions as a counter guardian would save people, but he's nothing but a butcher now.

That's what I meant. Mature adults may feel bad, but they accept how things are and move on. They don't beat up their younger selves 1% to erase their existence and 99% to vent frustration. Archer achieves this at the epilogue of the route.

I've played every route except HF (about 70% through it currently) and they never showed Archer doing his hero shit in other timelines. Is it animeonly? If you can't tell me without spoiling don't worry about it.

It does save people, he's just pissed he can't feel the people he saves. The entire reason he does this shit was seeing how happy Kiritsugu was in saving him and wanting the same happiness, but he doesn't get put into situations where that happens.

because he finds out at a young age, not when he's old as shit and desperately put all his eggs into one basket

Yeah when he's talking about how shitty his life is in the fight with Shirou at UBW's climax. Theres shots of him making the initial contract, shooting people in the middle east, then being summoned to points across history. None of them are long, a few seconds each.

>In all of GO's stories the Counter Force is only involved once, and it's not even part of the main plot.

I just want to enter a singularity only to find Archer is working on finishing the job himself.

Nasu worked closely with Ufotable on the UBW anime and he even suggested changes/additions. Essentially, he perfected his vision of a UBW adaptation together with Ufotable and it was very good. Sup Forums will tell you otherwise, of course, so they can flaunt the knowledge that they've played the VN.

Wtf, thanks to god FSN isnt canon holy shit.

because he is on-par with Gawain and Diarmuid in attractiveness

what was the point of caster saving all those children?

she had that feel when no bf

How the fuck was Nero gonna cause an extinction event

maximum UMU

They all learn to accept it, only Shirou doesn't find out the hard way.

>posting deen version

fuck of secondary

It sucks that his alter version of him is just a edgy pucci look alike.

The thing is, I think the UBW anime is fucking ace as supplementary material, but not so great in a vacuum.

Cool armor you got there

Throught UBW, it's always implied that Caster is more compassionate than she seems. Saving the children is the introduction to that. You could also see that in the fact that she extracts mana from people without killing them.

meant to reply to

Uh...no.
It works perfectly in a vacume.
You can watch that and never watch any other route and be perfectly content.

Because you're hypocrite.

I thought that was because she was trying not to draw too much attention.

That's probably one of the reasons, but there's way too many instances that show how reluctant she is to kill. If she had a nicer master, she might have been different.

What kind of character design is this?

samurai bishop hybrid

>wait a in the throne of heroes for that 1 in a million chance that you get summoned in the holy grail war where your younger self participated
>create some elaborate plan to kill your younger self even though you know it won't change anything
>not autistic
Yeah I don't believe you

I always wondered why Archer never interacted a lot with Saber, since they had a pretty similiar past. He only reacted the first time when he saw her or when he was trying to kill Shirou and she got in his way.

She's probably just being sundeer about it.