Anime Gataris

Who among you dropped it too early?

Me. I watched 4 episodes and never got around to setting up my RSS for it.

Is it any good? I haven't had much time in the last few months for anime, but now I've got time. Should I watch it?

why does it get better?

I didn't drop it early I picked it up late

Nope, been following it since the beginning. It's better than I expected, and the OP song is catchy as hell.

Been with it since episode 1. Thought about dropping it a couple times but I'm glad I didn't. Last episode was fucking wild.

Not really.

>Thought about dropping it a couple times but I'm glad I didn't.

me too, the cat at the end kept me going, also that one episode where they started talking about how much work it is to produce anime, funny jokes too

I haven't bothered with the latest episode because the two before that where pretty shit.

Poor mans Shirobako and Otaku no Video.

>Useless male shitheads
Thanks for the warning.

What the fuck was that new episode. The reality of the show breaks beyond my comprehension

It's a bit like Doki Doki Literature Club, isn't it?

[spoilers]
>when she touches the screen in the opening
>when they tell you to go back and watch the other episodes
>when the guy is actually aware he's in an anime and wants to get out

T H I S I S R E A L I T Y

and they change the title sequence every episode

>Anime Gataris

It's Anime-Gataras, user. Common mistake.

is that "not anime talk"

the hints were even in the show's description

>Summary
>The anime centers on Minoa Asagaya, a new high school student in Sakaneko Private High School. Despite being a novice to anime, Minoa's classmate Arisu Kamiigusa invites her to make an "anime research club" at school. Through conversations with her classmate Miko Kouenji, as well as various anime-loving upperclassmen, Minoa gradually gets hooked on anime. While they stand against the student council's continuous efforts to disband their club, and they ignore the impending end of the world, they talk about anime, whether in Akiba, or in real-life "sacred place" anime settings, or the hot springs. (Source: ANN)

referencing that it's an anime right there in the first line. very much like DDLC, but i love it

I dropped it at episode 6 and picked it back up at episode 9.

>Doki Doki Literature Club
I've seen this mentioned multiple times recently. What is it? Some VN?

It's a Western VN with a "meta" twist that could have been good but quickly devolves into silly creepypasta tier jumpscare bullshit.

Some western-made VN that's not dogshit.

that guy at the end of ep11 was in the first minute of ep01

Is she high jumping to try to jump out of the page?

sorry bud, i can only read chinese, and as a result, kanji. i cannot read the other one

It's the new FNAF/Undertale, it's worth looking into, but the fanbase is disgusting and shouldn't be touched with a ten foot barbed pole.

It gets better after 300 episodes.

No.

Kill yourself, dumbfuck

You're damn right with those quads.

Fuck off retard

That hint is too deep for me, I don't get the hidden 'meta horror' reference some people say it is.

>my shitty weeb trash DDLC is the only VN ever doing this meta shit
Holy shit, please kill yourself cancerous shitbrain

>males
That's good. That's one less boring anime for me.

This is a a highlight of the season

Anime Gataris is the best anime to do it

I didn't even pick it up.

Quads of truth.

I didn't, but it's been more disappointing than rewarding so far.

Imagine being so petty that you shitpost a show for 12 weeks straight because it's not an all-girl cast, instead of just leaving after episode 1 and watching things you actually like instead.

I dont like the art style. Makes it really hard to get into. It might at least make the backlog cut one day.

Honestly, dropping a show simply because it doesn't have an all-girls cast is a bad idea to begin with. If a show's cast has males but the show handles them well, then good. Conversely, if a show has an all-girl cast but they aren't developed or at least characterized well, that's still a bad show.

Yeah, that's obvious to anyone with half a brain

Wow, really hot opinion there you fucking no name tripfag. Any other mind blowing original takes you got in your pathetic head?

>anime slowly going into 4:3
This episode, man.

>implying it isn't true

The entire point is that its so true, its literally not even worth posting. Its such a bland, obvious opinion that everyone already agrees with, that posting it is tantamount to admitting youre a boring retard with nothing to say.

Im replying out of genuine pity. You must be so boring you dont even get shitposted or insulted often, just ignored. So here. Please consider having an opinion more complex than a 5th grade reading level one day.

How did Re:Creators get blown the fuck out so quickly?

>Replying with a picture of a show that fucked itself because of an annoying piece of shit prick
At least you tried.

I wish I dropped it earlier, it was shit.

I like it simply for the Girlish Number references and the fact that cv cast has Chitose and Yae (of GN) place switched.