HxH

HunterXHunter Volume 35 confirmed for February 2. He's going for the same scheme as before, coming back to release a volume and deliver 10ish chapters and then leave so he has enough to release a volume again when he comes back again.

Spoilers next week?

I want to spit in his face.

It's returning on January 29th, so spoiler on the 25th, chapter on the 26th. 1 month.

I want you to burn your mother alive

I want to burn Togashi alive.

Hopefully those 10 chapters will wrap up the prince shit AT VERY LEAST. And when he comes back in a year we can have the real fucking plot back again

>HxH started 1 year before OP
>has 35 volumes
>OP has 87
>literally more than twice as much
How does togashi keep getting away with it?

By making 2x OP's quality

Sure.

This.

I really doubt that, we're sticking with the princes for a while

Yup, pretty much this.

Nobody can tell me he is ill and cant work if he can release 10 chapters per year in a row and than go back to hiatus.

Maybe he had one at the beginning but than he learned that its much easier doing what he does now instead of giving a shit.

The mangaka of World Trigger, now that is the way a sick person if supposed to be. Unheard off and wont release a chapter at all since he is FUCKING ILL!!!!!

I love HxH but fuck you togashi, i know nobody can force a person to release his own work be it manga or book but goddamn, fuck you. Still hate this asshole for this dickmove and i will still read HxH once it comes out.

I hope the next 10 chapters isn't more nen training and this assassination plot is four chapters long.

Who do you think will be on the cover?

4th Prince.

Different people have different health problems and act differently in response to them. You seem like an unreasonable person if this is how you really feel.

All the princes.

i giggled. but i agree

>10 chapters
>wrap up the prince plot
kek get ready for 8 chapters of constant monologues and tediously long descriptions of how various relatively meaningless details and abilities work followed by 2 chapters of people executing some ultimately pointless schemes that don't amount to anything of relevance, leaving the plot having barely moved forward at all except maybe one or two of the princes with the least attention being killed off, leaving all the relevant princes still completely alive and fine.

Dorohedoro releases a chapter every months but they're not very long so it takes a year to fill a volume

what's the difference between this and that? why is that fine but this is not?

Because barely anybody actually reads Dorohedoro.

This. And in Togashi's case, he will fall ill if he doesn't spend at least 70% of the year playing Dragon Quest.

maybe he it took him an entire year to just write 10 chapters ever think of that?
>he was photographed playing DQ one time in the 90s
>people think this all he does
>Kubo have entire Bleach volumes omakes of just drawing himself playing DQ
>Square Enix let Kubo design some villains for DQ 10
>no one ever talks about it
life is unfair

kek

yeah no. see hxh is good, but togashi is obviously lazy, despite his illnes

>Hunter is now a yearly manga.

Why does this asshole have to be so good at telling stories? I wouldn't give him the time of the day otherwise.

It's a monthly manga because he puts out 10 chapters a year

A year has 12 months.

Monthly manga are twice the pages so it should be 20 a year.

>forgetting about breaks

I don't think SnK had a single break in like forever.

Even if author takes his free time to dick around playing video games using
>O
>MY
>BACK
>PROBLEMS!
As excuse to take hiatus, then where is issue as long as the manga is still solid.

I prefer annoying waiting over getting my chapters served on time only for them to suck ass, ruining once great series making you wish author of it just goes on fucking hiatus instead of giving you new chapter that keeps ruining their series to the point that is completely unreadable. Like Bleach or TG:re.

Bleach is better than HxH

>hanta threads are dead now
How do we save the manga?

Because people are tired of forced HxH threads being made when it's not actually publishing.

>forced
This one actually started with news.

bump

>Why does this asshole have to be so good at telling stories?
Because he has a fucking year to write. Togashi would be just another Kubo if he wrote weekly.

Level E is above anything Kubo, though.

>>This one actually started with news.
>Togashi comes back to publish enough chapters for another tank and goes back into hiatus
>news

>he thinks kubo is a bad writer
how underage can you be?

It’ll be 9 chapters of murder mystery then 1 for a cliffhanger with spider /zodiac.

I barely gave a shit about the last few chapters and didn't even notice when it went back to hiatus. I care even less now.

>chrollo staring at his hand for no reason
>hiatus

Fuck off, Kubo.

Last chapter of :re I read was one in where certain character revels to be 51 year old sss rate and then gets one shot 2 chapters later.
I dropped it at that. As this type of treatment is one all hype characters were getting of late so another one could be hyped instead. Basically author was making everyone weak or powerful according to plot over how some character is supposed to be powerful. That case with that sss was simply nail to the coffin for me.

But despite this Sui can write story. Problem is he has way too many ideas which leads to him having way too many characters and in end he can't develop them all so classic of rushing them happens. Which can be said same for Kubo.

Onto hxh now. In all honesty I find current arc boring so I can't say I hype for it.
But then again idgaf for Kurapika so that might be it.

Toga has the potential to make amazing quality manga but he's so fucking lazy that he genuinely doesn't

>le "he has lots of time to think of the plot!" meme

fixed on the volume release

Can someone explain to me how can HxH be one of the most popular manga and still have such a terrible hentai scene?

hopefully kurapika can at least see tsen's nen beast before the next break

Nah, this will be a very major plot point, likely the culmination of the arc. I would say it will take at least 20 chapters to get to that point.

Arc will take 7 years at this pace to complete.

It's already been three, and we are only one day into the voyage. We will be on the boat till 2030.

Chimera Ant too 8 and this one is definitely longer.

7+3 would be 10

Level E had ,on average, a 30+ page count. Correct me if i'm wrong but would that mean it was monthly or bi-weekly?

Level E was published in weekly shounen jump

>various relatively meaningless details.
>people executing some ultimately pointless schemes that don't amount to anything of relevance.

Appears the I.Q meme wasn't so exaggerated. Even if you find the chapters to be boring, this sort of claim to make when the arc just got off it's feet by revealing the assassin's ability wasn't Wobble's nen beast is just stupid.

I want to smile again

You just go away.

>it's been 6 fucking years since DAICHI WO FUMISHIMETE

the anime community is full on entitled cunts

>the anime community
>thread is about a manga

2011ers migrated to the manga after the anime ended. Now they see what we went through.

It doesn't take that much thought to realize that all the set up is going to be relevant in the long run, but stupid people have really, really short attention spans. They should just give the series up and read it when the arc is finished so they don't have to whinge about how slow and meaningless it is. I'm sure they would've been exactly the same during the CA arc and it is amazing when you read it all at once.

Post your favorite hxh theory while others prove then wrong if they disagree while we wait for next chapter.

Chrollo is actually Hisoka's husband.

I honestly don't mind the pace, and i genuinely love the attention to detail. But when it comes to the cost of waiting a year for it? I pass. I want to finish reading the manga while i'm still alive or the author.

Now this I get. When the hiatus looms, enthusiasm wanes. Makes things feels like it'll go on forever.

Wishing for a more consistent schedule is a pipe dream but him coming back in 4 months is the first in 10+ years. Sign of good things to come, maybe

If he really pulls the 10 chapter shit a third time, I'll have to reconsider if following it at all times makes any sense or coming back in 5 years would be better.

>a third time
Sixth.

This boat arc is managing to be more boring and shitty than the fucking video game one

Greed island was good though you faggot.

dont give them yous. its blatantly obvious that they're 2011fags.

OH

no

Name one (1) flaw.

what poor posture, no wonder his back is fucked

Forgettable villain

You have 5 minutes to take this back.

Fine. I'll never forget his fight with Gon, at least. One of the best in the series.

Recap of the last volume through pictures

That's kinda cool, but also kinda let's you see how little plot advancement we can expect even if the chapters themselves aren't bad.

i hope i see the end of HxH on this lifetime, not in the next.

I didn't know that there were medical conditions that alleviate themselves for 2 months out the whole year. That sure is convenient.

Miura has an even comfier illness that brings him and his entire studio back whenever something needs to be advertised.

Miura do not invent imaginary illnesses for his situation.

>He's been forced to stop writing by his doctor so he may have a chance to recover from his illness
Various interviews imply otherwise.

There are interviews of Miura where he talk of an illness?
Because I have them all, and there's no such Topic in them.

Zoldycks are Jewish.

Miura has an illness? I know Togashi has his back, but I only hear Idolmaster memeing when people talk about Miura.

His 2013 hiatus was literally because of his illness and japs freaking out that he's dying. Stop being new and google it.

Ah, yes, the fake illnes made by 2chan, debunked in like 2 minute by the Skullnight.net.
Noice.
"Google it."