Buyfag Thread

Does Sup Forums do any special display setups for their figures?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/VERTEXkyonnu
amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=FIGURE-035993
order.mandarake.co.jp/order/detailPage/item?itemCode=1053293968&ref=dos
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I finally got the 1/8 Eriri Sawamura kimono figure after tons of delays and cleared the top shelf of my glass case out, and converted it into some small zen garden! Didn't turn out as well as I had thought but it's good enough, should probably have used rough white sand instead of grit so I could draw those patterns you usually see in Zen gardens

Nice idea with a shit girl.

I really like these, but I never got around to try making one.
I have so many swimsuit figures pre-ordered that I might try making a beach one eventually though.

r-rude i think she's adorable

Actually had this prepared for the Eriri figure for half a year, but then she kept getting delayed and my package got stuck in customs for a good 2 weeks. So it's temporarily been a Touhou shrine until now

Did you guys know that Miura is a buyfag too?
In the last magazine with Berserk he talked about an idolmaster figure he wanted.

First for tail better go in her ass too

>Grandfather leaves camera to me when he died
>Use it pretty much purely for upskirt pictures of my figures
I hope he is smiling down on me now.

Got me thinking if buyfagging will become mainstream in our lifetime Right now in the Western scene I only see hardcore Comic fans buying scale statues trying to be realistic representations.

I know League had it's own collection of figures of the Champions and now I see Blizzard is actively selling and exposing nendos and figures to the normies as well, I wonder what will happen in the future.

Funko doesn't count though so I only see this trend in vidya games

I think they'll remain a niche thing just by virtue of being expensive. Your average person may find a figure cool or nice looking but then they see the $80+ dollar price tag and go NOPE. Of course something like Funko Pop is popular in spite of being ugly as all fuck because they've set themselves at a price point that's affordable to everyone. Even Nendoroids, which are still relatively cheap, are pushing the limit for most people by being sold at $30 and up. To sum it up, it's pretty hard for your average person to justify paying this much for painted plastic when they can buy a whole whack of other things with the same amount of money.

Man this is really cute

Nendoroids are the closest thing to mainstream buyfagging will ever get. I don't think scales ever will though. Maybe if they end up getting cheaper or cheaper ones getting better, but even considering that, normalfags love deformed shit like Pop! garbage, so Nendos are a more similar type of figure.

Depends, prize figures now are better than scales even 5 years ago. And normalfags/ironic weebs buy 300USD shitty video game and star wars merch already.

Solaris or Plamoya?
Solaris is 3k cheaper for brand new than Plamoya but it seems to have bad rep. Any advice?

>this post again
Someone should really update the guide.
Can't recall any recent issues with Solaris, and the ones that did happen all seem related to how both of these stores appear to do business, which is by buying locally hard to find figures after you place an order, so the figure conditions can vary. Plamoya has a higher markup though, so I'd go with Solaris.
It isn't a bad store by any means, but use it as your last option.

ok
This one is kinda shitty, right?

Does "available only in these two aforementioned stores" make it a "last option"? Just trying to put some thought into a dickbuy here...

I just remembered I still have like 3 of these movies on my backlog.

If you can't find it on any of the usual more trustworthy stores and don't want to bother searching and dealing with ordering from a strictly Japanese one, which is probably where they get their stock, then sure.

Is there some link explaining about comiket?
I always see anons posting stuff like "what have you ordered from C92" etc. and I want to see if my waifu is getting something.
But I couldn't find anything online. The guide doesn't enter in details either.
How would one even buy stuff from comiket (without waiting for something appearing in YA after the event is done)?

yea or nay? Thinking about pre-ordering.

What company is releasing this? I can't wait to hit that Preorder button anymore.

Shit she's finally painted! Preorder soon I hope.
The unpainted prototype showed the tail going into her ass, though it certainly doesn't look like it is in this picture. Hopefully it's at least optional where you put it if they did move it here.

Just saw the other pictures on MFC. Yeah it's definitely not in her ass now. I really hope they leave the option to put it there.

Orchid Seed

Looks rather lame to me, don't know why is everybody so hyped

Yeah me neither, doesn't help I don't like the look of her face, head shape and whatnot.

It still has the pink butplug end on the tail, so heres hoping it still "goes in" and just isnt for the promo shot.

Hens style is so cute, it needs more figs. Even non-lewd.

Her face is the best part
>dat smile

Non-lewd loli figures scream "our owner is desperate to become a daddy" and I don't know if I'm ready for that

I just use a different theme for each shelf or drawer and call it a day. I do love to set up funny interactions with my Nendos, though.

Skintight wetsuit and a bikini underneath may tickle some people's fancies. While I like the concept, the figure doesn't seem too special to me.

Just checked the blog that the photos came from. Preorders open on the 25th! I hope she'll be up on Amico. Bath loli was, so she should be too, right?

But their so cute user!
Aw shit. Hopefully recolor announcments later as well since orchid loves those.
>25th
F5 ready

Pikachu ate that poor girl.

Oh I wanna be her daddy alright if you know what I mean.

I wouldn't say lame but it's certainly not as flashy as a lot of the other idol figures. At least it's a little cheaper if nothing else.

Vertex, you fucking tease.

What's their Twitter again?

If you only consider buyfagging scales, then yes. If you don't, then also yes.

too small for me

twitter.com/VERTEXkyonnu

PRE-ORDERS FUCKING WHEEEEEEEN

Why are her pupils so tiny? Is she on heroin?

Jesus Christ

that's her standard design.

>Material: Acrylic Resin, Resin

wtf?

Fuck Christmas

is that ems?

amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=FIGURE-035993
Remember to get your Eroha so we can have Meguca S2 in our lifetime.

I might get her just because she's cheap.

SAL Parcel

Does anybody know if this is legal in Norway? This will be the first loli I’ll pre order, if the swat team doesn’t knock down my door that is! I wish more figures will come in the near future

Material: PMMA, PU

We're due to some LWA figures right?

The franchise is dead as fuck in Japan

>complaining about SAL

This looks like garbo

Then I don't know why you're angry, you should have picked ems instead.

nope

It's so hard to hate her because she's so cute.

Move to a country where Christmas doesn't exist.

finally GSC ver.

Cute. But it's going to be really small

>jpg

>find something neat on amiami
>it's 1k cheaper on manda
There's also a keychain I'd buy with it alongside getting the december card, but is it worth it?

Why does this look like a render

I'm impressed by the amount of inane shit people manage to dig up to bitch about.
What's wrong with him using JPG?

Not him but technically PNG would make a picture with a smaller filesize. Not that it matters much because it's not even 100 kB anyway.

scale is 1/7

>Not that it matters much because it's not even 100 kB anyway.
That's why it's inane shit. Even if he's a poor third world phoneposter the difference of what would be probably a 10-20kb image to a 40kb one is irrelevant.

JPG is for photos. If you have text, tables, symbols etc. you use PNG so it doesn't look like shit while needing more space. It's like your using a spoon as fork.

Did you remember to give your waifu a hug this morning?

I woke up hugging her, user.

Look really nice for the few we can see, Glad they didn't stick with the bland illustration pose.

You better not do anything lewd to Sakura.

why is the reimu nendo so expensive?

She needs the extra funds for the shrine

Hard not to when I sleep with her every night.
Did you remember to give your waifu a kiss though?

Nendoroids are a scam

Are there any really good non-lewd loli figs? I want to become a dad.

And scales aren't?
Oh, you mean you don't like them.

Gray area but you'll probably be A-OK. I am not super familiar with Norwegian law but based on previous cases I believe the worst outcome would be that you get sentenced to community service.

Went to Akihabara back in September. Cost nearly 10k yen in retail. Got mine at launch price fortunately.

c-could I buy this in the UK or will the Queen be mad?

Ask Jewsmile.

Please don't waifu Sakura. She's much too pure for that.

Brexit + Irish border memes have shifted UK's focus. U gon b sef boy

Worst Senran.

Because 2hufags are so starved for merch they're willing to pay that much for a damn Nendo.

>Jersey
That's your problem. No delays for me in commiefornia

does Shiro count?

It's my first dickbuy, I'm ashamed of myself

>using solaris
I hope you checked the other stores before buying it

>There are people that will buy this just to complete the terrible set

you should rather be ashamed of the fact that you could have saved 2000 yen by checking manda
order.mandarake.co.jp/order/detailPage/item?itemCode=1053293968&ref=dos

>No tabi
Whyyyy

Find one single flaw
Dont forget to buy at least a few Pochaco figures buyfags.

It was out of stock everywhere on Manda when I was checking...

That looks great user!

>Have a daki of my waifu
>Sleep with her everynight
>Now I want other dakis of her
I feel like I might be entering some dangerous territory if I buy more dakis.