Who's gonna win Eitabowl?

Other urls found in this thread:

poal.me/17cp7c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

C A M E R A

Hopefully NOT Camera.

>bookworm and antisocial
>some how expects MC to become hers even though they've never dated
Mio is so selfish, and she liked that other guy Souma first.

is camera canon?

Where's the stream?

5 mins

get in here niggas

camerafag's tears

JUST

I'm gonna orbit over morikawa forever

CUTE

I want to fuck this Mio.

MORE LIKE SLUTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Mio is a whiny boring shit.

Why is camera so much better

CUTEE

wow rude, camerafag

>neesan knows they are picking different uni but stay quiet about it
retarded

Get fucked slutfag

she's perfect

She's shit

Pefectly slutty

owataa

So what happened? Only saw the tail-end of the stream.

DID SHE FAIL OR NOT I CANT TELL

The greasiest hair.

Jojo reference

I'LL BE THE ROUNDABOUT

It's over camera, I won

Are they still going to 2 different colleges? Do they know it? Do they even interact?

Eita's original recommendation for Joei is still a thing right? Guess that's where they'll be going.

Will sentai be on time this week?

They don't know, Trumpet told Brendan at the last minute about it.

Camera has won

They didn't even bother to change the hair color of these 3D models

She wins her camerabros after they submitted a photo of her and saved the club

>bookworm and antisocial
so like MC is then?
>some how expects MC to become hers even though they've never dated
I think you're delusional if you think it's somehow crazy or farfetched that he would date her.

poal.me/17cp7c

Question. Why do the writers for the most part always have the one girl that the minority root for win? And that girl is usually the ideal girl that is kind of stuck up bitch.

They do it to punish you for your poor English.

I'm confused with the university stuff.

Mio was planning one university but secretly decided to change to Eita's.
While Eita secretly went to the exam of the university, Mio was planning to join at first, right?

yes, you're pretty smart

It was a good call at this point. Remember they had the test the following day. If she said something, it might have affected them to the point of failing the test.

This episode suggested that Morikawa doesn't have feelings for Haruto at all, and that she only proposed the "let's wait until I get settled in to college" idea because he would probably find someone else to fall in love with in the meantime. I understand the logic - she's trying to bring things to a slow, gradual conclusion that results in minimum pain - but this has the potential to backfire tremendously if Haruto really does wait for her.

Fucking hell, that was the most unsatisfying ending imaginable. Don't even waste your time on this.

Fucking hell, can we dox the author or something?

this wasn't the ending

Wasn't it 12 episodes? And they already took out 1 of them for a recap special.

The recap doesn't count as a numbered episode.

Requesting webm of the scene when everyone flips their papers over. That was kino as fuck.

I just want my weekly dose of Mori-chan.

As thanks, have a happy camera.

>Just go for him already

Is that Mio without the makeup?

Actually Izumi never told Natsume's sister that he was taking the exam for Natsume's university, so she doesn't know.

He did inside the car.

All he said was that he had the suisen for Jouei.

Hello darkness my old friend

This episode gave me legit PTSD.

me second on the right

Those faces, what memories...

why?

hey, twins!

Me on the left

>dat last scene

Oh shit guys I can see Komiya-chan actually winning the bowl with the last minute home-run. It's definitely happening and I will be swimming in the Natsumefags' tear this time next week

Unless you live in a country where you can get into a respectable uni with a recommendation, entrance exams can be quite painful.
(actual majors, though. Not memes like humanities)

AYY LMAO

Even his feet levitate

It's definitely not the novel ending since she was happy to see the photo.

So it didn't give you PTSD so much as it gave you flashbacks?

I think what she saw was a list of schools that won a prize, which includes her school. She still doesn't know it wasn't her photo that made the cut.

Looks like we have an actual case of autism here

She's looking at a photo. It could be one that isn't hers, but that reaction is a bit much if she didn't win. And the edge of the frame sort of lines up with what she took. So I can see it going either way.

Thanks for the information that today is Thursday, user.
Can't wait for my /comfy/ friday soon.

>She's looking at a photo
To me it looks like she's looking at the list of schools (one of the white papers on the wall). That would make more sense too.

Reminded me of a Shinkai flipping.

I don't know what kind of recommendation system is, but in here there are 3 ways of getting a public uni. The first one is you send your reports from 1st class to 3rd class and uni which you choose will select the candidate, the second one is you take an entrance exam which is held by ministry of education, the third one is held by the respected uni and the selection is either using the result from the second one or taking another entrance exam.
I got on the second one, still felt bad that I couldn't get what I wanted but my second choice was also at respectable uni. I took mech engineering and was already graduated though.

i see you are a fellow kaichoubros

if you're assuming top photo is the same photo that's on the wall, look again, top photo cuts off with MC's leg in the bottom left of the image, wall photo does not.

>The picture is of her with the camera
RIP Camerafags

This
I think she's looking at the photo her senpai took of her