Spirit Circle

I just binge read this because of Sup Forums. I'll chalk it up to one of the few great things this board has convinced me to read.

What was the reaction to it when it ended?

People initially didn't like the whole Koko moving out thing, and open ending for fuuta thing, but I personally loved it.

This series is perfection. Better than HxH, OP or whatever manga a user mentions.

Spirit Circle IS and will forever be one of the most amazing, well-written, entertaining and thought provoking mangas of all time.

HXH and OP aren't really that high a bar to pass.

Spirit Circle is definitely up there though. The best of Mizukami's work so far.

What was your favorite reincarnation?
My personal favorite was Vann. Him describing his house getting quieter and the end of his walk with Rei were probably my favorite moments in the whole manga, even in spite of how good the rest of it was.

Heartbreak, especially when the waves goodbye started.

I liked Biscuit Hammer more. With that said, Spirit Circle is certainly great and one of the best exmaple of shounen done right. But this mangaka will never win any prizes or get any anime adaptation ever.

Vann was pretty top tier, but Houtarou take the cake for me, the fight scene to rescue his sister as well as the ending are the shit.

>Spirit Circle will never have an anime adaptation
Truly, the worst timeline

The reincarnation with the Silent Tower. Thats some amazing stuff.

Fortuna did nothing wrong.

Finding out that his friends in the present are 2nd cousins is also perfect resolution.

One of the few artist/writer that have so many good work under his belt. His consistent quality and new interesting storylines never stops to amaze me.

Finished This the other day.
Is there anything else like this?

Eh not really, after seeing those horrible anime adaptations I'm kind of glad they don't pick this up

Id rather see a standalone movie of one of the lifes over a full adaptation.

Yet his latest work was axed, nips truly have shit taste.

What was that one about?

The fire and ice twins. They're exorcists I think.

To be fair, it was a pretty slow start.

>Yet his latest work was axed
I honestly doubt he was planning run that one for too long. It was lacking in the usual intrigue his longer running stuff have. It read like a oneshot than series.

It's definitely fucking great. Easily in my top 5 favorite manga.
A shame that it's not that well known.

It was okay. Some reincarnations felt like they dragged on way too long. The sci-fi reincarnatoin and the egyptian reincarnation come to mind. The only reincarnation that really stood out to me was the Mayan one.

It was amazing throughout, except for the end which was just short of that. Some of the arcs were among the best manga chapter's I've ever read. Taken as a whole for some reason I still like Sengoku Youko best out of all his manga but Spirit Circle is the 'tightest' and best written over-all.

These were all 10/10

I think he could do with taking a break from supernatural stuff, or at least spirt related things. I would be fun to read something with his style and writing but more grounded in reality. Nihonmatsu Kyoudai felt like he was a little burned out as a writer, but then maybe he has to comply with an editor's demands on what kinds of things he writes.

Spirit Circle is amazing. Mizukami is usually great, but he outdid himself with it.

>But this mangaka will never win any prizes or get any anime adaptation ever.
>A shame that it's not that well known.
This is a blessing.

I recall Spirit Circle claiming some top spots in a few nip rankings while it was running. Samidare also claimed top spot in some big online poll for series that deserve an anime either last year or the year before that.

Truly, I hope we never see any adaptions.

The part with the 4 megagods was a cool look into the Mizukami multiverse. Sort of crazy connecting his other manga together.

>it's good that mangaka doesn't get any recognition
retard

>axed
It was less than 10 chapters, I really doubt it was axed. Either it was planned like this from the start, either something unexpected happened.

my reaction was

"did I just read a manga that was good from beginning to end? That shouldn't happen. IT'S THE END OF THE WORLD!"

Spirit Circle was a good read, could be better in some respects, but pic related was the best. If you believe otherwise, your opinion is wrong.

I like Fortuna's mad scientist portrayal.

Sengoku Youko is my favorite of his, but it starts really fucking slow.

Douren is best boy, with the shogun as a close second

Same
He's almost as good as bonedad in my opinion.