Ousama Game

THIS IS THE END
THIS IS THE END
The series ends today my friend

Good.

Good.

I can't wait to be freed from this.

I don't want it to end
Although my sides hate what this show does to them. 20 minutes of laughing every week.

Yeah it's probably for the best isn't it.

YOU ARE NOT ALONE IN THIS MY FRIEND

This line plus the girl running off the cliff last episode had me in stitches

It was a good bad anime.

This fucking show.

I'm gonna miss this show.

It was a good comedy. Any objections?

Its tokyoMX? If not please spoonfeed me to chinkstream, the last died.

STARTING

GET IN HERE

THIS IS THE END

bitch is winning

fucking mad shota

he needed a hand

we won the osama

She is'nt dead yet?

>This is the end, the end of the Ousama Game
Really?

Wait.What about the kill em all ending?
Considering neither the studio nor the manga has exactly the very best reputation are they going for a an anime original ending?

TO BE CONTINUED

are you ready for S2?

Season 2 when?
Hopefully never

Don't worry, natsuko will deliver

me too

why is he wearing a penis on his head

Jesus Christ, not like this.
Hopefully it's just a couple of OVA's, I don't think I can deal with another season of bad art, animation and story.

Nobuaki and Fake NatsuCock are dead ?

>it actually is the end
I'm kind of sad.

Are you for fucking real?

At what episode do the flashbacks end?

I'm gonna miss her.

Good riddance.

>THIS IS THE END

>This show

>jumped in front of group
>"guess what i'm about to do"
>get ran the fuck over
Truly triple digit IQ.

What a cutie.

Just started watching this seasons shows, is this one worth watching? I see mostly negative comments about it

Don't believe the haters, this is the best anime since Pingu in the City

>the dumb gay shota
Why didn't he just kill the bitch?

I couldn't stop laughing when i saw this. Like fuck really!?

Watch it, is the comedy of the year!

I'm glad we got good faces all the way up to the end.

>it's real
Fuck my life.

It's entertaining. Have you seen Another? It's like that but more stupid.

>mfw to be continued
Is there any manga based around that kid at the end? Or are we in for anime original fun?

This show better not actually be selling well

Please no.
But also I want it.

Why are they so fucking stupid?

>Adolescence

I've never wanted and not wanted something this much.

>be crazy psycho bitch the entire series
>nah, just pretending
Honestly, nothing will redeem her character at this point.

Part of me is like "Fuck why!?", then another part of me is actually happy and wants this.

I think this show is basically the type of show where its so bad, its good.

>I loved Nobuaki all along

Nice ending though. I want a cute ojou-chan to suicide with my corpse in the moonlight.

One of them just got chainsawed by a known psycho and seconds later they are talking to her no problem. This can't be natural stupidity.

The anime is a flop, but the novels for some reason sell.

So that kid at the end is from a novel?

While I was hoping they would do a parallel between Nobuaki and Kentaro, I feel like the anime went too far. They tried to paint Natsuko as super in love with Nobuaki and doing it all to save him, but that happens at the expense of Natsuko's original love. She did like Nobuaki and they would have gotten together if the game hadn't started again, but the way the anime ended it was just flattening any depth the characters had.

Yeah, they seem to be jumping into that next. It skips over the better manga series, but it's pretty new territory outside of some really poor sounding plot details.

If only at most one person can survive an Ousama Game and you need an Ousama Game survivor to start a new game when how come the virus doesn't die out?

THAT DOESN'T MAKE ANY SENSE, WHAT THE FUCK
Nobody bothers to explain why Nobuaki's first game ended differently from the manga. Did he cause a time paradox in the manga or something? A time paradox caused by a fucking pot of poison made from insect battle royale, nonetheless.

>I was in love with him all along
Jesus christ this fucking clown fiesta show, At least it gave me a few laughs so it wasn't a waste.

What are you even asking?
Last survivor continues with the new game so the virus won't die.

Surely in some game nobody survives.

>Cucked by Natsuko at the last moment.
>Cucked in afterlife by Chiemi.
Being Riona is suffering.

Reading is for a higher IQ audience that can appreciate a good story.

>tfw your naive idealism will never slowly win over a qt3.14 ojou-chan who will come to love and rely on you in an extremely violent murder game
>tfw your corpse will never get dragged into the ocean by your tsundere ojou-chan who will commit suicide and drown with you under the moonlight
might as well end it now lads

"WHY DON'T YOU KILL HER AND GET OVER YOU STUPID FUCKING SHITS" - The Anime.
Still not done with final ep, I have to take it in portions to handle the cringe.

There have been 3 games before the most recent one and 1 survivor from each. As for how the virus gets there, there's only guesses, don't think it's ever confirmed one way or another.

There have only been 4 games in total.
First one in origin where the MC survives and marry, giving birth to 2 sisters, Natsuko and Chiemi. Both of them then spread the virus to 2 different groups. Natsuko survived hers but Chiemi died and Nobuaki survived. And finally, the 4th game is the anime.

They aren't killers. Despite surviving this long, they haven't had to do much, especially not kill someone. And Nobuaki has been consistently naive that he can work with anyone.

Wait, didn't they mention something about ria being in a game previously? I remember riona talking about ria with nobuaki in one of the episodes. Where did she come from? Or am i just misremembering?

Japan's shit taste has hit an all-time new low.

I unironically downloaded and am listening to the OP.
It's pretty dank.

I didn't watch this episode yet, but didn't everyone died? So how is the virus spreading now?

Ria hadn't been in a game previously, she was just a super hacker/gamer who wanted to win the game.

At some fucking point every person in a group will understand that it's not in their best interest to include a batshit insane person who will sacrifice and kill others without batting an eyelid.

Hack writing. Probably some bullshit like it spreads into the water or someone come across their bodies.

They have no choice but to include her in this game

Please, they had multiple chances to off her.

They weren't very smart.

The last time someone tried attacking someone they exploded on the spot

Am I the only one who thinks this ISN'T a teaser for a second season? Seems more like a general open end, showing that the class failed and the King's Game will still go on

Ah, i thought it was referencing a separate game where she was the only participant that came out of it.
So if the game continues, then that probably means there was a 5th game that was unmentioned? Or perhaps natsukos dad spread the virus by fucking? Is it mentioned in the manga?

>"Oh hai! I'm going to casually use my 'best friend' to sacrifice herself so that I may live, got a problem with that everyone?"

Yeah, they weren't very smart. They weren't very well written either. I've written better things while taking a shit, something I suspect the author did too.

They had multiple chances after she showed herself to be batshit to kill her off within the game rules.

I don't think anyone take that seriously.

>watching this kind of trash
fucking evil or die is bad enough as it is but this retarded abomination is just ridiculess

>le computer virus becomes biological entity with human like inteligence

With the fingers? They tried and she convinced her friend otherwise.
With the race? She had a head start and no one caught up.

>natsukos dad spread the virus by fucking
Pretty much. The virus stay dormant inside him long enough that he was allowed to enter society again. Then he passed it to their daughters.

solid 9.5/10, AOTY

No, but i mean the anime teases a 5th game right? But everyone from the first 4 games is dead. That could mean one of three things that i can think of right now (maybe there's more): 1. Riona is still alive, 2. There was a previously unmentioned game, or 3. You can spread the virus by fucking other people so maybe natsukos dad was fucking some other chick and she got pregnant.