twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Zeus is best Homie

Sanji will save Nami

I think you misspelt Napoleon

I think you misspelled Napoopan

I want big mama to be my mother.

rude.

Holy shit what the fuck

Kek and some shitholes wanted to stay on the Sunny.
No wonder they need to leave the ship asap

youtube.com/watch?v=-Yp7fY5x3Dc

>last chapter of 2017
GODA DELIVERED

>not even a mention of Luffy vs Katakuri
he is doing it on purpose

>black man bullies the white bunny
Sup Forums was right

>Napoleon directly staring at Nami
Did she pissed herself

>yfw oda skips the fight and only shows the outcome

NATURAL BORN DESTROYER

Oh man that would be the first. Skipping a big Luffy fight unless there will be another one that is bigger.

>it's because you had to go back to eat the forest fire, prometheus!
>and who's fault is it that I took such damage, zeus!?
>you got used by that enemy woman!!

>They became bros in the end and worked together to safely insert the cake into Big Mom's mouth

No chapterfor how many weeks?

Prometheus is hypocritical. He used all his fire in one-go to nuke them and failed. It's as much his fault as Zeus.

So much for chadmetheus

Big Mom is not going down this arc, that's for sure.

damn son. Now that's a yonkou

Did you have a doubt before this arc?

Is it possible that Zeus' attack damaged Prometheus too because it was a 'soul' attack? He's invulnerable to normal attacks but Brook managed to harmed him with his soul power too.

Pretty sure this is what the editor was talking about when he mentionned a really cool scene Oda had been drawing. God, I want to sleep in between her boobs.
No spoilers on Perospero? I hope he's alright.

I smell future "Carrot sees your dick.jpg"

I think it's implying that Prometheus ran out of juice quicker because he got damaged by Zeus's attack.

Perospero separated from Big Mom when she did her transformation according to the spoilers

Me? No. Others? Yes.

prometheus showed no sings of tiring until he got blasted with zeus breeze tempo

Oh, yeah you guys are most probably right. I din't think about that.

Bitch is scarier than Whitebeard tbqh.

You could say she is a hothead

Oda, where's my friend Zoro?

This tongue looks very Perospero-ish. They truly are mother and son.

>dodges all of black mans attack
>bullied
White wins again

She does look like a meme

stop spamming nigga

Seems like Napoleon shifting into the blade either changed the blade or allows him to morph the blade shape.

Ahh you tried your best

That's a relief. Poor guy would probably be dead by now if he kept tagging along.

Would literally burn alive.
his rad new arm would melt off too

Wait, is first frame is Sunny Mast?!

It's a tarteship

no its another ship

I wanna see mama rape an admiral to death

Wow im so impressed. Looks like the strawhats are screwed. Bigmom will kill them and they totally wont get away. This isnt fake tension at all. Next chapter will just be posts of hurr big meme cause this advance doesnt really change anything

>Akainu rains hundreds of lava fists on her
>Big Mom gets a new lava homie that likes the taste of Akainu

Big moms crew have went from underwhelming shitters to pretty cool over the past half a year. It’s starting to feel fairly refreshing bar a doffy family style shitshow

What's the point of this post?

practicing passive aggression for highschool tomorrow

It's not about believing that the sw are actually going to lose every time they face a powerful villain, it's a shonen, of course they will win. It's about discovering all the cool powerups and transformations, looking at the fights and HOW they will get out of it.

Doffy's lowest point was his crew, there were like 3 pasable guys

I don't give a fuck, but it's rude to post spoilers pic in the OP like that. Just hide them next time.

You waste time explain this to retards

This dumb shit has been the formula since the start of the WCI arc. Such a drag, too much padding. Equivalent of Fairy Tail's method of drawing huge characters face occupying half a page.

This is done every single week, how new are you

It was cool during the weeding. But this fake tension with bigmom chasing the sh has bern done over 5-6 times already. I almost always defend oda but this is really getting out of hand. What a waste of panels.

Don't listen to keep doing your job

>Equivalent of Fairy Tail's method of drawing huge characters face occupying half a page.
Shut the fuck up. Fairy Tail is the one who copied One Piece you idiot. Oda has always been doing that and it's always amazing. He did the same for Magellan. In one page he went from goofball to massive threat.

This arc is amazing. Fights, humor, characters, twist, plot. Everything is on point. You have terrible taste.
Just admit it. You predicted they would just flee after the wedding (like the retard you are) and can't handle to have been proven wrong.

Every other week nothing happens so it's not important.

What would you do instead? Skip their trip towards Sanji and the cake altogether like it's a walk in the park? Or have them escape from a yonko with no consequence or difficulty, and skip the entire plotline? You're just bitching because you're reading this weekly, but you're not suggesting anything to improve things. Would you have a yonko look like a joke, with 2 supernova crews just walking out of her territory just to save time?

Not that user but are they not fleeing at this very moment until the cake arrives?

Nice samefagging.

No, they're moving towards the cake.

Id focus on other plot points like germa, cpo, pekoms, smoothie and bring them together rather than once again placing the sh's in a position where they pull off a familiar escape. You know, not fucking stall the story for no reason other than a cool panel for break.

>Would you have a yonko look like a joke
Not only that but also
>No Jinbei helmsman skills
>No Nami skills
>No Pedro sacrifice
>No Carrot showcase of her abilities
>No Luffy vs Katakuri (very important for Luffy's progression)
>No Sanji saving the day
This guy is a huge moron.

>imblying

Yeah, because it's true.

And how would you showcase the power of BM? How would the readers see that the SH's are in a tough position repeatedly, instead of just skipping that part? Why would you show cp0 at all? Not only they're a mystery for most people, but they're also not affiliated to the crew in any way; wouldn't that stall the story? They're not affecting this plotline in any way.

This so much, wci would have been almost useless

learn to spell

Yeah, the sperg wants to show fucking cp0 instead of what we're getting, then complains that Oda is stalling the story.

Are you new to these threads?

The lanky guys loss was irredeemable, the gas mask guy, guy frankie fought and baby 5 were the only family members I liked

Are you going to ask this everytime you get called out?

Bm already showed how strong she was at the wedding. Theres no need to repeat this shit. And she'll be made a fool again anyways when the SH's magically escape the wrath of an almighty yonko. Cp0 likely knows about MC and focuding on them would be something new, im just throwing out charcters which could add further depth to the plot than hurr bigmom so stronk. We already knew that. Oda should have focused on unknown elements

I like Napoleon’s new design. I wonder where Perospero went? Back in his candy sea slug? Heading towards daifuku? Or heading towards Smoothie?

So do you like the Charlottes?

>imagine be this kind of newfag

Big Mom is best girl.

>Abandon ship

The next chapter where they tell Jinbei to fuck off will be a good one.

ESL

I was thinking that as well. He likely jumped off Big Mom when Zeus arrived and remained on his candy sea-slug. He may get on a ship at some point soon, given that it likely takes some effort to keep the sea-slug moving.

Focusing on unknown elements that have nothing to do with this escape plotline? Wouldn't that be stalling? And what the fuck do you mean by this:
>magically escape
when we've been getting all these chapters to show just how difficult it is to do so, and we know exactly what's the plan in escaping; instead of that, you want to fucking skip that and guess what happened? You've no idea what you're talking about, you're just bitching and throwing names out there.

This. What a shit arc, Jesus Christ.

> girl
Hag

Between Weather God Big Mom, Whitebeard and his tsunamis and Kaidou's immortality, just how good is Shanks to keep up with them with only one arm and a sword?

muh CoC

How would you show these things? Like Carrot and Jinbei abilities, Pedro's sacrifice etc.

He obviously has some hidden skill. I'd imagine a perfected conquerors haki that has some special power to it.

Carrot's ability should have been showcased for when she fought a notable opponent like the boxer guy. Not so she would have to retreat. Jimbe's skill should have been shown evading enemy ships, not escaping BigMom. BM should have stayed at nuts island a bit longer so the SH's faced other types of threats, showcasing just how versatile the BMP forces are which would make the dangers feel unique.

JESUS CHRIST