Dragon Ball Super

122 Spoilers.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eagej-RdqbM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>yfw It's Wabbit Season

I got a question. Geekdom says he has inside sources to DB, but all his info is just from Herms
What's the deal? Herms isn't an inside source, he's a public figure that everyone gets info from

Whens the cool Vegeta episode?

VERY STRANGE

Press F for Vegeta.

The prince of saiyan's won't go down

Reminder that Beerus is a metal head:

youtube.com/watch?v=eagej-RdqbM

So whose fighting Toppo if Goku needs a breather? Gohan,17 and 18 will all fall to the giant man 2 days for now.

Leave Toppo to me.

Dyspo is gonna get choke fucked by Freiza. This is gonna be the new Spopovich.

>Goku needs a breather
seems like a running joke at this point

RIP, at least you got to be playable in a game before being KO'd.

What's Toppo going to be doing while all this is going on? I bet he's going get Jobhan in a big bear hug from behind and squish the life out of him while his cock rubs up against Cuckhan's weak boipucci.

>Gohan will either job to the megazord or dyspo

At least we know that this pic will mean then

Next Episode Preview Reminder

Very very strange

i swear to god if he says "i got no more stamina left" and then pulls UI i'll quit this shit

Goku is doing a Yamcha.

So basically what he did against Kefla until he was in danger of losing? How can people defend a literal get-out-of-jail transformation?

>22 posts
>13 posters

L-Leave El Grande Trabajo to me

Gohan,17 and 18 are confirmed eliminated this episode. Poor Goku, he needs another fluffer only this time it'll have to be a giant ugly old man wearing spandex instead of somewhat cute saiyan chicks. Meanwhile Freiza gets to play with the bunny, kind of funny considering he was running from Freiza earlier

Why are Friezafags getting excited when it’s pretty much confirmed he will get the same treatment as Maji Kayo after Jiren is done with Vegeta?

>it’s pretty much confirmed
Where?

>implying dypso wont get btfo in seconds(a whole episode) by freeza-chan

>Gohan confirmed eliminated

Nice headcanon you retard. There is nothing, NOTHING in the spoilers that even mildly SUGGEST that Gohan is going out. The shitdroids might go out since they have already served their purpose but they clearly have something planned for Gohan down the line.

Yes, and then Jiren attacks him and sends him back to hell.

RIP Frieza

>clearly have something planned for Gohan down the line

Yeah he's gonna be a huge disappointment. Like always. That's always what they've got planned for him. It's gonna be great.

>Jiren vs Goku
>Toppo vs Gohan
>Dyspo vs Frieza

This is the endgame, it seems.

i missed the last 2 episodes and wont catch any more of them until either the 31st or sometime in january when i will binge them

what am i in for

>frieza out in three weeks

Can’t wait

Gohan and androids job next episode
Vegeta jobs in January
Dyspo jobs to Frieza
Frieza jobs to Jiren

Goku is going to unlock UI after being forced to fight 2v1 against Toppo and Jiren.

Daily reminder that he will humiliate gohan and 17, then frieza will jump in, get rekt in his ultimate form and then win in golden form with a shitty trick

based Dyspo

>Jobetafags and Freezacucks literally fighting about who will job first

The absolute state of characterfags

What about Toppo?

It's Gohan, what is there to fight about?

I’m all for our guy losing against Frieza if it means he takes out the two worst characters on U7

Jobs to Gohan Blanco.

>Post yfw /ouremperor/ outlasts cuckhan and jobeta

Busy rubbing Jiren’s cock in between fights

Since Cuckza is on par with SSB Goku, it's a matter of time until he jobs to Jiren.

I'm not the only one who dropped UI already, am I? It's not only that Goku used it and LOST to Jiren in the first fight but last time they just made a LSS potara fusion to make Goku use it again and he wasn't even that above its rival. If I'm supposed to be really hyped gain for UI the next time Goku uses it, they failed already. Even Goku going SSB in the manga is more hyping that UI now, unless Goku finally "complete" it or something

>vegeta, lend us your strength
this next episode is going to be the so called cool vegeta episode and then promptly jobs to Jiren and gets ringed out next episode am i right?

Not Beerus will survive till the end

Freiza wasn't "on par" with SSB he was stronger but like always he doesn't train and can't control his stamina. He rushed out to get revenge without perfecting the form. Golden form is still stronger than Blue though. Not holding back blue either like Cuckhan. Actually trying Blue.

user, the big dude's whole point is to eliminate 17,18 and Gohan to make it equal against U11 vs U7. How they plan on dragging this to March just means they'll be fighting and wrapping up shit, the fight with Jiren won't literally end in March the arc will, there's no more reason to keep Gohan 17 and 18 around after big dude. none of them stand a chance against Dyspo,Toppo and Jiren

OHOHOH-

UI has been bullshit from the very beginning when he magically got it after eating a genki dama. It was made even worse when he got it after being dropped by one kick.

watch episode 95 again speedwatcher

>/ouremperor/
>repeatedly lost to filthy saiyans

Gohan is stronger than Dyspo and Toppo dumbass

It's even more bullshit because whenever he is about to lose, boom UI magically appears regardless whether he has 0 stamina or -500 stamina and promptly assrapes the other guy

No, Toshio wrote about U3 in August and 1 month later the cool Vegeta episode.

>speedwatcher

I've watched both the anime and RoF movie versions several times. Goku was as cocky as fuck going into the fight and told Freiza he didn't feel like he had to go Super Saiyan and then got BTFO by Golden Freiza. Freiza only lost due to the stamina issue and that's why he told both Frost and Gohan you should be using your full power from the start.

Poor Dyspo is made for rape right?

may i see some?

Leave friez-

Nice headcannon faggot. Even if all of the VIRGINForce fanwank is true and Gohan "rivals" SSB Goku, so does Toppo and he had more power to spare. We never got to see SSBKK Goku vs Toppo but it's a fairly safe bet Toppo is in a whole different league from Jobhan

Based

freezaXdyspo doujin soon

Please tell me you're pretending

You have to be a special kind of retarded if you think Gohan won’t make it until the end. They literally spelt it out for you that Goku is limit breaker and Gohan is the survivor.

OHOH-

FUCK IM GETTING HYPE

not even taking part in the characterwar today I’m just ready for MUHBOI

Just watch episode 95 again, fucking speedwatcher

>Gohan is stronger than Dyspo and Toppo

>Pretending Cuckhan isn't stronger than Toppo

Lulz

>Update
No he isn't if he were he wouldn't have had trouble with the yardat guy, needed his full power just to fight the namikians and wouldn't have to have struggled as hard against the mechas even if Gohan had started pushing back just before Vegeta and Daddy jumped in he's still out of shape, he's still severely undertrained and just base UP is nothing compared to transforming in a series where transformation is king, until I see gohan managed to mix super saiyan with his mystic or ultimate or whatever or you wanna call it he's not stronger than Dyspo or Toppo or even Kale, he's stronger than Caulifla but that doesn't mean much when she's untrained and a brat and he's a grown ass man
Reminder that "cool" in Japan pretty much means Vegeta spouting off his catchphrase and jobbing immediately

???
Wrong post, buddy

Same here Vegetabro.

Soon

Android 18 gets knocked out by Aniraza
Aniraza gets knocked out by a U7 combined effort

End game is Goku, Vegeta, Frieza, Gohan and 17 vs Dyspo, Toppo and Jiren

Vegeta challenges Jiren
During this, Dyspo goes against the entirety of U7, knocks out 17.
Frieza goes after dyspo while toppo goes after a tired Goku and Gohan
Toppo knocks out Gohan, and Goku gets UI because of this and knocks out Toppo
Jiren knocks vegeta out
Frieza goes golden and knocks out dyspo, but not before torturing him
Final three are Jiren, Golden Frieza and UI Goku
Jiren annilihates Frieza because he tortured Dyspo
Jiren and Goku are left, and Jiren goes 100% and knocks goku out after a hard fight

Screencap this

gohan is definantly stronger than dyspo, but idk about toppo. i would headcannon them as nearly equal until the episode is out

Still harboring the delusions that Gohan is going to be eliminated?

You're right! All this is is conformation that /ourprince/ is fighting Jiren.

I want Vegeta to do is very very best! GO VEGETA!

>Toppo knocks out Gohan
Yeah, no.

What the fuck is it with you people? There's always some kind of cancerous shitposting going on.

18 gets eliminated by U3
Vegeta fights Jiren
Toppo fights Goku
Dyspo fights 17 and Gohan
Dyspo eliminates 17 and Gohan then gets knocked off the stage by Freeza
Jiren eliminates Vegeta
Goku eliminates Toppo
Goku and Jiren fight
Jiren beats Goku
As Jiren is throwing Goku off stage with his huge blast and turning his back on him, Freeza sneaks in a lethal attack on Goku and makes it look like Jiren killed him
Jiren gets disqualified
Freeza gets his wish

No, yeah

Why are you gohancucks so delusional

He's nowhere near Toppo's level, heck he'd probably lose to dyspo as well.

>Goku and Frieza have to team up to beat Jiren
>They knock Jiren unconscious, but he's still on the stage
>Frieza sneak attacks and rings out and exhausted Goku
>Frieza threatens to jump off the stage and get U7 erased unless they bring him back to life and make him the new GoD
Better.

They actually think he'll win. Because of their theme song headcanon.

>anybody "sneaking" anything while grande padre is watching

>Lizardcucks trying to bully Geetbros.

Remember , the lizard will always meet his maker at the hands of the saiyans.

It either going to be Vegeta, Gohan or keku. Chadhan will take care of this trash soon enough

>Vegetafags teaming with gohanfags

Wew

Curious how accurate has been the theme song predictions in super so far?

Wins and saves everyone

Only one of the Androids will drop out
Likely not 17

You don't get it. was leaked all the way up to Goku and Jiren fighting while Freeza hangs around. The rest is just putting the pieces together.

Where my CHADforce at?

You know those leaks were fake right?