Boku no hero academia

This hoe is so similar to real girls it's scary
>Falls in love with the strongest male
And literally ONLY because he's the strongest male. I'm warning you, she's a gold digger.

No, she's a Professional.

Professionals have standards.

Be polite.

Be efficient.

Have a plan to kill everyone you meet.

She likes Deku before he even learns to control his quirk. Frick off

She likes Deku FOR his quirk

Stop trying to recruit the babies to mgtow.

Toga best girl.

Welcome to women user.

She thought he was the strongest guy there after he punched the shit out of a giant robot.His inability to control it didn't even phase her.

Can you imagine just how fucking WET her panties were after witnessing that up close?

We all know she wants money for food, right?

>falls in love with the nicest guy in the series

pure fiction, doesn't exist

Haha it's not bad to steal a quirk if someone has two right?

>Deku
>Strongest male
The strongest male is either Bakugo or Todoroki

And what's wrong with that? Would you want to date poor weakling manlet? Of course you wouldn't. Guys don't give a pathetic ugly girl from poor families second look either, who do you think is the most popular girl in class 1A? The beautiful curvy Momo from an affluent family, or weird mutants like Mina or Tsuyu? You don't want to have a mutant kids do you?

>todoroki
Shoto can't even open a beer can without using his quirk.

>she likes you for your power
YUP

PRETTY MUCH

Then Fat Gum might be her type.

He has a 6pack user.

>ONLY because he's the strongest man
Or maybe it's a guilt complex caused by her actions basically directly and slowly killing him.

>she likes you for your power
Yes, and...?

Lotta weak fucking betas in this thread that know they'll never be the strongest man in any room

>Proceeds to post a worthless beta whose main schtick is being useless despite explicitly being the strongest

Everyone has a 6pack at age 15

I had a massive belly at age 15. Fuck off.

>Deku
>Strongest
I dont htink he could really be considered strongest untill he stops fucking shattering himself each time he uses it more than a little, Bakugou and Todoroki can probably keep up or beat 8%

I bet you're one of those autistic mexican gohan fans

The only kids i knew at age 15 that had a six pack were sports team members. Also even ignoring the real life fact against that, in universe people his age arent that built, to keep deku in the example, he definetly wouldnt have had one prior to his One For All training, Sero has a quirk that serves mobility over power so i doubt he'd have one either, same with kaminari too since he can just zap

Pretty sure Sero has one, concidering he slings around like Spiderman all the time. Climbing or even just slinging around from ropes is really good exercise for the entire body. But yeah, deku probably didn't have one

I still think Deku should get with Jirou so she can be all like "why'd you choose me over all the other, more interesting girls?" and he could be like "because to me you're special" and because it would be the purest pairing ever.

Secret cutest pairing?

Do we have any spoilers yet? Other series do.

Don't cry, chubby girls are cute.

being a nice guy is fine and works
you just have to show that you can stand there ground when shit hits the fan and that you dont just get stepped on by everyone
and deku has proved both of them points in front of ochako, jesus christ he fucked up a giant robot in a single punch to save her without even knowing her, if that doesent make her go "jesus christ I want his babies, thats some class A genetic material right there" I dont know what will
nice guy =/= bitch

Didn't know it got colored!

so she became what i feared her character would become if her goal is about making money

that's why you won't ever have a gf user

ITT: Insecurity

but it works for getting me grills on a regular basis