Parallel paradise

chapter 30 in korean is out

>the time has come and so have I

Too bad not much happened, almost an accidental touch there.

seems like youta's teaching her numbers. which means they don't use numbers yet. or maybe don't write at all

there it is! the hand grab!

...or not. I dislike that this was done on the hottest chick so far. especially after teasing so much it in this chapter first.

I hope he ravages that sweet ass soon.

what did he realize here? he has the youta realization face

last one

I guess this is his new policy then. It's true that the sex spread among the quintet and then got in the way of doing things.
shame

With that kind of sex drive, one sex slave is good enough.
Two is a pain.

She's in heat all the time!
What about the others?

You can be sure, that we will get twist in form of that, once they returns to original city, they find out other guardians in sexually mentally broken state.

WHEN'S THE PREGNANCY

>not this shit again

I like that he became genre savvy.

Soon

>Two is a pain.
Two or three girls is good but too much is too much to handle.

Are those hearts on her nipples?

>his fucking face

This is about the god being dead?

To sum:
>Genius' info is outdated as fuck (by 1000 years)
>Jealous God was already killed by 500 years ago.
>While there were rumors that with his death, all curses will be broken, nothing really changed.
>Regarding shrine in new town that Genius was talking about, it's gone too as it sank beneath the sea.
>But according to Hanahana's calculations, once each 20 years shrine appears nears surface (obviously because of ebb tide).
>Next should happen withing week.
>Youta notices that time when shrine appearing is same as livespan of girl in this world and decides investigate shrine.

The guys has like 6 days in this new world
Pregnancy takes at least 2 months to be noticeable

Why is youta not saving all those women by having sex with them? I mean he could have knocked up like 5 by now, instead he wastes time

>son I'm disappointed in you

First time here?

Who amongst the new girls will he fuck frst? My money's on the side-tail

he'd never get anything done if he turned them all into cock-hungry sluts the second he met them

it's either that or death sentence for them anyway

First save them from death, then save them from the cure. He just needs to be sure he has nothing left to do in a city first, then run to another.

I think fucking them as the last thing he does is the safest bet

If you read properly previous chapters, then you know that he already kinda knocked up 4 girls. And result was that he nearly couldn't do anything else as their insatiable libidos were to much for him. He alone can't save everyone and he knows that, so he tries to focus on option that could do that. But it's hard when there are four burdens around you that keeps you from doing anything. So when it's not necessary, is better for him about contact, since the moment he touch someone, it adds another burden on his shoulder, that will distract him from what he believes to be his mission.

Essentially the whole problem in nutshell.
Instead reaching new in city in for example 2 days, they traveled for something like 4 days, because they had to do many fucking breaks.
Now imagine same situation with more girls around.

Tell it to hurry up.
I wanna lord it over the last 5 people who think WEH is better than this.

>Now imagine same situation with more girls around.

1km/week

So uh, the reason the girls with the mark won't die is because they were knocked up? I was wondering why Lumi didn't get the mark.

thanks user

Just most likely theory at this point. Nothing confirmed.

Btw, next week the magazine will be on break again.
Next issue will be out on January 6 (two days earlier than usual).

Translation, i need translation...