WSJ Super Push!!

>Dr. Stone
>BokuBen
>Black Clover
>Robot x Laserbeam
>Promised Neverland
>Kimetsu no Yaiba

What series are you going to Super PUSH and why is it Black Clover?

Series with anime don't need pushing.

No idea why Kimetsu hasn't blown up in the west yet. It's super fucking obscure even though it's in Jump and is very successful in Japan
It seems like the type of manga that would get big here, and it gets consistent translations. I don't get it

Series with anime are getting pushed

The art is fucking ugly.

That didn't stop Promised Neverland from getting popular here

I SAID what series are you going to SUPER PUSH and why is it BLACK CLOVER?

OP it gets even worse with this pushing-thing. BNHA gets a movie, S3 and a game, they ultrapush this piece of trash series ffs.

Dr bot views and robot fujo don’t deserve to be there.

The series that I actually read are
>Dr. Stone
>Black Clover
>Kimetsu no Yaiba
>Robot x Laserbeam

Laserbeam only need an anime to whore out its cast to be successful.
Stone is kinda fucked, I can't see it ever being as popular as the rest.

Because its not ugly

That's not pushing, that's milking. OP and BnHA are hits.

Posuka is only good at background art and creatures. The actual characters look atrocious

The face of the kids change a hundred times in the same chapter. Posuka is good only with illustration.

I FUCKING SAID WHICH MANGA ARE YOU PUSHING AND WHY IS IT BLACK CLOVAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Nobody gives a shit user. Kind of funny seeing someone trying to make such a obvious bait however.

Super push is another magazine or what?

Just advertisement as JUMP's new 'hot' series, except Yuuna because it's ecchi.

Oh my god shut the fuck up.

Shut the fuck up OP, probably gonna go with Dr. Stone or Promised Neverland

Agreed.

Same here, i don´t have any problem with those two being pushed

I think she could do a great job with the manga itself if she dedicated more time to it and stopped doing so many side illustrations. Her color pages are great.

Have you looked at the weekly rankings? Dr. Stone is doing great and Robot is near the bottom..

Have you looked at the sales, the actual measure of popularity?

Robot is doing exactly what KnB did. Selling a lot at the bottom of the rankings.

No, but please show them to me. I'm sure the fujo golf manga must be killing it, right?

●ROBOT×LASERBEAM
│ 初動. (日)│ 2週計| 3週計| 4週計| 5週計┃  累計 (日数)┃ 発売日.│タイトル
│*59605 (6)│*79396│------│------│------┃*,*79,396 (*13)┃2017/07|ROBOT×LASERBEAM 1
│*59344 (5)│*81469│------│------│------┃*,*81,469 (*12)┃2017/10|ROBOT×LASERBEAM 2
│*61678 (7)│*78014│------│------│------┃*,*78,014 (*14)┃2017/12|ROBOT×LASERBEAM 3

Robot does around 30k more than stone.

Black Clover is literally the only one of these I don't read.

Inosuke a best

Rankings >> Sales

Nah, sales > rankings. Just one arrow, because popularity while it airs obviously matters, but stuff like Bleach kept going for as long as it did because it still sold well. This is why Robot x Fujobeam will likely not get axed.

I'm going to Super PUSH Kimetsu no Yaiba!

I want to super push inside Nezuko

Bleach is an exception like the gag series and kochikame.
If robot keeps ranking low it’s gone, wsj sells 1.9 million copies weekly.

Get in the line