What went wrong?

What went wrong?

Fujoshis took the F6 seriously.

Nothing, for fuck's sake, would you stop making pointless threads.

>that whole Dekapan and Dayon skit
Stop defending this garbage, this whole season's been weak

It's unfunny as fuck
Go watch Hoozuki instead

Every both of the last two cours each had more then one Dekapan/Dayon skit. They exist to bloe through the animation budget.
They didn't make a second season while they had momentum. People have also figured out the show's sense of humour so they aren't getting surprised as much.

Who is the most lovely, kind, and cute Matsu, and why is it Choromatsu?

Most boring and annoying you mean. But yeah he's cute.

The show is doing fine, just because it's numbers aren't as big as the first season doesn't make it a flop. It's still making plenty of money, and when you add in all the money they get from merchandise then it's making even more. The first season had a lot of hit and miss skits, and let me tell you it had a TON of misses, so don't act like that's anything new. There has been plenty of funny content this season, stop looking at season 1 through rose tinted glasses.Maybe you're getting bored of the Osomatsu-san formula, and that's fine, some people get tired of things they once enjoyed, but don't pretend the humor is different this season, it's the exact same shit it always was.

Choromatsu is cute. CUTE!

I want to laugh at how stupid he looks in that costume but also he's so cute. I hate it.

Choro is second best Matsu. Totty a best.

Choromatsu is gross and ugly, and has a terrible personality.

Which Matsu do you want to endlessly bully?

Anybody else relieved that next episode isn't going to be a recap episode?

It still can be partly recap

That's true. If they decide to make it a recap episode I hope they take the Gintama route and make it funny and interesting.

Can't I bully all of them?

Are we having another Totty episode?

Isn't fun and is supposed to be a comedy show.

I wouldn't be surprised.

Choro is CUTE
Choro is a GOOD BOY

I think they've tried to copy what worked in s1 instead of doing anything new, as said they just do the same jokes over and over again so the shock factor is gone

It kind of feels like Fujita is trying to go with something different from his usual style in order to avoid being one note and it just hasn't worked.

Classicaloid was bland and unfunny, and actually improved a bit when he left. Osomatsu s2 isn't a disaster on that level but it still seems to be more limited compared to season 1. Aside from the first episode, they seem to be avoiding a lot of stuff from the first season (parodies, style changes, actual serious stories) and it just hasn't worked out. Actually, looking back on the 1st episode, it makes me wonder if the whole "we need to be proper!" stuff isn't actually going on behind the scenes for some reason. It'd explain a lot.

I think there has been more toilet humor and masturbation jokes than ever in s2, but it's still not great

exactly! s1 had way more experimental episodes, while s2 feels very repetitive. Idk how I feel about the new outfits, but that's up to each person

What new outfits? The raglan and and the jacket?
I don't mind them, they barely add anything new. Just a bit of a change.

The picture OP posted, they've used it frequently through the second season, I guess it's to help new viewers to see the difference, or add more character

what kind of sounds would he make if you touched his prostate?