Inferno.

fpbp

I choose Wiz.

Purgatory is flat as fuck

HEAVEN!!!

Good taste user.

Hmmm.....
Fucking my pet seems like a good idea.

Hell, just so I can have darkness dress like a whore and give me a blowjob under the table in the adventurers tavern.

Whichever one left girl is.

shine on, you crazy diamond

>Both Megumin and Darkness confessed their love to Kazutrash already.
>He's still dragging his feet.

Can you blame a nigga for trying harem ending?

/thread

Jokes on you. He explicitly said he didn't want that.

>not adding yunyun's yunyuns and making it a harem

needs a little work, but nothing an aditional pair of tits can't fix

Well right is a flighty drunk who gives no fucks. And left apparently wants to kill herself now. So the correct answer is Wiz.

The question is... will he pull it off?

Didn't he blatantly tell Darkness he was in love with Megumin and that nothing was ever gonna happen between them, with Darkness eventually giving up entirely?

Yes. And then he nearly fucks her before Megumin breaks it up.

S A G G Y
T I T S

You mean floppy. Oh, you meant Aqua. Never mind. Carry on.

>nearly fucks her
gets raped*

>taking advantage of retards
I thought you were better than that user

>Keeps giving her advice and telling her what to do.
>Rape.

That was her pretty much about to rape him, which he didn't want. So unless something happened in the latest issue then Darkness has lost completely.

Did we read the same thing? Holy shit. It was definitely not rape. She froze up several times and kept spurring her on.

Regardless he still shoots her down as hard as anyone has been shot down before, and it literally ends with her stating she's throwing in the towel. So unless he later indicates otherwise, she is getting the forever alone ending.

Lalatina.

>Then Kazuma goes and visits her the next day and makes everyone believe they were getting it on.

You should already know by now that what Kazuma says and what Kazuma does are two different things.

Sag is hell

Run away from all sags

Honestly, I don't see why he should. Kazuma is a liar, yes, but think about the context. He had no reason to completely break Darkness' heart if he intended to act differently, Kazuma isn't cruel.

Except he didn't? Did we not read the same story?

>Kazuma: I'm with Megumin, kinda.
>Darkness: Okay.
>ohwaitstillhandcuffedtogether
>Kazuma: I like you too.
>Darkness: WELL WE'RE FUCKING NOW!
>Kazuma: Let me get you some pointers.
>Megumin/Aqua: (breaking down door) STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP!
Yeah, sure.

>“… Kazuma… Will I… really… not work…?”
>no character has ever been this depressed in the entire story
>gives up on the idea of getting with Kazuma
>not heartbroken

Post what happens next.

You already did. Darkness attempts to rape Kazuma, Kazuma is aroused by the idea and gives her pointers. What does that change about the fact that she was formally rejected?

>formally reject someone
>sleep with them
>convince the town the next day you're together

As said, there was no reason to go that far otherwise. He could have just skirted around the issue instead of telling her in about the most blunt way possible. And she even gives up on the idea of getting with him by the end.

Maybe it's hard seeing your ship crash that hard, but it isn't happening. At best he might give her a pity fuck but otherwise, like her, you should move on. But of course we all know that won't actually happen.

>formally reject someone
>act as you always did anyway since you're still party members

I no investment in who wins. But it's clear she isn't out yet.

I think it's clear she's out of the running.

>Kazuma straight up says he won't sleep with Megumin.
>She admits she's less than a lover.
>Even lets Darkness and Kazuma sleep together without getting jealous and Kazuma noticed it.
She sabotaged her own chances.

She is. He doesn't want a harem ending anymore, and he's been blatantly shipped with Megumin in everything now. Never with Darkness anymore. The fans also want to see him with Megumin. I don't know how much more blatant they can be at this point aside from the ending where Kazuma and Megumin are married and Darkness is an old widow.

And that's only gonna help her win. The more chaste female always wins.