Boruto

Ikemoto is an absolute madman.

Why did he do it? Does he want another autistic shipping war? Also that Sumire seems really out of character from the one in the anime.

For the bucks

What the fuck is wrong with her face?

Those fucking faces. Arrest the artist already jesus christ.

Where are the people that said Ikemoto was going to get better with his art?

How does Hinata feel about her son becoming a lazy chad building up a thirsty whore entourage?

How the fuck did Hinata lose the tits? This artists really hates Kishi's style.

When will we see kino areas of the world like the land of snow again?

This artist is garbage.

The manga writer oversees anime story. Ikemoto just draws.

Because Ikemoto is a lolicon who hates drawing adult women. A lot of people say that she lost her tits in the anime too, but from what I see that sweater she wears is just covering them up. Meanwhile int he manga she actually lost her tits and overall womanly shape for whatever reason.

Tl-kun you here?

How fucking awful is that art, Jesus Christ how can ppl still be reading this shit?

Begun, the Shipping Wars have.

It's high time for the manga to cease being treated as canon

Only explanation I can think of is that she has cancer and had them removed.
Also explains why her hair looks like a wig.

The OP's picture has great art.
People are just memeing.

>That fucking wink
Hawawa knows what's up

well shit...

>Sumire: …Are you interested in him, Sarada?
>Boruto-kun, I mean.
>Sarada:What?
>…What do you mean?
>Of course not.
>Sumire: …Hmm…
>…I see…
>Well, I’m interested in him.
>Sarada: ! … Eh?

Is this part of his keikaku?

>kishi actually trusted this man with his sequel
Jesus christ.

Is she apart of bolt's group?

Fuck off narutards

Anyone translate.

see
SHIPWAR IS GO
H
I
P
W
A
R

I
S

G
O

Implying it wasn't already?

This is a different hawawa... Lolicon-kun has been thinking with his dick.

What war? She already lost when she told Salad of her intentions rather than Bort himself.

Man, I really want to BUST A NUT inside these two. . .

Go for it, don’t let your dreams be dreams

CHILDHOOD FRIENDS
NEVER WIN

So are people still defending these potato faces?

That's a myth. They win when they are the main love interest instead of being a side heroine.

I think everybody here agreed that Ikemoto’s art is shit

>the madmen actually did it

So Boruto threads confirmed to be eternal shipping wars until the end of time. Fantastic.

>You know usually the girls who fight for a man's affection are the ones who lose.
You mean like Sakura?

I want to do jihad things to this artist.

Does this mean salad might win? You know usually the girls who fight for a man's affection are the ones who lose. I'm just asking I thought sumire was
supposed to be nice. Sumire Is giving me vibes of the alternate universe hinata. Honestly not trying to shitpost but this make sumire look kind of bad.
Sorry my post was autistic. I was just trying to say that aggressive girls don't usually win. Sakura wasn't really aggressive it's was mostly ino. Also usually you tell the person you like your feelings not a person that you find threatening. I think salad has a bigger chance now since it seems sumire is a bit insecure of sarada. Once again I'm not trying to shitpost just giving my pov.

>those stripper heels

Sumire certainly seems to be defined as Sarada's love rival here. Usually when secondary heroines win, the main heroine is already excluded from the running by not having feelings for the main character.

I really like Sumire, but she's not going to win. The author is clearly doing a fake out here. If he wasn't there would be no point in making a screne between her and Sarada.

It also follows the mother pattern. Naruto's mom was hotheaded, like Sakura, but Hinata won. Now Sumire is nice and quite, like Hinata was, but Sarada will win.

I don't want to be right.

Sarada and Boruto aren't actually childhood friends though.

Sadly I agree.

God damn I have more faith is a person who can barely draw a stick figure to be able to draw better than that if they take their time.

>Friends from childhood
>Not childhood friends

So that means that neither Sumire nor Sarada will win?

Uchihas will always win. Don't forget that.

They're still children user

>Uchihas always win
>Obito failed
>Madara failed
>Itachi died of eye cancer
>Entire clanned wiped out by one of their own

Why do people argue anime/manga canon in Naruto?

The original manga took shit from the anime. Do they contradict eachother yet or no?

It's people who don't like Sumire. That's all.

They are. I think we are missing Borutos Gaiden since he seems to know and is close to Kakashi, Mirai and many others.

Did Boruto really kiss Sarada's sandal or did hr kiss her lips and Sarada liked it but didn't want to show her feelings.

It was her sandal. The writer confirmed it on Twitter.

Those are memes. This is good art.

War never changes

T-thanks for getting my hopes up ;_;.

>b-but we don’t like Hinata for the tits!

>complaining about a missing aspect of a character means it's the only aspect of the character you like
Wrong as always, pinkshitfag

The breasts are the least of the problems with the right image. The characters look terrible.

The way Ikemoto draws Himawari's mouth is just horrendous. And her eyes look more dead than the Byakugan.

Kishimoto had been drawing Naruto for 15 years at this point.
Boruto's barely one year old.
Give it time.

Here's a page from when Naruto was about 1 year old.

>Neji
Press F to pay respects

From around the same era. Look at the use of perspective, shading, highlights, and and interesting poses. Is any of that in Boruto? If so, is it at all comparable?

Now compare that to one year later, then 15 years later.
My point is that artists don't show drastic improvements in just a year.

Now obviously, base Kishimoto is definitely more skilled than base Ikemoto, but we're talking about progress here, not base skill.

I get that, but my point was that by this point, the art in Naruto was leagues ahead of the art in Boruto. It's depressing to compare them.

This iconic page came out around then.

but by uttering these words she literally lost

Technically Naruto and Hinata are childhood friends as are Sasgay and pinkcunt

At the very end, Boruto will confess to Sumire but wearing Sarada's panties

Yeah, pretty much this

>It also follows the mother pattern.
You're misreading. It's not mother pattern, it's yin/yang. Both Sarada and Sumire are Yin types, though Sumire moreso.

I wish the writers would stop teasing us. JUST LET SARADA AND BORUTO GET IT ON ALREADY

Forget the fucking shipping, we have more important things to talk about.

Goth Loli is Princess Kagura, and wannabe Kakashi has something to do with her.

>Why did he do it? Does he want another autistic shipping war?
No need for shipping war, when relationships are already pretty clear.

Does anyone else loves how Bort is so casual about being buddies with every important person in the village?

>No need for shipping war
And here you are perpetuating it already. Fuck off.

The code has been cracked.

I wonder how hot and smelly Sarada's armpits get after a long day of jobbing haha

Sarada's armpits are only for Boruto-kun.

>Sumire likes Boruto
That doesn't mean shit. Boruto is not the kind of person to accept someone if he doesn't like them back. This is the biggest reason Sumire and Boruto won't be a thing. Sumire says she likes Boruto, so it seems like she's going to push herself onto him, and he definitely won't like that. Go back to Tumblr.

Plus, the fact him and Sarada are both on Team 7, and that there has been considerable character development between them already, means that they'll likely be together. However, go back to Tumblr.

Why do the people on Tumblr act like such niggers?

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES

I FUCKING KNEW IT. Even if Sarada is end game we want Sumire and Boruto for several years!!!!

And here I thought that Kakashi stuck his dick in pic related or something.

>Why do the people on Tumblr act like such niggers?
See . They either are 12 year olds or have the brains of a 12 year old.

>Plus, the fact him and Sarada are both on Team 7

This hurts the chances. Only one Nardo endgame was from the same team and that was a technicality as Sasuke fucked off years ago

Oh calm the fuck down. Not everyone can be as stoic and on the spectrum as you.

Ninja teams are for platonic. History shows this

And Naruto and Hinata weren't on the same team either. Unless Naruto ended up with Sakura, I forget about things.

>Oh calm the fuck down
I'm completely calm. The fucking retard (you) who decided to go ALL CAPS is the one who needs to calm down.

Agreed. Only simple minds could ever be interested on mating usualities.

Well done!

But add Minato's hairstyle too.

>Boruto is not the kind of person to accept someone if he doesn't like them back.

I'm perfectly calm myself, I'm not the one resorting to derogatory words due to a lack of a decent vocabulary. No need to vent your IRL problems to me.

>This fanfic again

>This denial again

I wanna rub Sarada's toenail cheese on my lips hehe

>I'm perfectly calm myself
Great, then stop crying like a little bitch. Glad we settled that.