Shingeki no Kyojin

>People expecting more Grim Reminder for chapter 101
>The chapter 101 will start with the Grim Reminder over and we will get a flashback o flashforward

>101 starts with a different angle on Grim Reminder
>Eren just fucks off after eating Willy
>Everyone has to deal with the bullshit that just happened
>Grim Remainder

>101 starts with a different angle on Grim Reminder
>Eren just fucks off after eating Willy and pretends to be a casualty
>le infiltration
>Everyone has to deal with the bullshit that just happened

>still in denial.

Are Reiner and Falco alive? Reiner I can see being alive because of titan magic, but Falco is a goner. If he wasn't exploded or crushed by Eren's tranafomation, he's probably getting crushed by the collapsing building.

Lost Girls shows that Annie can partially shift. That means Eren, Bert and Annie have partially shifted. Reiner will have the same ability and shield Falco

perfection

here we go again
GENOCIDE
ENOCIDE
NOCIDE
OCIDE
CIDE
IDE
DE
E

>tfw the Warhammer titan shifter was the bodyguard

Annie in outfits?

would you rather it be Willy? you do know what it means if it's him, right?

BIG fucking TITAN war in the fucking middle of the plaza...you mean this?

I just want best boy and his imouto to make it out alive.

it means that if Willy is the War Hammer: Willy is dead, and the War Hammer gets Titan Magic Baby PATHd. In other words we will never see the War Hammer in Titan form as it has effectively been removed from the story.

Is that what you want? I mean as it is right now Willy is dead as shit, and if he was the War Hammer the War Hammer is gone. I don't want that.

So i just read the chapter 100, stupid question but is zeke helping eren at this point?

Gab Gab

I dont have much actually

If Willy isn't the Warhammer Titan, what happens when everyone finds out he lied about it being him?

Nor I, but I keep a look out.

Yeah, Zeke is ally of Eren and SL now, but he doesn´t know that Eren will betray him and sell his ass to the manlet.

He already told them that they are his puppets, what difference does it make if he is or isn't a titan? He has probably never even shifted in his life if he actually is the WH

and thats the last one

He's playing him. He already sold him out to Magath.

Adorable, I have a few more.

I'd still be pretty pissed if some guy convinced me we had to kill his cousins because he's ultra strong and then he just gets jobbed because he lied.

sure, oh btw falco will inherit the armored titan because reiner will try to save him , you know...making him a titan and let be eaten by falco...if you ask me

>Grim Remainder
I hate the reminder meme but this gave me a hearty kek

maybe. hopefully for Falco/Reiner's sake Reiner happens to have a serum. Also he hopefully didn't outright die right there (either one of them, really)

So pretty

i wanna see gabi furious with falco because he's the new armoured titan making him scream "why don't you realize i made it for you?!" and then let her very confused and angry with him. it wuold be perfect

Breaking the Annie´s gallery

I love that picture.

>Mina
Gone too soon.

So what do you guys think. Are the shifters Eren's snacks after reminder, or prisoners after reminder, or were they just moved out of the way because Zeke/Eren alliance?
Or did Marley move them so reminder can happen and everyone wants to attack Paradise, and they didn't expect Eren to be the reminder?

Indeed

Nom

>LH

What if Willy really is the WT and Eren just killed him and Reiner, while Cart and Jaw were confined, and then fights Zeke so he can touch him and unleash the titans?
Marley (and the world) would be utterly fucked. No titan shifter left to fight Eren, and Eren just took multiple heads of state hostages while unleashing hell on the world. That would force the world to obey Eren or die.

>...
Haven't you be called out on this shit last thread?
Go back to Armong central.

Reiner is fine, the one deader than dead is Falco.
>The world who's fastly creating weapons of titan removal.

You just... don't understand him

I would kek if Hanji appears saying that that potty baby is from her son.

Cute

What's best release for the OVA? All are shit even for "DVD" quality on nyaa

You missed the download link, so you'll need to wait for it to be posted online again.

Is there a name for this hairstyle?

Pigtails, but the tails are kept in the front.

I mean, they can destroy the hardening protecting Annie, right? And if they really plan on retaking the leadership from Marley, there's no reason to leave her alive. Eren's gonna eat her

What's up with all those Anniefags coming out the woodwork? Is it because of the OVA?

OTP

we are always here, just sometimes we don't talk about Annie that often.

Was in only 2 threads one 3-4 days ago
The other is this thread so.. No?

>Before going to the Festival

>Before going to Marley

Is that Armin? Queen Hisu x hobo Eren is pretty hot, Isayama may have something for these two

Falco is alive

it was released in DVD quality to begin with

That doesn't mean it was uploaded for stream.

hm? if you want a stream it's even on youtube, you can google

Quality is trash

in our hearts

at this point, it doesn't matter if she's alive, it's more likely that she's not, it's more likely that she's not

You need to get yourself new Annie pics

that's the quality it was ripped in, OVAs are not released online officially unless they get licenced, No Regrets even to this day has never gotten licenced, this won't either so that shitty DVD is all we get

Rip quality doesn't equate to upload quality if the upload host compresses. YouTube has cancer compression

maybe

are we getting an early chapter?

won't be that much of a difference would it?, it would still look pixelated on the screen

yes, this month actually

there is no HIGH quality. just get over it and watch it

But not as bad.

I have.

My point being you always use that same picture. You're like a tripfag that wants everyone to know who you are.

I want to deck Annie in her schnoze.

I don't know who you are talking about but I randomly pick anything, try comparing the file names, I never cropped that image myself just saved it from here too user, I hate avatarfagging and regularly shit on it

>>Eren just fucks off after eating Willy
He's not going to eat Willy so fast, we haven't even see the warhammer titan, also is not like Eren is going to harvest every titan power now

>is not like Eren is going to harvest every titan power now
are you sure?

We unironically naruto now.

Eren is going to end it all, by eating everyone of the nine titans and let their powers die with him

this is something bothering me if Eren plan is to eat all the shifters, why Porco and Pieck were treated with a degree of care. Like if you are going to kill them, why would give them food or make sure they didn't get hurt too much with the hay in the trap.

I think the grim reminder and the warhammer titan was more important, since he's suppose to be the nuclear option, so gaining that power is more important.

don't kill them before you eat them

>why would give them food or make sure they didn't get hurt too much with the hay in the trap.
That was something prepared by Marley years before. Some sopa de macaco snitched about it and they could've took advantage. Or it was only Marley so they wouldn't try to save Vili.

the food and the hay weren't there before, so the person who set up the trap might not have ill intentions against Porco and Pieck. Plus Zeke should have been traped at this point if he wasn't cooperating with the people who put the trap.

Can someone post the half price Sundays picture?

>the food and the hay weren't there before
They were. Pieck said herself it was a Marleyan set up.

she said the hole was made by Marley to trap shifters, the food and hay were deliberately placed by the people who trap them. You know food doesn't last years.