What's your comic/manga reader of choice for Windows, user?

What's your comic/manga reader of choice for Windows, user?

I was using CDisplay Ex but it's bundled with malware and now I'm trying YAC Reader, but I'm up for opinions.

Other urls found in this thread:

alternativeto.net/software/cdisplayex/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Comicrack

Paint.

C'mon Sup Forums, you're not this tech illiterate, are you?

i just stream my manga

>bundled with malware
Really now?

At least it was back when I used it, and it still has the warning here:
alternativeto.net/software/cdisplayex/

Tachiyomi

I use an ancient version of CDisplayEX

I made my own manga reader with meme features.

Tits too big/would not look at cunny.

Aw dude fill me in on your dank meme features

High quality nearest-neighbor scaling, direct download from the secret club and lightning fast cropping.
It's shit but it works.

Honeyview

Is that the student council president from Girls und Panzers?

Also I use honeyview

classic CDisplay

I remember using windows preview with windows xp to read manga I got from gotlurk back in 2007

But I use honeyview now

an ancient version of cdisplay for most everything, mcomix for archives/folders with japanese in the path despite window's refusal to put mcomix anywhere in the context menus.

Got a Github on that?

The guy literally died along with the source code of his awesome app.
That's what you get for not going open source.

H-how do I organize my "comic" folders? Is there a data base for comiket? What program do you anons use, please?

I've installed HoneyView once and I've been too lazy to change to something else ever since. Don't have any complaints about it.

I miss pencil drawn rustle

There's a thread for that in /h/
Search for "Collection Management" there.

No and never, my code is a mess and I don't want to be bulied.

Don't worry, there's no one from Sup Forums here.

There's more people on Sup Forums that can code than on Sup Forums nowadays, how new are you?

Tatchiyomi, isn't it for Android only?

Get bullied for the betterment of society, user
This is your chance to make the world a better place

Don't be a fag and support free software.

Don't worry user, we won't bully you.

Most stuff I read is just image files so I use Irfanview for that. I think SumatraPDF can open those comic file types so if I ever need to read those I'll use that.

The "High quality nearest-neighbor scaling" should have told you how shit my program is. You don't want it.

I’ve had CDisplayEx installed for a few years now, how fucked am I?

Dunno what kind of malware was in yours. Mine installed some search bullshit on my browser.

I want to assault birus-tan

>birus-tan
Care to explain?

Huh I didn't get anything as far as I know

>not accumulating a massive folder and then shame purging it every few months
>not spending years making vague searches for that one doujin that made you nut buckets and finding it and then losing it in the next purge
wow fuckin nerds

Problem with malware is there's no way for you to know.

I know, it just seemed like user implied it would be something as obvious as a search toolbar. Wouldn't my antivirus have picked it up?

what's wrong with the default viewer from windows?
you can zoom to the actual size of the image too if panels become too small to read

Sauce please, reverse search doesn't do shit and neither does searching the artist name

Constructive criticism isn't bullying!

I said mine contained a toolbar. Behind that toolbar could be any kind or amount of malware.

>Wouldn't my antivirus have picked it up?
That won't guarantee you anything. Antiviruses only detect known viruses. I can write a virus and if it might never be added to the databases as long as it never gets popular enough.

other viewers, like honeyview, do the same things but better, as well as including other helpful tools such as zoom locking and displaying 2 pages side-by-side

You can't set a fixed zoom level.
And you can't set a key to scroll/advance pages.

Dunno, I saved that pic back in 2006 or some shit. But I think it's quite famous. Some user will probably know.

>Windows

I see, so is there anything I can do about it now apart from obviously uninstalling CDisplay Ex?

Uninstalling CDisplay Ex won't remove malware.

As the name implies, MALware was written with a malevolent intent. Why would it remove itself from your computer?
The only absolute sure way of removing every trace of any kind of malware is to format your disk and reinstall the OS.

malwarebytes anti-malware

Damn, well I don't think I'll be doing that any time soon. Thanks for the info, user.

I'll give it a spin, thanks.

I know that feeling, I feel like that about pretty much anything I do.

>my code is a mess
user, all of our codes are messes too. Don't think you're special.

Opera Presto, Irfanview.

I'm using comicrack right now, I'm satisfied with it since it does it's job.

who frosts a cake with their butt? seriously? fucking prius.

I just drag the files on chrome, it's the best application to see pictures.
You can set whatever zoom you want, and use the keyboard arrows to navigate through the zoomed page.
Nothing beats it desu