Trippin balls, man.

This sure is one hell of an LSD trip.

Get on with it, narrator.

Fucking Jerry.

For future negotiations.

Uh oh, this is it!

HERE WE GO!!!

No...don't tell me...

All that Mokey hype...one of the most unique fighters...and THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS??

I love this manga to death, but I will never forgive the author for making Mokey job. Holy shit.

Go to hell Sasuke.

And that's the end of the chapter. Now all we have to do is wait for the moment where Sasuke gets stomped on by a stronger fighter. Hopefully...

>can't even spell Mockey
dumb cunt

M O K E Y

I read the raws, and I was still disappointed. Good thing this is the lowest point of the manga.

The Dream Is Dead

>but I will never forgive the author for making Mokey job
This is some weapons grade jobbing. I'm still mad and I read the raws months ago.

I like the manga and the fights, but almost all the fights in this arc have been real predictable on who'd win, only the mercenary was the one I didn't expect to win.

FUCK

The first round is predictable, the second throws some loops though.

Fuck I really liked pompadour mickey mouse man. Does he at least stay relevant as a side character? He was a lot more fun than most of the other characters.

>Does he at least stay relevant as a side character
Nope
Though if it helps Rei eventually gets his ass handed to him.

Fucking author bullying delinquent - kun.

Well at kleast he has the cute ronald to console him.

Who has the bigger autism, sasuke or ohma ?

next fight is rihito vs beardo

I want to date kure sensei.

that's not kure-sensei

I want to date an kure girl and bury my face in those breast muscles.

respect to the raw fags, all those months hearing "man, this mockey character looks really cool" and "i hope his fight is good" and never said a word

Do you really have to be a martial artist to date and marry a kure girl? Some of the guys look very normal-ish

Good. Rei is the most boring, generic character thus far.

>polluting their 4000 year bloodline legacy

think everyone in the kure clan is somewhat strong by default

Maybe if they decide you have good genes they'll take you in.

He get a nice waifu at least.

what is even the point of this series? I read the raws and Ohma already fought the jobber faggot. He already fulfilled his goal.

Rei makes it further into the tournament but loses his waifu, Pompadour jobs but wins a great waifu!
Who really won or lost?

>Rei makes it further into the tournament but loses his waifu
I want more info

Gensai beat him easily so the slut was disappointed in him.

He still has to hunt down the guy who set up Niko's death in the first place, and who taught Ohma the advance. The guy with the eyes of a snake

>and never said a word
You had to experience it as I did.

Most upsetting match

Good thing justice is done soon after

This just made me appreciate /ourguy/ even more, I'm going to reread the raw of him against Sasuke again.

>tfw everyone hates waifufag Sasuke.

I don't hate him in himself, just that mockey got robbed of a real fight to hype him up.

And also I love it when oldfags and other less fanbait designs get to win one over pretty boys in battle series like Gensai has done twice now.

Goddamnit.

I swear the only character i'm left to root for is the Giga Nig. I swear this thing has an awful track of dumping great potential characters for some lame faggots.

Almost as bad as Blume.

We're almost to the intro fights of a couple of the most based characters, don't worry user.

Thanks

Who will win?
Fang or Gensai?

I want to believe in Gensai again, but I don't know how even he can pull one out against this new serious Fang. I do think he'll put up a damn good fight though and probably weaken/injure Agito enough for somebody else to take him down, I don't see us getting another Sen disappointment.

It was painful to watch everybody's smiles and optimism.

i vote for gensai 100% , we simply cant have fang win the tournament since then whats the fucking point. having the chairman someone like that cowboy CEO is unexpected and considering we never saw gensai go even half his real power its pretty achievable

Tbh, you have a point. I was originally certain Nogi would win via Ohma but I don't see how he can possibly beat up Setsuna and get back in time to fight Wakatsuki much less win two back to back like that. Plus a few chapters ago it felt like they were hyping up cowboy man so could see him winning. The finals being two new potential chairmen against each other is more interesting than just new v old.

Give me your bets on the tournament rounds.

I liked Kengan Asura better when it was called Baki the Grappler.

>One of the more interesting design
>Fucking tall fit man in that little mascot costume
>The fighter have some kind of hard on pretending to be parody Mickey Mouse
>Cool lines like "The dream is dead"
>Waifufag nothing personal end his dream and fight in two pages
Fuck this chapter really.

I genuinely wanted mockey to win.

At least, not lose to this faggot

Honestly it would be fucking great to see a final between Ohma and Gensai.

Mockey had a pretty interesting concept to say the least.

Raian is in my top 10 though. I love how savage he is.

I KNEW THIS WAS GOING TO HAPPEN FROM SPOILERS BUT IT DIDN'T PREPARE ME FOR THIS

I honestly think at this point seeing all the reactions that Sandrovich might have done this on purpose to set up The Gensai'ing.

To be fair he's just some kinda strong delinquent. He's in no way be able to defeat an assassin who trained since his childhood.

Wait until you get to Gensai vs Setsuna

>Sasuke used the "Power of Love" and still lost

That was the best part of it all, even with a huge buff that made him go way past his limits he was unable to beat Gensai.
I do wonder why Gensai didn't finish him immediately after that huge counter and let the fight last a bit more.

I gotta say. Rei is an interesting character because in a roster of people that include several literal psychopaths he's the only character I legitimately didn't like based solely on his personality. His design reminds pretty much everyone of a certain overly emotional ninja, and his aloof and disinterested attitude along with this air of superiority he has just made me not care about him.

But now after getting a translation to the one fight I thought was highway robbery seeing this faggot spout "But...'Love' lasts forever". Fuck this guy and his Gold digger CEO waifu.
I'm glad he gets his fucking chest caved in by a real man.

why are there always thai people in fighting manga?

Tanaka, Thai Kick.

Man, I feel like the only person who's fine with Rei.

The idea of a super assassin who's just in love and still tries to be edgy is fucking hilarious.

I like Rei too. Anons go overboard with comparing him to Sasuke too. The only real similarities between them are that they are both the "cool loner" type of characters (which Rei constantly breaks just by being around his waifu) and that they have anime hairstyles that aren't even 80% identical.

I really like Anna.

Sen has good taste. Hopefully Shion will be back on his dick fully by the end of this.

But does he deserve it? Not only is he a womanizer, he also got bullied by Fang.

The hurt is still fresh, I can't believe Sen went full jobber even if was to the Fang.

I feel like like I'd rather watch a manga about this guy winning the other tournament than all the bullshit and mary sues at this point.

At least Mockey still has his waifu, Honald.