Who was in the wrong here?

Who was in the wrong here?

No one. Gon literally did nothing wrong.

No one. Over time humanity decided all sentient life is self-valuable and it looks like their planet works like this as well.

Literally no one.

Gon

/thread

Heck, Nerfepitou was the most loyal of the three Royal Guards, Youpi and Pouf tried to kill/dispose of Komugi

kinda wonder what would've happened if Pitou lived to learn that his King was dead. if
she could've conformed to human society like the other surviving Chimera Ants

The enture situation is a poorly written device where you should start to feel sorry to said enemy because of how vicious the hero actually become, but I don't think I could care for anyone when both side are equally retarded

Probably attempted suicide a bunch of times until the hunters lock her up because the aftermath gets more and more devastating.

> t. brainlet
the scene is tragic, because Pitou's humanity starts showing when Gon starts going Columbine on him.

>him

Marry Pouf and try to create another Queen so they have a new King.

>Let me just threathen to kill this girl which is on brink of death to try to enact revenge on my senpai who was retarded enough to bring two children to dangerous territory and >die because of it.

Pitou would have swept him that instant she saw him if it wasn't for Komugi

Pitou would commit suicide. That's all there is to it.

Togashi.

Boku no Hero Academy

But doesn't her humanity start showing up exactly because of Gon's oppressive attitude and the danger he represented?

In a way, you could say Gon was a necessary evil for her character development. If Komugi was 100% guaranteed to be safe, Pitou would've stayed the same as before.

Objectively it was Gon. He pushed everything to the breaking point, including himself, Pitou and his friendship with Killua.

No, she started to change because she saw the King's cry

ant trash don't deserve any rights

Which was further fueled by Gon's threat. Her "motherly" instincts and desire to protect wouldn't have developed if it wasn't for him.

The king wouldn't be so strong enough f the queen hadn't eaten so many humans

Netero wouldn't be so damn strong if he hadn't gone crazy and do that training.

And Hisoka wouldn't be alive if he didn't have his bungee gum.

Do you need more?

Her death wasn't quick and painless. Gon spent 5-10 straight minutes bashing her skull in.

Pitou was unconscious after the first punch.

But not after the first kick though. And it looked really painful

she was still inner monologuing after Gon punched her through the forest

Gon becoming a sith

I'm amazed no one has said Pouf. Because Pouf was in the wrong in there. Seriously, without him I'm sure they could have prevented the conflict.

why does that thing have cat ears

>his
>she
Pick one.

Pouf tho masterfully written, was the most useless character I EVER SAW IN ANIME. The guy could literalyy stuff Netero's team's lungs with his clones and choked them to death, heck, he probably could have figured out Netero has a nuke inhimself. But no, muh King...

gon for not fucking her in the butt

this

>her
can this meme die already?

>cute face, breeding hips, and cat tats
>people still call her a man
why?

Because it triggers faggots who fap to Pitou

To push the boundaries of sexuality and gender, just like Togashi intended with Pitou, Kalluto and every trap in his works.

Someone definitively prove that Pitou is one sex or the other or I'm just going to call Pitou an it like any other ant.
And if you complain about me using it I'll bust out the SJW pronoun shit.

Those furfag ants did everything wrong. They should all be genocided, I say.

>And if you complain about me using it I'll bust out the SJW pronoun shit.
Are you saying you're going to assume her fucking gender?

for you

>Who was in the wrong here?
Who are started war without nukes. Nukes are the only true answer.