Kujira no Kora wa Sajou no Utau

Has anyone ven been watching this? I've never seen threadss in the past 3 months.

It's one of the better series airing. I'd call it 4th best anime of the season.

I want to have a threeway with best boy and best girl.

This is the exact moment when I lost interest in this series.

yeah i can agree since majority is shit anyway this season but we had some gems

They better show pink in jester suit.

It's actually kinda bad.

It feels like it was written by a 5 year old, and then netflix money came in and this talented team of animators and directors had to make something out of childish nonsense.
And then and then the bad guy kills the girl BAM, and then a pink guy comes downa nd alughs about killing because he's a super cool guy whose from a group of people who dont feel but but but he's actually a guy who that they don't like they were meant o him for wanting to hurt pepople!

It's retarded.

it's ok but there are a lot of flaws especially with the plot and characters. beautiful show with nice worldbuilding though

I think it's best watched without subs. Nothing of value happens plotwise. But visually it's great, and the setting and atmosphere is fantastic. It's a bit like Iron Habanero in that regard. Doesn't matter how much money you throw at production if the writing sucks.

It looks nice but the story isn't anything good or worth your time.

>its creating a thread just to shitpost on it thread
Nice.

IF you like the plot you're actually retarded.

Plot, visuals, direction, world, everything else is great.

I'm guessing this is your first anime. Cant be helped then.

kek nice one m8 you sure told him

I can't even tell if these kind of posts are ironic anymore.

The directing is awful. Every action scene everyone else just stand and wait for the main characters too act.

Is it? Is the anime much different? I thought the manga was kinda nice.

Looked promising from the visuals alone, but the story's just not interesting.
Lots of implied lore and made up words that sound cool, but I just couldn't get invested in the story at all.
Now I watch it at 16x speed and don't feel like I'm missing anything.

>majority is shit
That's just your garbage taste.

Yeah, it has a number of pretty glaring flaws, but I'm also watching ImoSae and UQ Holder this season, so this is still not anywhere near the worst show I'm still watching.

I am. It's alright

>ImoSae
>bad
wew

Everyone with a brain dropped it when the pink faggot showed up.

My brain said no but my dick said yes.

It's beautiful and had (keyword) an interesting setting.

We don't get many originals these days and watching this reminded me why.

Can't believe this asshole got off trial by making up some bullshit about a demons from legends and the whole court believed it. Goddamn this writing is awful.

When they just focus on the people on the whale, this show can be 9/10, but every time something involving the wider world comes up, the show stinks like shit.

>I've never seen threadss in the past 3 months.
You should pay more attention then. You're probably retarded. Not that the threads are big or anyhting, though.