Prison School's Ending

Thoughts on the leaks?

Translations are up here According to 5ch, Chapter title is "No Tomorrow for us" and Kiyoshi's last scene is him lying alone in his piss crying. Hana and Chiyo leave him behind.

First for BTFO chiyofags

>You'll never have the perverted girl of your dreams piss all over you in front of your girlfriend, stealing you from her and turning her into a cock-fearing psychopath
I'm so fucking jealous!

Also second fro BTFO chiyofags

Hana is shit if thats true she should at least fuck him

>still trying

>Assblasted Hanafag trying to save face

What do the Nips think of this ending? Anyone gone to 2ch to see?

>Chiyofags still mad their girl got mindfucked

I don't speak nip but I'm guessing same as us. Maybe their Hanafags are less retarded.

>Prison School threads after last chapter: Haha omg chiyo best girl I knew chiyo would win. Eat shit hanafags
>Prison School threads now: I-I wasn't really a chiyofag this ending just sucks!

>calling out shitposting =/= Chiyofag
Your logic makes no sense

this is the 4th thread today, they're only lasting 3-3.5 hours each, the amount of outraged autism in these threads is astounding...

I’m sure you weren’t calling this ending shit when Chiyo accepted Kiyoshi, right?

I was actually quite invested in this manga. Seeing it end so badly is a bit upsetting.

It's a long-running series that has had a presence here on Sup Forums for years. Of course this was going to happen.

Hana goal since the beginning of the series was to see kiyoshi pee to get him back

Last scene is Hana leaving a broken kiyoshi peeing himself

It's like poetry

Kiyoshi end up being a perfect copy of me. I love this manga just for that fact.

>t. nervous chiyofag

This, I just wanted a happy conclusion

I sure as hell didn't knew Kiyoshi was wearing Hana's underwear while confessing though

Blame assdetonated chiyofags.

That already happened like 60 issues ago, plebbit.

Chiyofags still trying to claim no one won when Hana obviously did

that's over 1600 comments with 90% saying exactly the same thing just worded ever so slightly differently...

The chapter title is "No tomorrow for us" in Japanese, but "Bonnie and Clyde" in English.

You’ve been spewing this for 4 threads now, calm the fuck down

Can't wait for the epilogue to show Hana and Kiyoshi wearing each other's pantsu still and Chiyofags stilll trying to desperately spin it as no one won.

bonnie means tomorrow in japanese

Why? Hana got what she wanted since the beginning. For him to suffer the same humiliation that she did.

Claiming nobody won doesn’t make you a Chiyofag

>t. really nervous chiyofag

You have an obsession, user

Oh shit, because Hana and Kiyoshi run off together.

Just because the Bonnie and Clyde movie was renamed into "There ain't no tommorow for us" in japanese, doesn't meant Bonnie and Clyde is the accurate translation of that phrase in this context.

Nice headcanon

>April comes
>Cements Kiyoshi x Hana for the brainlets
>N-no I never claimed no one won
Watch these faggots backpedal so hard

We need a Hall of Anal Devastation to commemorate this, because they swore up and down it was going to be reserved for Hanafags.

>Chiyofags this
>Chiyofags that
The ending is just fucking bullshit, stop with your retarded shit faggots.

>tfw been fapping like mad to HanaxKiyoshi doujins since this morning

your tears sustain me chiyofriends

That makes the ending even shittier

>haven't been keeping up with prison school.
>know what happened in the beginning.
I-is she going to do it?

You Hanafags truly are disgusting.

HANA X KIYOSHI CONFIRMED

Lol I was saying for a while that Hana's too good for him, so this ending is perfect

OP says Hana and Chiyo both left him behind

>t. Chiyofag

It's hilarious how true
>>Prison School threads now: I-I wasn't really a chiyofag this ending just sucks!
is

i never read prison school, should i start?

People were speculating that he was, but as a joke. Those anons didn't know how right they were.

This is a weird thread

>OP
>No source
>Even if source, it's some no-source from 5ch.
Admit it, chiyofag.

>he’s already making claims for the epilogue
You’ve learned nothing, I see

It's over Chiyofags.

Wanting that shitbag kiyoshi to get what deserved is a bad thing?

i was invested up until breakout arc but then namek happened. man those 75 chapters were a fucking wild ride. in that exact moment the manga died

Meiko is breast girl.

Okay what ending would have been better? For Kiyoshi and Chiyo to live happy as a couple? That's what we called being a chiyofag. Your tears will feed me for eternity.

Redditors invading prison school threads is pretty common.

The Hanafag Hall passed already, Hana didn’t win

>t.Self-Insertfag

>meiko's "happy" ending is working for chiyo
Dude what

Do just use Chiyofag against everybody who challenges you now?

Found the betacuck.

I am glad Kiyoshi got fucked hard, nigger didn't deserve shit, winning the Kiyoshibowl is more of a lose than a win.

>the tokyo ghoul party autist is the chiyo this and that spammer

I always defended the cavalry battle arc but I have to admit you're right. Something died in that arc but I refused to see it and clung to hope that things would get better.

No. Chiyofags never challenged me, or Kiyoshi. You were never even an option. You were never a threat.

Remove cow

in a way im very satisfied by this ending. i did not want some predictable ending, and no one (as far as I know) saw this coming. kiyoshi couldnt reconcile his conscious (Chiyo) with his subconscious (Hana's panties) and must suffer.

i hope the epilogue chapter in April shows Kiyoshi with the boys, who all have girlfriends except him.

>The most popular ship comes up first on google
What are you trying to prove?

>Chiyofags literally SEETHING ITT

So funny to see those smug redditors get btfo

So everyone loses.

That explains it

Holy shit, imagine having your head this far up your own ass. Just go back.

It's just one Hana faggot, all you have to do is ignore him.

Except Risa and Andre. And maybe Mari finds happiness in the US.

Where are all these Hanafags coming from? You idiots realize that she lost too right? Or are you using that retarded shipper mentality that if she can't have Kiyoshi nobody can? Either way you faggots are utterly pathetic.

Pretty much.

Hana wins, Chiyofags are trying to spin it as something else

cry more chiyofaggot

>chiyo ends up a bitter mind broken man hater

>Kiyoshi ends up alone and peeing himself

>Hana finally moves on from kiyoshi after fully humiliating him like she always wanted

There are actually people who say Hana didn't win

>redditors
Stop acting like it’s not mostly Hanafags over there

chiyofags trying to mindfuck themselves into believing they were never chiyofags, POTTERY

It’s just a redditor, ignore him

It gets better.
>h-hana lost too why are you gloating
Are chiyofags literal subhumans?

The people who shipped Kiyoshi and Hana wanted them in a relationship though

Why didn't Hana just win? This is shit

chiyoshippers are literal normies, just like you

normies belong on reddit, hana is the patrician's choice

O MY HANA PANTSU NEN

there is only one hanafag, if you filter him literally all the shitposting is gone.

Is there anything more pathetic than being a Chiyofag?

>normie
How to spot a redditor

>hurr durr chiyofags chiyofags chiyofags
>85 posts
>28 poster

This is getting ridiculous, we can’t even discuss the chapter because of excessive shitposting from newfags. Mods, please take care of them.

>normie
>Reddit spacing
Go back

>gantz
>I am a hero
>now prison school

Am I cursed to have all my favorite manga end so badly?

I'm betting it's the same guy that used shitpost about Marifags a year or 2 ago.

cry more chiyofaggot

cry more chiyofaggot

His master plan was to escape was to piss himself and have a girl see his dick