Moralfags

What does Sup Forums think of moralfags in anime/manga?

annoying because their reasoning is always stupid.

You don't magically become a mass murderer by killing one. They deserve to die

I never saw Alphonse as a moralfag. He was just more compassionate.

Good because they beat up edgy faggots who haven't developed their brain since the age of 14.

The worst moralfaggotry most people do not realize:
>I'm in love with him.
>Why?
>He saved my life this one time!

I can obviously respect moral characters in anime, but I do agree that many writers out there have a retarded idea about morality. For example, the killing less to save more argument. Fiction often sides with the "Dont even let one person die" reasoning, but the real world doesn't function like that, yet people are praised for having a stubborn mentality that in the end literally kills more people than it saves. If you're as selfish as to let tons of people die, because you refuse to dirty your hands by either killing the lesser amount or the villain who would be the cause of their deaths, then that is more morally wrong than dirtying your hands. And I know it's not like it would be easy, it's be very very hard to do, but rationally it should still be done.

>compassionate
same thing desu
Why can everyone be like Kaiki? Someone who cares about other people but it's a little bitch.

*it's not a little bitch

A moralfag is somebody who believes that people choose evil. It doesn't mean "anybody who isn't a dick".

Crippled people get a free pass to be moralfags.

This one can't sleep because of his "condition", and his soul never rests. Please understand.

She's genuinely retarded, not a moralfag.

>moralfags
How long it has been since I read this word?

It's anime though, some characters literally choose evil.

Why would anyone want to be an autistic cuck like Kaiki? get the fuck out of here faggot

By your apparent labeling, I love 'em.

Daily reminder that Kaiki cucked Araragi

I love this guy. He killed thousands of people and is still a massive moralfag.

>He killed thousands of people and is still a massive moralfag
That isn't how it works, son.

t. moralfag

Moralfags are the worst, that's why as much of a hack isayama is, because he has really fucked up a lot like reiner plot armor or armin come back, he at least let eren grim reminder them.

What the fuck am I reading.
You know that Kenshiro is the model moralfag right?

They can be fun. I always enjoy when a amorl fag teach them a lsson.