Dragon Ball Super

How do you expect the battle between Dyspo and Freeza to go?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f7XTr-NniOw
youtube.com/watch?v=DuV0Ej5_S1c
sakugabooru.com/post/show/34596
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Frieza's going to destroy Dyspo
So basically no one other than Jiren and maybe Toppo (though he's pretty much a jobber at this point too) poses a threat to U7. How did they manage to make most of an 80 person battle royale completely unimportant? This arc is so dogshit.

Anyone who is more powerful on some basis will give freeza at least some difficulty.

The ToP really destroyed these threads. They're irreparable now.

youtube.com/watch?v=f7XTr-NniOw

Dysop was evil too and was working with el grande padre.

I can't see Freeza struggling that much.

Maybe he takes a few hits but he IS a genius and a natural prodigy.

He'll adapt and overcome Dyspo's FTL garbage (which is dumb anyway since all of DB is FTL).

>Universe 7 has knocked out more fighters than everyone else combined
>Every erasure was due to a Universe 7 knockout
And yet, every fucking week, the next universe to line up to fight them is super fucking confident. They should be terrified as fuck.

What did he mean by this?

>reads left-to-right
Die nigger

I hope Frieza tears his fucking ears off. Bun was lucky he had that blue motherfucker pull him back from the edge.

This is why they shouldn't try to pander to multiple xfags and waifufags in the same fucking arc. The fanbase becomes cancer incarnate.

It will be a mere side note in the episode. A few minutes with some talking, Dyspo being cocky, and then getting his shit handed to him.

The same way the Jiren vs Vegeta fight will go. That should Kid Boo 2.0.

>they should be terrified as fuck
Ah but you seem to forget that nothing in this arc makes any fucking sense.

It's going to be all of U7 vs Jiren.

Toppo and Dyspo will get rung out and all of U7 will throw themselves at Jiren who swats them all out without any effort to make him look like a beast.

Screencap this.

>super
>xfags
W-what?

Dyspo is going to job and Toppo is going to sacrifice himself to save him, only for Dyspo to job again and get kicked out

oh shit

xfag = [insert character name here]fag

youtube.com/watch?v=DuV0Ej5_S1c
thoughts?

HOT DIGGITY DOG!

They already went into a long narrative about U7 warriors running out of stamina, so that's the reason.

It's not a good reason seeing as it's only Goku that's visibly tired but its what they're going with.

This, in the end the ToP will end without anyone taking down Jiren and U7 winning by numbers when the time is over.
Then watch Goku wish for all the people that were erased to be brought back in the U7 so Zeno won't destroy them again

Kale!!!

Stop avatarfagging.

>147
What went wrong?

reminder he rekt son kun in the manga

>still trying to force this shitty "meme"

>Swiggity swooty, he's coming for dat booty.

Also: He went even with Goku in the anime by the end of that fight, that clip is lacking the full context.

Cabba wouldn't even call her that.

Praise her
Love her
Worship her

>open thread
>blank pics left and right
Don't worry everyone. /ourguy/ has got this.

Oh okay I thought you meant /x/fags.

Lizardcucks will defend this

Is U3 going to take anyone out before they go? I could see the androids going out next episode in a mutual ringout. I want Gohan to stick around and unlock a new form. We haven't seen him get mad yet in the ToP. I want Vegeta to get a new form too (maybe purple for Super Saiyan Royal), but they may be saving that for the next arc when they go to Planet Salada. I think that will be his big arc in Super.

Looks like /qa/ is the only solution.

Literally Perfect

And it's also been shown multiple times Goku can ignore his stamina issues whenever the plot requires it.

what's the next arc after this is over?

Who?

/qa/ is right but dbs threads are not the only problem with Sup Forums

reminder manga isn't canon

I liked it. It was a really alien way for him to move, almost creepy. Really cements how inhuman Freeza is.

She is gonna rekt Goten

Was it autism?

I know but doing something about the current state of DBS will already help a lotto improve Sup Forums.

This is a lie. If you look up not a jobber in the dictionary youll see a pic of gohan

I think he's imitating monkey behavior here to mock goku's lineage. I don't think lizard's hop like that, but multiple species of monkeys do so.

Not defending these threads at all, but the fact anyone thinks they're actively dragging down the quality of this board is laughable.

he calls her caulifla-san

Nice headcanon.

Goddammit I'm starting to like this ship...

Not so much, Goku was clearly stronger on that fight and was punching him around, Goku only activated Kaioh-Ken because he wanted to

Why haven't any Drawfags made this yet?

>Anime version of the ToP
>Jiren has to be a few times stronger than Goku in order to force UI out of him
>Goku in SSB is 20x Vegeta due to the Kaioken
>Fast forward, Vegeta vs Jiren is happening
>Vegeta is so outmatched that it's laughable, he'd need three different asspulls at once to win
>Manga version of the ToP
>Jiren has to be a few times stronger than Goku in order to force UI out of him
>Goku and Vegeta are roughly equal in strength and are equal in forms
>Fast forward, Vegeta vs Jiren is happening
>Vegeta is horribly outmatched, but not necessarily any more than in the final Buu fight when he was buying time for SS3 Goku
And that's why I'm more excited to see Frieza vs Dyspo in episode 122.

Because only one samefag think it's funny

>3.95 MB

I agree with most shitposters only post in dbs threads

>implying that /ss/ isn't the patrician cross-board fetish

and?

Why encourage a forced meme?

Why though.

based toeipedro

soon

Unfortunately they will only have 2-3 minutes screentime at best.

Hopefully they have a way of making this Vegeta thing interesting without making a complete mockery of the plot. Not holding my breath though.

because one already did
it's forced anyway

Because I can fap to it

These threads attract A LOT of crossboarders because DB is very popular. You only need to spend less than 5 minutes in a DBS thread and it already feels like you are on another shitty board like Sup Forums or Sup Forums instead of Sup Forums.

Still gotta draw Kefla getting her abs licked and I'm here posting Geene pics

sakugabooru.com/post/show/34596
>takahashi has great art I swear!

Well you can't just say that and not post a sauce

Soon

how is comicfag doing?

Takashi got inspired by old Yamamuro style only recently

preview

>mods are actually doing their job
what the fuck

hush

I'm drawing comics as we speak

Chances are Yamamuro corrected his artwork in BoG.

thats not from BoG its from DB heroes

Subarashii.

>n-no frieza wont job like the he always does

Goku will think about wishing for that, but then be cut off as Frieza wishes himself emperor of reality, dethroning/killing off the zenos, enslaving the angels to his will and controlling all universes, setting up the next arc.

Cap this, I bet I'm right.

>And this is to job even further beyond!

>A reminder that Vegeta will job to Jiren, Frieza will torture Dyspo, Gohan and 17 will fight Toppo while Goku rest for the next 3 episodes.

/r/ /ouremperor/ with his hat !

waiting for new year

he wasn't trying to win but to buy time for jobss3ku.

>Frieza and Dyspo

Kinky

Das pretty cool, mane

Hahahaha even if he had tried to win he would have lost...

Toppo more like Jobbo am I right