Jojo

Which is your favorite volume cover?

Is SBR objectively the best part?

Based hairposter

>first 5 arcs suck
>le spin
>stupid backstory dumps
>many wasted characters
>generic villain who sends his lackeys after the protagonists for 80% of the part and tries to rape a 14 year old because le evil

I LOVE KIRA

Doppio is best girl

This.
But pic related is also in the top 3. I don't even need the rest of it.

>I don't like exposition
>I thinks stands are super cool and never get boring
>I don't like exposition
>I think that it's possible for every character to be memorable and exciting
>I just looked at the funny pictures instead of reading the text bubbles
FTFY

>who is Dio Brando
>who is DIO
>who is Kira's dad
>who is Diavolo
>who is Pucci

Wasn't Naughty Obligations Accomplished Incredibly Inexpensively supposed to be a bunny?

>tfw D4C was a Donnie Darko reference all along because they're both dimension-shifting bunnies
>tfw Araki is actually a gigantic edgelord

When did this place turned into permanent "cringeworthy baits getting cringeworthy greentext replies"?

only dio comes close to fitting that

forgive me for sinning so much Father

>only dio comes close to fitting that
Let's see.

>Dio
-generic for the most part
-sends his lackeys after the protagonists for 50% of the part
-turns a woman into a zombie and lets her eat her own baby because le evil (and many more examples of this)

>DIO
-same but even worse in that the part is literally more than 90% DIO's minions going after the main cast

>Diavolo (close enough)
-around 40% of the part (most of the second half) is him sending his guard squad
-burned his village, tortured his mother, attempted to kill his own daughter because le evil/nobody must know muh identity

I'm not shitting on any of those villains, just pointing out the reasons why is partly right. Valentine isn't the only villain that fits that description.

I want to RAPE Doppio!

Im gay for Diavolo

Valentine isn't even "le evil", he's just displayed as the antagonist of SBR, made entirely altruistic and patriotic opposed to Johnny, who's a selfish asshole.
The only reason we can't relate to Valentine and consider him the good guy right away is because the average reader can't relate to such an abstract character since there are no people like this in real life. Funny Valentine's morals and principles are on a scale of a whole country and him sending out henchmen to get the corpse was only for the greater good. Hell, he even kept his promise to Lucy just to be the perfect example of a president and follow the ways of justice. Valentine dies only after the moment he lies to Johnny, which effectively makes him betray his ideals and, according to the rules of Araki's JoJoverse, lose the battle for doubting his goals.
Everyone else who were after the corpse wanted it for personal needs, be it power or moral compensation. I'd say that Gyro is the actual JoJo of SBR, since he kinda seeks justice too, but is also a traitor in the eyes of his country which makes up for a conflicting character with lots of room for development.
TL;DR Valentine did nothing wrong, Gyro is the actual JoJo

Why on earth did he torture his mommy

Friendly reminder that all Valentine sympathizers are retarded and are unwelcome in thus thread.

He was so mentally fucked from getting his asshole stretched to the limit every day that he needed to take out his despair on somebody every night.

What about Rock sympathisers?

No one has posted best cover yet.

Rock humans are welcome.

ROCK NIGGERS GET THE FUCK OUT!!!!!!!!!

Friendly reminder that Diavolo was never raped so please stop spreading lies.

They're bros. Pillar Men sympathizers as well.

It isn't a lie, for I diddled Diavolo.

Thank you. Have a nice day user.
Kars is what happens when you respect nature.
>tfw no human will ever top the perfection that is Kars

>implying
You don't just cry about your past your entire life because of some mommy issues fampai.

You have a nice day too, and don't forget to not let the rock haters get to you.

Absolutely not. Posts like this just show off how badly people missed the point, and how gullible they are.
Valentine was shown to be and was a selfish, greedy, loathsome liar and a con-man, long before the final lie that he died on. For the vast majority of the part, he was shown to have no real redeeming features - he treated his men like garbage, he lied to his people, he didn't care at all about his wife, he was a delusional moron who got hundreds of miles of his own country and its people erased. And then he makes a speech about how he's totally the hero and everything he did was totally for good reasons, and the ignorant and the stupid readers take it completely at face-value. The man is a fucking politician. I don't understand how anyone can fail to get this.

>rockbros appreciate the greatness of Lord Kars
Have a nice day, rockfriend!

Valentine cannot physically be selfish since his D4C only carries his memories from one version to another, leaving his consciousness to perish over and over again.
He literally died for his country multiple times.

Yeah and Valentine has a big penis.

People inject their sexual fantasies too much. There is no proof of it.

thank you so much

His penis is both infinitely small and big at the same time, he just always picks the one that serves his country the best.

>scarlet had to cuck valentine because he had a micropenis and terrible sex techniques
Awful

No.
It's explicitly stated that D4C's ability is tied to the heart of the corpse, and whoever possesses the corpses heart has D4C. The 'proof' that Valentine is a hero for being able to dodge death and avoid the consequences of his actions is nonexistent.

>tries to rape Lucy
>she doesn't even notice it because of his half-inch micropenis

>Valentine will never try to rape you
>You will never jeer at him as he fails to get his petite pecker past your cheeks

Can't find any proof of that neither in manga nor wiki, please show me where it's stated so.

I want to diddle Diavolo infinitely.

Looking for it right now, Speedreader-kun.

There's never going to be a justified reason for torturing your mother but it seems that whenever his personality split he got all the hangups while his original personality remained fine and dandy.

So he did it because he's mentally ill.

How do so many people miss the point of Valentine so badly?

Literally just because of his final speech. He's charismatic when he needs to be, that's part of his character.

I want to reject Diavolo's massive penis for Valentine's micro penis.

The great thing about Valentine's dick is that insertion is physically impossible, so you won't have to worry about being impregnated and Valentine diddling your fetus.

Is that why Scarlet couldn't get pregnant?

>Valentine cannot physically be selfish
The fuck does this even mean?
And his stand ability is literally weaseling his way out of dying, it's based around avoiding consequences.

Gappy makes me happy

Yes. She couldn't even be honest about him.

Joshuu makes ME happy

Joshuu makes me lose my lunch

500x591

based hairwindow poster

Is this the dawn of a new era for /jojo/?

If there's no actual reason for his atrocious actions then he's obviously a "lol evil" villain.

>rape makes men do bad things xdd
Fuck off sexist.

Most cover of sbr

Help, I'm obsessed with wanting to rape Jotaro.

>ywn have a thread without rape

I am one who dearly wants to be raped by Jotaro for Christmas.

Why is she so perfect?

Jolyne, too, gives me joy.

Jolyne gets me all worked up.

Jotaro is best JoJo
Stardust Crusaders best part

It's okay, we all make mistakes.

You posted Jotaro's mistake

I agree.

I prefer the term "happy accident"

Jolyne is the happiest accident.

>part 4 jotaro
>part 3 star platinum
reeeee

I make a checklist of these shitposts every thread.

They're based on the manga colors you filthy secondary

>Tumblr nose
>Cheek swirls
Fuck off

johnny

The problem is that we don't know how or why he became mentally ill.

Polnareff says it’s due to trauma, and his backstory is intentionally vague so we have to guess what exactly happened to him. It’s intentionally unanswered, though whether that works well or not is another story entirely.

johnny

Yes I agree, it was a mistake on his part to abandon her like that but they love each other and they're two of the best characters in Jojo

He never wore those pants and shoes without socks with that outfit, what the fuck

part 6 was a mistake

Gyro makes me happy

Volume 30
>Once, My mother caught the cold and told me; "Go to the local clinic and bring some cold medicine back for me."
>And so, I went. Once they called out my waiting number, the doctor ran out and said to me, "Come! Hirohiko-kin, take off your clothes, I'm going to give you a needle."
>"What! The one with the cold isn't me!"
>"You're lying."
>At the time, I was really mad. However, now that I think about it, the whole experience itself seems funny in hindsight. In fact, I feel that this story is a precious experience for me to becoming a top notch manga artist.

Volume 76
>According to my mother's account, I was said to have super powers when I was little (which isn't the case anymore). What kind of super powers you ask? Well for instance, in the waiting room of the hospital, I suddenly disappeared into the shadow of the couch. And then my mother asked "What's up with this idiot?", and a doctor in his blouse would come. Apparently I hated doctors so much that I had the power to sense when someone was approaching (I could predict his arrival in some way). Unbelievable, right? I had a predisposition allowing me to detect doctors!

Was Araki molested by a doctor as a kid? Is this why Diavolo hated Ciocolatta so much? What does this mean now that we know one of the main antagonistic groups of JoJolion are doctors?