Who is the worst MC of all time and why it's Sieg?

Who is the worst MC of all time and why it's Sieg?

Shirou

Can anyone name one good thing about Sieg?

Instead of being the son of a great mage or some chode with a twisted dark destiny, Sieg is basically just a human battery who happened to have enough strength to fight back. And thanks to a little support from Astolfo and J'eanne, he just never stopped fighting. He's not contemplating his exact place in the world or which girl in his harem is the cutest, he just wants to live. It's kind of Apocrypha's answer to the usually lofty questions posed by Fate, that this kid who was literally created for one extremely limited purpose breaks away from it to find that he has no reason to live anymore, but that the desire to just BE is reason enough, which could make him heroic to a completely different kind of audience. And I think that's charming.

>like F/Z anime way more than UBW
>get called a secondary in every thread
>waste 40 hours of my life playing through the VN UBW
>it's the same trash
>watch this series
>it's also absolute garbage
>again VN spam everywhere
F/Z is the only good things to come from this series and Kiritsugu is the only interesting protagonist from it

He's unironically more interesting than Shirou.

Is this pasta? I hope it's pasta.

And you're unironically a failed abortion.

He has a virgin wife with a trap gf on the side

>Siegfags exists
Sup Forums is fucking dead.

nice arguments

Shakes was literally taking the piss out of the story.
I'd even consider it a 4th wall admission of failure.

>siegfags are literally here

You should die in a fire.

/ck/ here, I traveled all this way to tell you that you're the biggest faggots with the worst taste in all of Sup Forums. You didn't even manage to properly understand the utter disaster of a character you're putting on a pedestal.

>still no arguments
hmm

You're five years too late to try and defend the dumpster fire that is Sieg, you fucking retard. There's not "no argument", all the arguments were had before you even knew about this cesspit of a website, and there's nobody left willing to humor your retarded ass long enough to repeat them.

Not really accurate, since he decided to disregard his own life and return to the war.

/vg/ here, I came here to laugh at you

t. never read FSN

Siegfags are the plague that Sup Forums deserves.

/r9k/ here. You are a faggot

he ask for whats good about sieg user replies and you got triggered

Siege is ok
Dont understand the outcry

/sci/ here, I'm glad you managed to find some enjoyment in it

You're completely wrong, you fucking nigger.

Siegfag is EXACTLY the embodiment of the lofty questions Fate poses. His basic character description reeks of Nasu. An inhuman thing that suddenly has humanity imposed upon it, and must grapple with the responsibilities and obligations along with the freedom of that humanity.

But it's the EXECUTION where he falls apart, because Nasu posed all of those questions and Higashide failed to properly respond to any of them. Sieg was a literal nothing, then he was a vapid, useless wannabe protester for "muh rights", and then he morphed into the most generic, useless light novel hero you could possibly imagine. He is EVERY LN lead you could ever picture, because they're all the fucking same. There's nothing unique about his character whatsoever. Everything Nasu suggested was wasted, and what's worse it was done in a total rehash of a different story, and at the expense of a huge chunk of the cast who died either at his hands or to buff him so he could kill the aforementioned people.

Sup Forums here you guys are pathetic

Apocrypha is a dumpster fire but Sieg was definitely an interesting character, for reasons made clear in the thread.

Nah, not even a little. I agree with Sieg was interesting as an idea, but in action he was the biggest dumpster fire of them all.

Apoc is a dumpster fire because the plot bends over backwards for Sieg

You're literally just describing a worse Tomoe Enjou, but with a whole lot of unwanted LN wank unnaturally shoved in.

>this thread
how the fuck does Sup Forums have taste this shit

Nigger, let's point it out for you.
There is no reason for the shitty trap to save him from the start. Sure, the shitty battery asked for help. Got him to Chiron. k.
Chiron shouldn't care much. Whatever. Still not important as -
>Siegfried kill himself because the faggot cried for the shitty battery and Siegfried gave him his heart like a fucktard
So yeah, we lost a cool servant that could easly be an important character and intresting one to save the shitty battery. Good start Apocrypha.
>Jeanne and the trap decide to be his onahole
But fucking why. What he even did?
>"b-but user Saber loved Shirou why would King Arthur love him-"
First thing, there is a actual bond between master and Servant. They share dreams, memories and shit. Second, Shirou, unlike Sieg, have an actual character. And at first Saber couldn't stand how reckless he is untill she saw his own memories and thoughts, and reallized how they are similiar. And the whole route of Fate is about her accepting to be a human as well. Fate route isn't good, but it miles better than Apocrypha and the shitty Jeanne romance.

>Fran died for Sieg getting powerup
Another bullshit, shitty thing. She's far more intresting than the shitty battery, but she died to power him up as well.
>He can turn into Siegfried without any cost beside command seals
Let's compare it to HF with Archer arm? Nah no need for that. Anyone with a brain could tell how bullshit the Siegfried shit it is.
>Chiron literally asking Achilles to help Sieg
WHY WOULD HE CARE
>Achilles helping him
WHY WOULD HE CARE
>Achilles dying to help Sieg against Karna

WOULD HE DO THAT
>Karna trying to lose by going for VS when he could have waited for the siegfried bullshit to be done in 180 seconds
Bullshit.
>Jeanne still caring for Sieg more than anything else when Shakes show his cool stuff
There is no fucking reason. she know him for literally 5 days and they didn't even interacted THAT much.
For god sake.
And let's not talk about the end.

>Thread rightly shits on fag with shit taste
>"N-nice arguments, not even debating me"
>Counter-arguments posted
>Radio silence
Truly, Siegfags are without honor.

>Karna trying to lose by going for VS when he could have waited for the siegfried bullshit to be done in 180 seconds
>Bullshit.
This is unrelated to Sieg. Karna wanted Amakusa to lose and was trying to stack the deck so Sieg could beat him. He had to fight at full strength to protect his Master from Amakusa's retaliation, but chose to fight at full strength in a way that left him vulnerable so he might still lose, thus saving his Master.

Prisma Illya is in the same vain as Zero. It discuses a lot of the same topics.

>falling for the VN meme just because people called you names

Literally fate version of Kirito.

>he only played ubw route
play heaven's feel dipshit

>Siegfags exists

Fucking contrarian faggots.

>Siegfags are in hiding after that post
UMMMMM Siegfags?

He's really boring, but I've seen more annoying MCs in terms of personality. If you argue in terms of how much his plot armor spoils the rest of the story/characters, I'd have to think about it.

Now that you mention it, that does describe Enjou better. Sieg was just surviving early on, but soon enough found reasons to lay down his life.

I don't dislike Kirito, desu senpai. He has more emotional range than Sieg, and a better romance. Multiple better romances, even.

Ruined Apocrypha so thoroughly Grand Order has been pretending it didn't happen for the most part.

This. Not being a high school moralfag ginger certainly helps.

GO is not canon anyway

There's also Ichika Orimura, is he worse

It's funny how much of a textbook Gary Stu he is. Ruler and Rider are on his dick within 5 minutes of meeting him, Sumanai literally suicides for him, and everyone else seems to care about what he does for no reason at all.
Boggles my fucking mind.

I really have no justification in liking Sieg. I just don't mind him, after having to read/watch the same tropes in a protagonist over the years. This has clearly been a show that's aimed to turn your brain off for it's duration and try to enjoy the trainwreck that it is. You autists are so strange sometimes. I personally don't think the show was very good, but it wasn't painful to watch. Wasn't painful enough to nitpick the protagonist every other day. If you hate it, why the fuck do you spend the time to watch it?

/ic/ here
Fuck you

Whatever helps you sleep at night.

Apocrypha would have been infinitely more entertaining if it wasn't Sieg and Jeanne's story. Siegfried dying so Sieg could have agency and his special snowflake Command Spells, Frankenstein inadvertently reviving him with Blasted Tree and lastly, Jeanne and Astolfo tagging along with him the entire time, it was all so banal and retarded when a standard grail war would have sufficed.

>Sup Forums likes shirou but does not like sieg
they are the same shit with powerups and waifus without reason , shirou defeated gilgamesh and sieg defeated karna (with help). undoubtedly without them stay night and apocrypha would be much better.

PffffdHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

>they are the same shit
No they fucking aren't.

Their structure is almost identical. Without Shirou's sword autism and ideal, Sieg is Shirou 2.0
> Shirou. Broken machine who acts as a human.
>Sieg. A "perfect" machine who acts as a human.

>Adding Kuritsugu. A human who acts as a machine.

Except Shirou was executed a million times better.

>Cleaning up his own blood with a mop at the school after he is revived by Rin's jewel.
>Jumping in front of Berserker to save Saber.
>Cleaning the dojo for Shinji like a slave.
>Trying to practice his magic everyday even though it's very dangerous.
>Kotomine pointing out that he wants the war to happen just so he has people to save.
>His inability to accept Saber fighting again after the Berserker fight because it triggers his PTSD.
>Thinking like a machine during battles.
>Trying to understand and cheer up Illya at the park even though she's extremely dangerous.
>Being unable to accept Saber's wish to undo her past (to save her kingdom by making someone else king) because it makes him feel like like a hypocrite for not trying to use the grail himself to save the people from the Fuyuki fire.
>The many times in the story he treats death as a normal thing.
>Implies his heart emptied out after he practically died in the fire 10 years ago.

And his character development across the 3 routes is incredible.

Nice pasta but I do agree that shirou developed much better than sieg.

How long before the Fate fanbase inevitably flips and start saying they always liked Apocrypha and that its ''kino''.

EXPLOOOOOOOOOOSIN

Heaven's Feel is the only good route.

Fate/UBW is DUDE SERVANTS LMAO trash.

The only good fate is the one who isn't created by Nasu.

You dont even need to look outside of the fate universe for such thing, Shirou is a worse protagonist

It's funny how much of a textbook Gary Stu Shirou is. Rin and Saber are on his dick within 5 minutes of meeting him, Archer literally suicides for him, and everyone else seems to care about what he does for no reason at all.
Boggles my fucking mind.

You mean CCC?

>fatefags talking about taste

>There is no reason for the shitty trap to save him from the start.
Not the guy you are replying, but stopped reading here, all the other shit you are crying about is the same shit

I won't be here by then, hopefully.

Sieg is okay. Show would be better if Jeanne wasn't there.

Fate/stay EMIYA when?

>kino
Kill yourself

Illya

Sounds like BS to me. Only Sakura and Rin start off with a positive affinity to Shirou. (And Taiga because she knows how fucked he is in the head).

Kotomine mocks him subtly, Archer mocks him blatantly. Shinji makes him clean the dojo for him and later betrays him. Illya wants to turn him into her puppet. Caster rips his arm off if he joins Saber to the Ryuudou temple, or abuses his projection magic if he surrenders to her in UBW. Lancer cruelly toys with him before he can summon Saber. Rider toys with him in UBW. Gilgamesh treats him like a nobody in Fate, a faker in UBW, and almost instakills him when he goes to the church in HF. And Saber only warms up to him after he tries to get her to get her to enjoy life and agrees to trust her after his first fight with Shinji and Rider (this positive affinity carries over to the other routes).

>Can anyone name one good thing about Sieg?
>user does
>every replies with a shitpost because they know he is right
Brainlets

Sup Forums here. You're a fucking idiot.

/ic/ again
stop defending shit, when you have good characters, there is no excuse to add shit ones only to eat from the show times of the others

The absolute state of Siegfags.