Why didn't they bring him back for the tournament?

Why didn't they bring him back for the tournament?

Stop avoiding my filters fag

too op of a fighter if he trains properly

Too hard to draw

my own head cannon is that monsters like buu and cell can't train to become stronger than when they were conceived because they were created rather than born, unlike frieza

that and the fact that frieza sells better

They didn't think he was as cool as Freezer.

Cell Dorado would be too broken in Super.

XD

If Cell has Frieza, Piccolo, and Goku's DNA along with Android 17 & 18 biomaterial, he can be Ultra Instinct Golden Cell with infinite stamina and regen. Correct?

Because he’d be too strong.
The way he and buu and other monsters like baby from gt were designed would translate into convoluted shit with no real limits in power. Tl;dr they’d be op

who?

I remember him saying he gets stronger after self destructing. So does that mean he can enforce zenki on himself to multiply his power repeatedly that way?

I at least wish they came up with a better excuse for not bringing Cell back. The characters literally had every reason to pick him over Frieza, easily more powerful and less evil. Also yes, Cell has everyone's DNA and can get stronger just like they do, which includes zenki boosts. That's not even mentioning how he gets stronger just by blowing himself up.

1 of Biggest animation studio. Shit allocated budget. Bad animators. Cell too complicated to draw for em. Toei.

Could have had it so he was content in hell, and if he came back it would just waste his time or something. Even then he really did just want to show his perfection to the universe. There really was no reason to not bring him back honestly, its simply because Freiza sells better and Cell is too difficult to animate.

Maybe one day

I always wondered how the self inflicted zenkai boost works. I have a theory, maybe zenkai boosts just don't apply when saiyans inflict it upon themselves but cell has more genes and it's not his saiyan part that inflicted injury upon himself but another part? How's that theory? I hope it makes sense.

I see a fellow beaner, hello.

Yeah, sure. And because of his Frieza cells, he can get retardedly strong in a short time by training.
Add some God Ki, and he could easily be on el Grande Padre's level.

Goku shot himself with Kamehamehas while training in 100g so you can activate zenkai by yourself no problem.

My theory is that after a while Zenkai would only activate with injuries so horrible that the saiyan would be dead before even reaching the level of damage needed.

But Cell has Freeza cells that can survive even cut into little bits, that plus regen, means he could activate a zenkai that nobody other saiyan would.

Better question is; why was Buu left behind again?

Asleep. I guess the Hyberbolic Time Chamber was broken at the time.

Buu isn't a career fighter and has no experience with fights. He's always been a tool of destruction.

Buu’s got a ton of experience mindlessly blowing things up. Besides that, he’s had multiple fights in Buu saga & if he had 1% of Super Buu’s cunning, he’d do great.

Whis is gonna use Temporal Do-Over again at the arc finale. I'm fucking calling it now. Some shit's gonna happen with the Grand Priest or Frieza or Jiren or the Super Dragon Balls or whatever, and Whis is gonna put 3 minutes back on the clock for the tournament to prevent it.
They've been going back to that clock and the time limit too much. We know Whis can turn back time by 3 minutes. That's oddly specific. I'm calling it. Whis puts 3 minutes back on the clock for the Tournament of Power.

They didn't want to animate his spots.

That's the actual reason.

If they got Frieza, why not try to get more? Why not try to get Cell, Dabura, and the rest of the villains in other world? They'd probably do it and they're mostly stronger than Tien, Krillin, etc.

Because he's shit without absorbing the androids.

Even in Z he looked like shit in half the episodes he was in.

He doesn’t need to absorb them.

Because Cell saga is trash.

Somebody who actually watched the series realized he was a god tier gag charcter

>He doesn’t need to absorb them.
What? He needs them to become Perfect Cell.

Too hard to draw.

No he doesn’t. After self destructing, he became perfect after losing 18.

He didn't have enough time to train into Cell Dorado. On the other hand, they might have still been able to make him go SSG, so there's still not much of an excuse.

He's too dull though, it'd would be hard to write interesting scenes with him, some with the Androids and Gohan, that's about it.
Frieza is a piece of shit, it's simply delightful seeing him talk and interact with other characters, that's why his reintroduction during the recruitment saga was so entertaining. It also makes you anticipate his up well-deserved comeuppance.
I mean even back in Z, Cell was just...there. He suddenly appeared because the Droids didn't hack it as the villains. Even the subpar writers of Super realize these shortcomings.
Not that they did anything interesting Frieza in the tournament so far, but I undestand Toei's choice.

Too perfect.

Can Cell even be wished back? does he have a soul?

Yes

>Revive Frieza
He goes off and rebuilds his empire slowly since Goku,Vegeta, Beerus and Whis will be watching him

>Revive Cell
He uses his Saiyain and Namekian cells to fight and kill endlessly until he's the only thing left in the universe

He has all of Gokus and Vegetas battlelust without a family or friends to calm him down

Now that I think about it why didn't Cell self destruct again?

Was there ever an explanation for this?

Would Guldo have been useful?

Yes, and so would Ginyu. Just steal Jiren's body and it's over.

What you mean to say, is. Jiren would be too difficult to body-steal, but if you waited for Hit to pull his body-freeze shit and THEN do it, it might work.

Only problem is Ginyu wouldn't know how to use the body well right away and probably get thrown off by Hit.

>Too hard to draw.
>Not as iconic as Frieza.
>More Iconic = More money.

Simple.

I think he might be able to use Jiren's full potential instantly, if there really aren't any tricks to it.

He struggled with Goku's body because it had all those kaio-ken rules and specific shit going on. Jiren is just straight-up strong. Ginyu had no problem stealing Tagoma's body and using it to full potential, for example.

But yes mostly what I meant is if somebody could immobilize Jiren (guldo or hit) then Ginyu could definitely steal his body.

Worst case - he can't use the body well - but it still takes Jiren out of the equation and leaves him stuck in Ginyu's body so U11 is fucked.

I'd almost agree with you about the power/tagoma thing but I think that's just inconsistent writing. When he stole Goku's body, he was way weaker than Goku would be if he weren't using Kaioken. Rather than just being at base Goku level.

However, just keeping Jiren out of the game would basically end the tourny right then & there, yeah. Definitely a good point.

I was surprised that during Hit's fight with Jiren, he didn't just try to kill him. Sure he would have been disqualified, but that would have given U6 at least a fighting chance.

Every single universe should have realized about 20 minutes in that the best course of action is for everybody to gang up on Jiren and get him the fuck out of there, because as long as he's around nobody else is surviving.

I'm less surprised and less angry about that than I was about Hit telling everyone to fuck off instead of asking them to just shove Jiren a few inches off the edge. I hate Toei's writing so fucking much, man.

It's shit like this, and Piccolo stretchy-arm saving Gohan off an edge, then not saving himself in the same episode that keeps me up at night.

>U7 kicks the ass of an entire universe and gets them deleted
>the next Universe in line says "Now's our chance, go get U7!"
>they all get wiped out
>repeat

Can Cell theoretically turn into a super saiyan blanco?

Yea and no.
See, cell can theoretically achieve ssb, golden form and Blanco all at the same time.
This is call La perfección (forma perfecto)

Yes.
He can kill jiren with his penis desu, He'll e 2 strong

Is there a character that could even possibly EVEN TOUCH Cell? Let alone defeat him. And I'm not talking about Perfect Cell. I'm not talking about Super Perfect either. Hell, I'm not even talking about SSGSS Golden Cell. I’m also not talking about SSGSS Golden Cell who fused with 9001 SSGSS Golden Cell Jrs & obtained Beerus & Whis' DNA. I'm definitely NOT Talking about SSGSS Golden Cell who fused with 9001 SSGSS Golden Cell Jrs & obtained Beerus, Whis, Champa & Vados' DNA after absorbing enough Spiral Power & Getter Rays to use SSGSS Golden Tengen Toppa Getter Emperor. I'm talking about SSGSS Golden Cell who fused with an infinite number of SSGSS Golden Cell Jrs & obtained Beerus, Whis, Champam, Vados, Madara Uchiha & Ultimate Kars' DNA to obtain Requiem versions of every Stand (including but not limited to Gold Experience Requiem, Made in Heaven Requiem, The World Over Heaven Requiem & D4C Requiem) after absorbing enough Spiral Power & Getter Rays to use SSGSS Golden Tengen Toppa Getter Emperor as he pilots Elder Demonbane with Cosmic Armor, Power Cosmic, and Omega effect while he does 101 Push-ups, 101 Sit-ups, 101 Squats, 11 km run per day for over 4 months inside the sun after ingesting Kryptonian DNA (to somehow obtain infinite power from a finite source) after consuming Popeye's Spinach while riding the writer's cock to battle.

Blanco is a jobber's form.

All memes aside his Cell Jr's would have been pretty helpful

Too much SS's

He has goku cells. He would of unlocked blue golden ultra instinct kaoiken x20

What about Cell Calvo?