Just Because!

>Eita constantly puts Mio on a pedestal and looks out for her for four years
>Mio totally ignores him and instead lusts after his best friend for picking up her eraser
>Eita chooses to ignore other girls that confessed to him, and instead applies to Mio's choice of university so he can continue living in her shadow
>if some university jock knocks her up, he will probably offer to raise her kids
Why is Eita so complacent?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6Usaz8wbXWk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

NTRfags are the scum of the earth

A real man waits

Why doesn't he like Camera? Is it because she took a picture of him without his permission? Come the fuck on.

He does like her, he's just always liked Kaichou far more

>Camerafags are THIS buttblasted

Best girl won and her true feelings were always for EIta. Get over it, Camerafags.

this show was a trainwreck from the start

Started out well, but then it relied on dumb misunderstandings and went to shit. Best girl wins, so thats a redeeming factor.

Komiya is what he needs, not what he deserves

>waited until she lost all hope of getting with his best friend before remembering Eita used to look out for her all the time
>somehow this makes her a great person in the eyes of betacucks

>Best girl wins
phew, it looked like mio was gonna win these last few episodes, glad to hear based camera comes out on top.

>700mb for episode 11
What the fuck?

it's funny how Camerafags resort to screeching NTR every time things don't go their way.

Souma goes after trumpet leading to Mio realizing her feelings for MC
>REEEEE Trumpet is going to fuck chads and cuck Souma
Mio clearly going to win the MCbowl
>REEEEE Mio is going to cuck MC in college
It's almost like camerafags are just that insecure

>her true feelings were always for EIta

That's not what happened. She doesn't even consider Souma romantically.

NTR trolls are gonna troll.

>That's not what happened
But that is exactly what happened. WTF, didn't you watch the anime?

>That's not what happened. She doesn't even consider Souma romantically.

>Souma goes after trumpet leading to Mio realizing her feelings for MC
That is just the stupid cuckold way of saying "She finally went for her second choice, which is Eita, after she realized she had no chance with Souma"

>never took romantic actions
>basically admitted that she only said she had someone she liked because of peer pressure
>to her, Souma was only someone she used to like in middle school
>realized that the person she always liked in the current present was Eita all along
Camerafags, stop being retarded.

he is cuck he deserve it

>these mental gymnastics to save face
wew lad

You mean facts.
>mental gymnastics
Literally OP and NTR nonsense.

>anime opens with her masturbating the eraser with her hand
>tfw she did this for four years, yet some idiot on Sup Forums claims she was "peer pressured into making believe she liked someone"
Just admit you'd also chase after some slut after she banged your best friend because you're simply that pathetic and have no self respect

look at that dumb fucking haircut. mc deserves to be gassed. or cucked. or both.

>she wanted to bang your best friend for four years
>waited until she was sure she had no chance with him to pay attention to you
>"it's different now, she told me so!"
you're just a naturally born victim, aren't you?

>Camerafags right now
Don't worry; I'm sure her club senpais will treat your girl really, really well

>masturbating the eraser with her hand
How do Camerafags even come up with shit like this? You guys are retarded.

Why are Camerafags acting annoying and doing this when you guys knew Mio was going to win for a while now?

They're butthurt and lashing out at the world. Crying NTR is a way to make themselves feel better.

Go watch the first episode RIGHT NOW, and open your fucking eyes. The entire anime sets off with a close up of her giving the goddamn eraser a handjob. Go right now and see for yourself

>she wanted to bang your best friend for four years
Prove it. Protip: you can't and mental gymnastics headcanon doesn't count.Ever since episode 4 Mio literally didn't do anything to advance or confirm jackshit. She was stuck sorting out her feelings. The cause to make her realize her feelings for Eita had little to do with Souma's confession that occurred several episodes later.

Obviously, they are trolling and they know it. They just want some (You)s.

>her giving the goddamn eraser a handjob
are you like 12?

>Camerafags right now
See the 5 stages of grief.

Anything is better than smelling your best friend's cum in your girlfriend's mouth right before you kiss her

Camerafags' butthurt is hilarious and just sad.

I don't recall going full /r9k/ as being one of the 5 stages of grief

>cucks think they're standing on higher ground while they got cucked for four years
>desperate to defend cuckery with all kinds of mental gymnastics
This is what is actually hilarious

>hurting so bad they resort to imply NTR and cry about MC being a cuck for made-up reasons to sleep better at night
Camerafags won't have a happy Christmas.

>day of the wedding
>Eita smells cum on Mio's breath
>Souma is best man but looking at you uneasy
Would Eita still go through with the wedding?

On the bright side, Camera at least has a nice senpai as a rebound who'll make love to her for the holiday in order to fill the void.

NTR memes are all Enafags have now. Yeah, that is sad.

>hurting
The only thing that hurts here is my sides from laughing at all the betacucks who self-insert as the guy who chose to stay stuck with used goods and feel a desperate need to defend it

>muh beta
>muh cuck
>muh NTR
Projecting 101 from personal experience.

>"Four Years a Cuck", starring: YOU

You can't pretend you aren't butthurt, OP. Your very trolling is definition of trying to save face and make excuses and troll Mio with retarded nonsensical headcanon like masturbating and wanting the D.

I wouldn't know and Eita wouldn't either. It sounds like a personal problem for you who projects like woah.

Senpais*
Voids*
Ftfy
Gonna get rough for Camera these holidays

Stage 1: denial
Stage 2: anger

Hazuki is lovemaking in the missionary position, in bed, with the lights out. She bites your shoulder to muffle her cries. She cuddles against you all night. In the morning, she makes you a delicious traditional breakfast.

Mio is furtive fucking in a steamy kitchen, her squeals and gasps covered by the whistling of a teakettle, while her boyfriend waits at a table outside. After, she serves you and her boyfriend noodles. She sits by him, holding his hand, while she turns towards you with such longing in her gaze that you feel an urge to pull back to the kitchen, bend her over the sink, and have your way with her again.

Ena is sex in a treehouse. You are bound and blindfolded the whole time. She gently licks a poem in kanji from your knees to your chest before mounting you. Her moans are slow and breathy at first, but her cries grow higher and quicker, and she calls them aloud into the open sky. Afterwards, she removes your blindfold, and feeds you berries with her toes while humming.

Why the fuck can we not just have a civil fucking thread instead of KEKKEKKEKKEK like this is motherfucking Sup Forums in a BLACKED thread?

why people continue to watch this sort of shit is beyond me. what form of enjoyment you do gain from constantly watching these love quintangle garbage animeSSSSSSSSS? do exclusively watch them for the threads and to see people "lose"? because i really dont get it.

>After, she serves you and her boyfriend noodles
My eyes are literally watering from laughing so hard

The only thing the shitshow has going for it now is the stupidly awesome ED.

youtube.com/watch?v=6Usaz8wbXWk

>look at that dumb fucking haircut. mc deserves to be gassed. or cucked. or both.
He's an ugly mf, that's why Mio rather get his best friend's dick for all those years

>Miofags don't give a fuck and take their win that was coming to them for some time now to people who paid attention
>Meanwhile, Enafags become NTR trolls trolling trolls as a means to avoid showing that they are salty
Even Kuronekofags weren't this quick and desperate.

>671MB

What the fuck is this bloated file? Did this anime suddenly turn into isekai shit and we got a lot of fighting scene this episode?

Even if Camera wins, I don't really care as I enjoy the atmosphere. It's like there are a lot of nostalgia moments that makes me feels comfy when watching this.

Just download Erai-raws™

Yeah but I'd like to keep my subs consistent. If I download this right now it means I have to redownload the previous 10 episodes.

To be fair, amazon-rip is always bloated as fuck. Their encoding is shit, and HS just rips the video without re-encoding it.

Erai Raws is better for any Amazon shit, just look at the filesizes for them
Amazon shit has wildly fucking inconsistent filesizes, one week it'll be 200 MB and the next it'll be 800+

Was there another thread? I only saw the 200 post one in the archive

>Brendan knows
>Trumpet knows
>still they don't want to tell Sleepy and Kaichou

They are not good friends.

How did he get a recommendation? Why can't he just do since?

Those two are not good people in general. Haruto has lower IQ than the apes and Morikawa is a sly little cunt.

Its kind of strange, Oregairu, Yukino the main girl liked Hayama the blonde alpha before liking the MC, nobody cared about that. In this its a big deal with a little bit of NTR.

I just want Yoriko to be happy.

So how will this play out now? Cant Eita just pass on Suizan and go with the original recommendation? If so whats with the drama buildup

Mio liked Souma even after knowing Eita.

>they both smile while looking at results of tests
>episode name is roundabout
Welp, they end up in different schools in the end anyway, best luck in 4 years you fucking complacent losers.

>i was just pretending to be retarded i swear!

But who was the phone dude? The huge guy?

This is not true though.

Even if they both get accepted, it doesn't mean Eita can't go back to choose the recommendation uni he gets before though.

I agree, this Mio x eita is the worst timeline.

>Yukino the main girl liked Hayama the blonde alpha before liking the MC

That is not true.

Im gonna lose it if Eita can't just go to his recommendation school. That'd be a big fucking meme

Read the LN, she kept a picture of Hayama next to her bed.

What's the original image?

me and your waifu

>Eita smells cum on Mio's breath
My sides

Mio still loves Souma doesn't she? The moment she saw the eraser drop, all the repressed feelings came back.

Are they seriously going to Romeo and Juliet themselves on a fucking college application

Does anyone know where the Sakurasou guy live?

>the university rejects them because this is a retarded application and they need to wait until next year, but at least they can fuck each others brains out during their gap year

DUDE MISUNDERSTANDINGS LMAO

ugh, the whole episode was practically pointless

So whenever Souma wants a piece of that Mio ass all he gotta do is pantomime reaching over to pick something off the ground?

kek

Didn't she lose the competition in the novel? Why is she happy here then?

don't tell me you bunch of cuck can't understand why she has this absent look and keep the eraser in her hand right ? She fucking think about MC's best friend for 4 years. Only a betacuck would accept a woman like that, have some fucking self-respect anons.

Yes and she'll get wet instantly.

>literally mental gymnastics pulled from butthurt

Yeah. I don't know why she's smiling either. Either way, I doubt she's going to keep smiling for much longer. The route seems pretty set.

It's an ESL so

>yada yada I don't have any arguments so I'll talk how they are butthurt
Fuck off I don't even care if he ended alone but taking the slut is just a no-go

Does she end up with anyone in the novel? I don't see much setup for her with anyone right now.

>I doubt she's going to keep smiling for much longer
;_;
I fucking hate it when anyone gets a bad end
HATE IT

Point out the episode and the scene where Mio was thinking about fucking Souma for four years in the present and while she was romantically interested in Eita all the while. You can't.