What did Sup Forums think of Boku Girl?

What did Sup Forums think of Boku Girl?

Should've had a threesome ending.

gay

Really gay i'm at Vol 4 and i like it

Hot, would fugg Mizuki as a boy no problem

I like it, and I like that best boy won. Faggots going on about how she should stayed a boy should fucking die. The main point was that he turned permenent girl because he though that would make his bro the most happy, but it turns out bro didnĀ“t care, he just loved him.

Don't like how it pander to trannies, should have remained a boy
Case in point

Normally into big boobs but her tiny little breasts were perfect.

Her figure had pasties that were actually little magnets. I never reached the finish, because Aereus never came back from the store.

Posting more Softness TM

First half was really good but you could tell the author was dragging it out in the second half. They could've gone from the first kiss event about halfway through to the Thor arc and it would've been much better. It never needed the fashion guy or the school play nice guy.

I think there should be a law that says everybody who reads it has to explain the plot to their parents.

dropped it a few chapters after loki turned up

It started to drag out with more and more characcters last I followed it, I stopped reading mid way and never really got around to picking it up again.

Is this what boys do when they hang out?

>He doesn't fuck his friend (male) in the vagina to impregnate him and marry him

I bet you hang out with girls fag.

I really enjoyed shitposting in the live TLs and making transparencies.

Also Mizuki was right down the middle of my strike zone.

The artstyle is good and Mizuki a cute.

i kinda got tired with the senseless filler chapters

is the manga over yet or are gonna have 10 more chapters of loki fucking with everyone

Didn't care for Mizuki at all. Fujiwara was waaaaaay cuter.

Disgusting

He shoulda been a bit more manly, still androgynous, but a bit more masculine imo.

Anime when?

I was reading it when it first started being translated, then forgot about it, then wanted to pick it up again, then it ended and I couldn't find it in myself to care. Same with Jitsu wa, if you know a story has skipped 80+ chapters ahead without you and is already done you don't want to read it, but if a story has 5 years to finish up you wish it was already done. The fickle nature of humankind.

but thats a girl

It's over

ty user

ill go finish reading it

I hate newfags.

live TLs were amazing
too bad it went to shit early because of autism

i thought the ending was sweet for was its worth
you had to be there to truly appreciate it i guess

aereus is a faggot

Yeah nah son Mizuki was GOAT.
you'll just have to accept you have mediocre taste and you're in love with a degenerate who likes to dress up in consumes and play superhero

Never.

this

terrible, but the threads about it were fun at the start.

I read through the whole thing over about a week and loved it.
Kinda regret missing live TL threads but I'm too autistic to follow currently-running series anyways. I prefer to binge read the whole thing at once.

he wasn't wrong but also not right

I agree with Boku Girl was badly paced. It would have been better if it has been significantly shorter. I got the feeling that the manga was more popular than the author expected and he just kept adding filler to make it keep going, such as by introducing a stream of annoying characters whose sole purpose was to delay the main couple from hooking up. And the way Takeru and Mizuki kept almost fucking only to be interrupted by something stupid and then both of them behaving as if nothing ever happened got old. I also didn't like the fact that Mizuki acted stupidly, such having no idea how women use a toilet and doing it backwards, and was too passive and helpless.

You enjoyed the live TL threads? I remember that they were full of inane comments like "ITS HAPPENING!" and reaction images. I remember than in one week there were so many reaction images posted that the image limit was reached and the translator couldn't finish posting the chapter. There was no worthwhile discussion.

It should have had more characters getting genderbent.

>I remember that they were full of inane comments like "ITS HAPPENING!" and reaction images
That's why people like those threads.

That's the point of a live thread user, to watch people react and have fun and shit. Do you not understand fun as a concept?

Wow didn't expect to see so much hate from it here. I do agree that it dragged too long in some places, and I really would have liked one more final lewd scene between the main pair, but otherwise it's one of the few genderbender stories I've ever been able to stand. I also respect that his/her friend and eventual romance partner was basically a chad, while also being a great bro. He went through so much shit to help him/her. He deserved to win.

It started out strong but it started to drag, I don't think the author himself expected it to last as long as it did.

Has the author started any new manga yet?

I fucking wish

Every scene that didn't focus on the dynamic of the main three was a waste of ink. Or like bandwith or something, I dunno. The whole "we did something ecchi, but now for some dumb reason everything's back to status quo" thing is just cancerous in general and the series could really do without it, too.

It could really use something like a reboot, with all the filler cut out and the plot straightened up somewhat, because the story was pretty cute and the reverse trap lewds were top notch.

Best boy Takeru

Mizuki is clearly the best boy. She is too cute not to be.

my man, I disagree, she (male) is best girl

What was even the point of him being "male"? For all intents and purposes "he" was a girl.

made me question my sexuality, in the end i decided if it had a vagina it was good enough

Reverse traps are 100% straight bro, you don't need to worry about anything.

Sexual development, having her, be a male would create interseting conflict, especially when he was a male all of her life, and suddenly being changed to a girl and then having to keep the secret.

It was still not properly explored, though. Say, having Mizuki to actually come back as a boy for a decent amount of time and create yet another conflict on Takeru's part.

I remember him saying that he didn't care whether he was a guy o a girl, but that was never put to test.