Gantz was amazing too bad the anime was shit

Gantz was amazing too bad the anime was shit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5G-TV6mZWv0
youtube.com/watch?v=rUi_Eq639-0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I kind of disliked the ending, and i have quite a few other complains on how the story prgressed
Bud some of the designs were really awesome. No doubt about how creative the manka is.

The movie didn't do this arc justice. They removed everything that made it great.

The anime was a pretty solid adaptation of the parts it covered.

I wasnt a big fan of the anime's animation or the terrible ending

>shit pacing
>shit CGI
>shit ending
it was meh

> Gantz was amazing
No, it wasn't. Not at all. 90% of the characters existed just as fodder to be killed off at random and replaced by more fodder, and the plot was clearly being written as Oku went. It was just a haphazard gorefest.

>shit CGI
So did the manga, though.

I don't remember much CGI unless you're referring to the newer stuff.

fuck off with your shonen trash. Monster of the week shit

Why are there more Gantz threads lately ? Not to my displeasure though.

Probably because of Inuyashiki.

Didn't they literally changed everything just because? All the events of the first mission, changed because I guess the anime studio didn't understood Oku intentions with the details, second mission full of errors again but it might have been the best adapted mission, third missions literally anime original, everything was changed and in a series like Gantz where you get the bits information needed to understand what's going on in the little details, totally nonsense in the anime.

Don't want to be that guy, but I actually love Kei's English voice actor. Especially when gets run over by the train.

Best ayys right here.

That look better than anything that aired this season though, as far as I remember there wasn't much CGI usage in the anime, the animation was shit regardless though.

I can't believe how every single chapter of Gantz managed to be maximum hype, name another series that can do that shit, really missed those guys in the movie.

You know that's bullshit user, one word: Gembutts. It is literally one of the better made CGI this season.

The jobbest of jobbers

youtube.com/watch?v=5G-TV6mZWv0

>90% of the characters existed just as fodder to be killed off at random
But that's precisely the appeal of this kind of manga.

A lot of the environments are pure CGI (like the apartment they gather in before missions) along with some of the aliens.

youtube.com/watch?v=rUi_Eq639-0

That scene looks so well that it's even hard to tell is animated in CGI, if gembutts is good enough to say the same then ok, I'm not watching that show anyways.

If random death is an interesting story to you, then you need to get some taste.

>broken English
>responding to your own post that you just deleted
>making claims about CGI in this season while not watching the CGI shows this season
I think you need to stop posting.

Ten best characters in order:

1) Kei Kurono
2) Jouichiro Nishi
3) Izumi
4) Masaru Kato
5) Reika
6) Nameless Pervert Savior
7) Kouki Inuba
8) Tae
9) Psychic Sensei
10) Osaka Sex Addict

Get your eyes checked or watch it on your PC screen if you're phoneposting it's PS one level of CGI.

My point is, the appeal of Gantz is not the story, it's the fights and the gore.

>nameless pervert savior
I like you
>no old man
shit list though

>gembutts is CGI
>all CGI is shit
>gembutts looks like shit
still a good show but all CGI is, is a way to spend less money
it's cheap and shitty by design

There was nothing wrong with the english, you moron, I deleted the post because I forgot the "in CGI", and then mistook the quote. And i'm not watching it precisely because it's in CGI, my only claim was that the CGI in question wasn't bad at all, and I don't remember many other scenes in CGI, what's wrong with you.

I was debating putting him in tenth.

>Nameless Pervert Savior
The lolicon? Good taste

yeah Osaka its the tits. One of the best arcs in seinen manga

Maybe, but that's totally not what the discussion was about.

What does that means? It's a train, that looks like a train, and it blends perfectly with the whole scenery, I don't even know why i'm discussing about CGI in the Gantz anime, first time ever I see someone mentioning it.

Learn english before posting.

>There was nothing wrong with the english, you moron
No, there was, and there still is. Fuck off, you clearly don't know the language.

New adaptation when?

Thanks for the concession, not that you presented any kind of argument at first.

>guy says his English is fine
>tell him it's not
>Thanks for the concession
What the fuck are you even talking about?

True.