Prison School

Previous thread So it’s over. What a waste. This ending was bullshit.

Best couple.

Maybe in the epilogue it’ll happen

whatever you think about the ending this will certainly the best chapter in a good long while just based on things actually happening and sexy action being well weaved into the narrative. Not to mention the overused and lazy flashback technique isn't showing up and the comedy actually landed for the first time in a while. I was pretty pissed off that pretty much all the characters subplots were pretty much abandoned but I'm happy at least that Prison school is going out with one more big chapter.

Slept on it, calmed down and still think the ending is terrible. I guess it's my own fault for getting invested in a something written by a nip.

>4th thread
>still no chapter

what gives? last week we had one guy dumping 4 chapters, and now the only thing we have are LQ scans and detached TLs?

Sure, stuff happened, but they weren’t good things. And the fan service really doesn’t need to be at this point.

What do you guys mean it's bad, it's hilarious and is in line with the manga.

>in line
Nigga why the fuck was Kiyoshi wearing Hana pantsu then?

Hilariously, this ending feels so classically Prison School enough that I wish it kept going beyond this. I heard there's still going to be an Epilogue chapter?

>And the fan service really doesn’t need to be at this point.

What an outrageous thing to say about prison school. Fan service that connected to the plot well has always been one of the central tenants of prison school and was one of the things this arc was sorely lacking up until this chapter.

It's Kiyoshi, his train of thought like the other boys is completely retarded. He probably got used to them.

Yeah, in April.
Just because something is “classic PS” doesn’t mean it’s a good ending. You can’t shit in a character the whole manga and then end with them losing in the most Bullshit way possible.

There still has to be a reason he wore those. Even being stupid he must have had a thought about some advantage it gave him to put on female underwear. Kiyoshi wouldn’t have done it otherwise.

Are you frustrated?

I'm this user and maybe I should have phrased it better. Me saying it's classic PS doesn't mean I think the ending is good (it's terrible). Rather the sad fact that it took this long until we got anything that felt like "classic PS" is exactly what's so puzzling about it and why I wish it would keep going beyond this half-assed ending.

Why not? why does it need to be the usual American Hollywood ending where the turbo loser suddenly becomes a chad in the end by the power of friendship and gets the cutest girl?
Kiyoshi never stopped being a creep, he didn't grow up.
Andre did, he actually accepted his feelings and that's how he managed a good ending, her ugly gf also put effort into it.
Kiyoshi simply thought Chiyo was cute, there's no other reason he has to like her, they have nothing in common. All his plans basically are "I want to date Chiyo", even her birthday is to him only a chance to confess, not to give her a great day. He also always completely disregards other people in his blindsided obsession with her, it's completely egocentric as proven by Hana in this few chapters.
To me it makes sense in a logical way.

Hiramoto may not have known this would be the end, and had to rework it for it to be an ending. He set this in motion months ago and couldn’t completely wipe the slate enough to salvage.

Yeah true, seems like he had to rush shit and get to a "climax" point just so the series doesn't end on a boring note. Not even a Chiyofag or Hanafag, but Chiyo turning into Mari 2.0 and Hana shitting up Kiyoshi's life with a piss-cherry to top it off is actually hilarious and it's not nearly as boring as I thought this ending would have been.

it doesn't invalidate the lull in the manga's quality that's been going on since the cavalry arc. It doesn't fix the boring structure of the last arc that dropped all but three characters from the plot and focused on those three characters standing around for the majority. It doesn't fix the shitshow that is the ending as a whole with pretty much none of the characters getting a satisfying conclusion. But it does bounce back a little based on sheer entertainment value.

Then fucking fix the character then. Development has been a problem for this manga. Don’t have such a deflating “no one wins” ending where side plots are practically dropped and the punching bag loses so hard.
>egocentric
Bullshit. He wanted a GF. So does everyone. Not egocentric.
>birthday only a chance to confess
He didn’t know it was her birthday. To him it was a TanaBata party, and confessing would be nice.
>nothing in common
So?
>no reason to like her
She puts up with his shit.

This. Everything that led to this ending ranged from boring to terrible with no real conclusive character arcs in sight (barring Risa/Andre funnily enough) but this "ending" is at least entertaining for what it is.

I actually agree. It’s like putting the belt on Jinder, funny at first but then you realize it’s really bad.

>Hiramoto may not have known this would be the end,
It sure feels like he decided to end it like 3 weeks ago.

They are just high schoolers, it's not like their lives depend on consuming a relationship at that age.
One thing is wanting a gf, another thing is completely disregarding her and everyone else just for the sake of it. I mean, even lied to her, that's pretty low imo.
He didn't know because he wasn't paying attention as the only thing he cares about is winning Chiyo.
M8, what do you expect from a relationship with nothing in common, that's just failure from the start.
She puts up with his shit is basically like dating someone because she supports your drug use.
It's not healthy, in fact, this slap in the face should bring reality to him and make him grow up. I don't see the problem, it's just teenager problems.

I never said it did. He just wants a girlfriend who cares for him after having such shitty times with women previously. There’s nothing wrong with that. And what the fuck did he lie to her about? Liking sumo? At the beginning of their relationship? He enjoyed the event. It’s not a big lie. And who did he disregard here? He asked for money and pimped out his friend (who has independence and agency btw) for her. That’s not disregard.
Chino never fucking said when her birthday was, even when it was this close to it.
Opposites can attract.
False equivalency. Getting the shit beta out of you, gettting pissed on, accidentally seeing another girl pee, peeping once when peer pressured, is not like killing yourself with drugs. He’s served his time for that stuff. Literally. And he DIED. Kiyoshi needed some kind of happiness after all that. Maybe not with her, but he needed something.

>hanafag

>chiyofags

Not anymore I'm not

I havn't been keeping up with Prison School since that one blonde girl went lesbian for the president. Someone give me the rundown on what happened at the end?

>Kiyoshi simply thought Chiyo was cute, there's no other reason he has to like her
It’s like you speedread her being the only person who always supported him

Why did Chiyo turn into a feminazi after getting accidentally peed on when she already said she could accept it?

bad writing
kiyoshi asks out chiyo and gets rejected due to Hana Bullshit and bad writing

It’s more because Kiyoshi didn’t say he was still wearing Hana’s panties, she accepted his confession, and THEN she found out. Which is retarded considering he was upfront about literally everything else him and Hana did, which was worse than just swapping underwear.

So did Kiyoshi end up with Hana in the end?

I understand the setup for another piss joke, but we didn’t need to make Kiyoshi an irredeemable piece of shit, make Hana even more psychotic than she already is, and mindrape Chiyo into becoming Mari 2.0. Just ending the series by shitting all over the characters like this feels like a big fuck you.

That ship sunk long ago, Kiyoshi will die alone

It's bullshit. In his inner monologues he was afraid to say that he kept the panties in his desk, while he was wearing them. This is shit writing, a easy way to cheat the readers, because you think you can trust his inner thoughts at least.

>which was worse than just swapping underwear.
>worse than wearing another girl's, who's into you, underwear, to your fucking love confession

That’s what makes the writing so shit, so far there’s no logic behind him doing something that would so obviously hurt the girl he’s confessing to

Any chance he's just having a fever dream from the rain and has passed out on Chiyo's lap before this confession shit?

Predictions for the rest of this chapter/epilogue?
>Chiyo rebuilds the prison only for Kiyoshi, to keep him from other girls
>Mayumi is Chiyo’s VP, Cake-san is her secretary
>USC hosts wet t-shirt contest, which everybody but Kiyoshi can participate in
>Kiyoshi forced to watch wet t-shirt contest from behind bars, looking out a window
>Final two-page spread of wet t-shirt contest
How would Sup Forums react?

The band-aid's already been ripped off at this point.

I doubt they’d backpedal this hard, the fact that Chiyo is president of the USC is the very last page makes it seem final. I like the twist of her being the president, but goddamn it, she didn’t deserve to be broken. I just hope Kiyoshi somehow put on those panties by accident, that’s the only way he doesn’t look like a complete piece of shit.

Hanna slams her ass on his stomach while at the same time revealing that Kiyoshi is wearing panties. Kiyoshi pees on Hanna and Chiyo from the force of Hanna's body and the embarrassment.

I assume getting peed on while your competition reveals that your newly accepted boyfriend is a mega perv who has a subconscious thing for the competition is enough to mindbreak anyone

FUCK YOU HANA

>Kiyoshi tells Chiyo he’s currently wearing Hana’s panties instead of saying they’re in the drawer
>he then breaks down and confesses, to which Chiyo accepts and tells them to return each other’s underwear
>Hana pulls off Kiyoshi’s pants and finally gets her revenge by making him pee in front of her
>Chiyo later becomes USC president but doesn’t turn into a mindbroken ice queen
There, everybody stays in character, everybody gets what they want, everybody’s happy

The overall narrative of the series would have suffered for that to occur.
In your version of events Kiyoshi never learns to accept himself for the pervert he is and the constant narrative of deception in his relationship with Chiyo receives no payoff. He could have ended up with Chiyo in a satisfying way but the setup here was anything but that. All of the barriers to their relationship were handwaved rather than meaningfully dealt with.

But it’s not fucking deflating like this was.

Because those are things that need to be worked out together over time. Kiyoshi can’t go back and correct his mistakes, but he can and should have accepted them and learned from it. Which is what it seemed like was going to happen, but Hiramoto just had to get that stinger in and ruin his character. I honestly hope it’s some elaborate troll just to make sure the last volume sells, otherwise shitting on the characters, especially Chiyo, who literally did nothing wrong, just seems mean spirited.

>all these chiyofags can't accept kiyoshi is a closet perv that just enjoys wearing hana's panties
>"i-it's out of character!"
Delicious tears. Almost as good as piss.

>disliking the ending makes you a Chiyofag
Fifth thread in a row, imagine being this paranoid

>In his inner monologues he was afraid to say that he kept the panties in his desk, while he was wearing them.
Np, you just assumed he was telling the truth about what he did with them instead of lying like he felt the urge to.

That was an 0verflow-tier bad end.

>Chiyofags still taking the bait
Yummy tears bruv cheers

Yeah, I bet you would have liked the ending had chiyo won. Right chiyofag? Better luck next time. Try ookami shounen. You might like best girl winning.

For him to come clean about literally everything else except this makes no sense

>lol epic troll xD
Fuck off
Didn’t say I was a Chiyofag though
>b-but it’s obvious
It’s obvious you’re a retard

It really does make sense though. He was afraid at every turn of confessing what he'd done, Hana and Chiyo had to drag it out of him.

That he tried to hide one final thing, especially when it was arguably the worst of anything he had admitted so far since it was entirely voluntary on his part, fits.

Has anyone made a compilation of all the chiyofags celebrating early two weeks ago? If not I just might make one along their reactions after the reveal.

He didn't learn from them and that's the problem. The lead up showed that in how feeble his forced defence of his perverted side was. He still denies his sexual side and thinks it is something that needs to be hidden away even from those he loves, something to be ashamed of. Chiyo was willing to forgive him of anything but it was clear that he hadn't forgiven himself. That was the more important arc for him than the romantic one. I'm hoping he finds closure to that arc in the epilogue.

Even then, out of everything he confessed to, the panties thing was the only thing that Hana didn’t force on him, yet he still broke down over admitting what a pervert he was despite most of the perverted shit not being his fault. He should have just admitting to wearing it. Hell, it’d be hilarious if Kiyoshi pulled his own pants down using that classic pose of his. I’m just saying this ending is unusually dark.

Please this. They were fucking insufferable.

You have an obsession with this boogeyman of yours

>They
>Chiyofags
Nice forced meme

I'm working on it next week after finals but feel free to make your own too if you want

Didn’t mods ban you faggots already? Fuck off
>inb4 lmao ur just a Chiyofag

Be sure to include your assblasted replies to all of that bait

>cuckboi
>lol epic bulli
Fuck off

Exactly. Kiyoshi has spent this entire manga trying to hide his sexual escapades from Chiyo and was able to hide behind the excuses of the escape plan or Hana forcing him to escape self blame for them in his mind. But by the time the panties rolled around he was an equal partner and only wanted to reneg once he though Chiyo would find out. Now with no excuse to hide behind he continues his perverted behaviour and lies about it because he thought he could get away with it having gotten away with it for the entire series.

I'm so fucking angry. She was so close to winning, Kiyoshi too. The happy ending was in their fucking hands and that piss guzzling gutter whore Hana went and fucking ruined it. Chiyo's smile deserved to be protected.

>Hanashitter still triggered by anons bullying him for a year has to ban evade to continue shitposting
For somebody who insists he “won”, you sure are desperate

Nice falseflag

if he had accepted his own perversion he would have triumphed. But Kiyoshi never did, he always had some excuse to hide behind.

>le ebin falseflag
Fuck off, this ending is dogshit. Chiyo and Kiyoshi deserved to be happy and that stupid slut ruined it.

Hiramoto is a fucking hack.

In that case, why did he do it?
Actually, yeah
>banning someone for having a different opinion
>killing 2 characters just for a body acceptance arc
Come on now

That’s what makes it such a bullshit end, he acknowledged his perversion in front of both girls and it seemed like he’d have a chance to grow from it, only for the rug to have been completely pull out with that panty reveal

>banning someone for having a different opinion
Those faggots were spamming the thread and their posts were rightfully deleted

>In that case, why did he do it?
Because he's an idiot and a pervert who enjoys wearing panties.

I’m sure this isn’t a setup for the assblasted Hanafag’s compilation because he can’t find actual Chiyofags in these threads that were crying about this ending

>gotten away with perversions
>literally goes to fucking prison for peeping in the first 5 chapters and gets the shit beat out of him on a regular basis

Do you really think any other character's arc was the focus of this ending?
Kiyoshi's flaw from the beginning of the manga was thinking that he was better than the other boys while really having the same desires and attempting to deny them. He never grew out of that. Every sexual escapade came with a flimsy excuse so he never accepted that side of himself and felt the need to hide it from Chiyo even at the cost of hurting her.

>That’s what makes it such a bullshit end, he acknowledged his perversion in front of both girls
Chiyo accepted it there as it was just lust, not love. You can argue that he lied but that's no reason to go full on "all men are scum". This ending is so retarded, holy shit.

I can't wait to add another compilation to my victory folder.

>Every sexual escapade came with a flimsy excuse so he never accepted that side of himself
It’s not an excuse when most of it was forced/accidental

he had it dragged out of him under duress, he didn't own it, he saw it as a horrible thing and thinking of it that way caused him to do the more horrible thing of deceiving the one he loves.

>being this obsessed

In the same spirit that empowered and bound together those before us, I hope we too can come together as Hanabros and drink deep the tears of our enemies.

But why would he wear the panties of another girl to his confession? This isn’t idiocy or perversion, it’s downright disrespect. Kiyoshi is dead as a character.
Mari never accepted her liking of boys. Where’s her bad end? She gets a vacataion now.

>Kiyoshi is a pervert
>Kiyoshi is a liar
>Kiyoshi deserves it
Hanafags sure are delusional.

Both of you go back to your subreddit

Nothing wrong with having a trophy collection of my enemies.

Amen brother.

>can't even say I hate the ending and Hana without being accused of some sort of reverse double falseflag bullshit
these threads have been a mess before I got here, huh?

that one incident doesn't overrule everything else he does afterwards.

Wait, Yui won?

You are way too obsessed with shipperfaggotry, fuck off

All three of those things are true.
He robbed Chiyo of her smile and deserves to fucking suffer for it.

>saw it as a horrible thing
Proof? He didn’t want to fucking say it because it’s awkward and potentially incriminating to say to a girl he liked.
>literally DIES trying to save Hana and the USC
He deserved some kind of happiness.
>Hana and bad writing robbed Chiyo of her smile
FTFY

stay mad chiyofag

>everybody against me is a Chiyofag
Keep telling yourself that