One Punch Man

Did he really cut the apple?
With every reread I have more doubts about King and at the same time none. His special cannon ability, his apple cutting technique, both are 50% legit and 50% fabrication.Has King's feints reached 3D? Have I lost before the fight has even begun?

Other urls found in this thread:

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Special:Random
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Biomorphing
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Incineration
twitter.com/geminationsart/status/944201974135869440
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Where's the next chapter at? Hurry up!

Where can I read it?

Can you really call it cut if it put itself back together?

At this point One is using this running gag so much that it may as well be a legitimate superpower.
Fucking luck manipulation or some shit.

That is genuinely his superpower. Sheer luck and reputation, contained in the body of an average, terrified man with a scary face. His presence on a battlefield isn't really a placebo anymore, it's an actual force for the heroes.

But he's fucked on his own.

He's basically that guy from the Xanth novels whose power was basically "my power is self preservation and the universe will bend over to ensure it"

>24 hours without streaming

Looks like that cold got to Murata.

so he's Mr.Satan?

King is the only person who has beaten Saitama

Similar, but Mr. Satan is also a genuinely good martial artist for a typical human that cannot use ki. And he's aware that his fame is stolen, but stays in the limelight so the heroes can enjoy their peaceful, private lives while he supports them with money and public support when they need it.

King was just sort of at the wrong place at the right time, and then just sort of rolled with the fame cause it makes him money until he actually met Saitama and became friends with him. Afterwards he was encouraging Saitama to be a better hero, and Saitama is getting his own earned fame as well.

>Fucking luck manipulation or some shit.
It's not even that unusual as far as superpowers go. There are superheroes in both East and West media that has such a power. It's just that most of them are not famous.

or maybe he is out partying with ONE to celebrate finishing MobPsycho100

>and then just sort of rolled with the fame cause it makes him money
that wasn't his motivation
it was because he was too shy and scared to admit they got the wrong guy.

Murata better watch his anus.

How do you even do that?

ONE 'parties' by driving his lambo while sniffing cocaine off the ass of a jpop idol and he does that every other day. I imagine finishing mob psycho would involve precarious amounts of champagne and hookers.

Very carefully.

Which male jpop idol has got the best ass?

too busy with mob perhaps but i wonder now that mob psycho ends, will be he less busy and work on murata's opm and his web comic?

I've always been a Murataman. Might be a ONEman now, since Murata is being lazy as fuck and not working. I know he said the 28th, but damn, work quicker.

>too busy with mob perhaps
it ended yesterday

How many cute boys is ONE fucking right now to celebrate the end of MP100?

all of them.

>didn't read the rest of the sentence

and you didn't understand the context of my response to the other post

that user thought mob psycho was going to end soon, but it already ended

>now that mob psycho ends
why am i even replying, this is childish autism

I've been saying this since very long ago in OPM threads.
King's power its not maximum bluffing as most anons said, but he has reality bending powers to turn the odds to his favor. He's been bestowed with infinte LUK.

english isn't your first language, is it?

>too busy with mob perhaps
a question, even though it would be irrelevant to ask this, as you can't be busy with something if you already finished it
>i wonder now that mob psycho ends
ends, as in "it will end", otherwise he would have said "i wonder now that mob psycho has ended"

since you seem so sure, let me ask you this:
How do you know it is the one and not the other power? Any fight scene he was in, he was just bluffing and somehow it went through his opponents. Sure, it could also be your "reality bending", but what is the indication that it is that and not just super bluffing?

>Murata is being lazy as fuck and not working
Mate, he just released a fucking 130 page chapter. ONE is the lazy one here, releasing one chapter this year.

King better not have a fucking power that ruins the whole point of his character.
Although what would really make me lol is if there's a wolf class monster with an ability related to luck who defeats an S class probably Genos and then King faces him 1 on 1 and then the monster's luck "runs out" and it just slips and dies on its own or something.

more grammar nazis

It isn't about grammar nazi

An user didn't realize that Mob Psycho already ended
i informed him that it did already end
then some other user misunderstood what my reply was about
thus i explained it to him what happened
he then called me a childish autist by falsely quoting something from the first user to prove that what i said prior was wrong
i then explain by showing the grammar stuff that i was not wrong

it has nothing to do with "Lol, you suck at english, learn to write before trying to argue"

>130 pages of filler
We'll never get Monster Garou at this point, let alone Blast.

Every OPM thread goes like this.

Because OPM is a dead series. There is nothing to talk about at all.

Where you guys read the murata version?
At some point there was so much filler I stopped reading but 100+ pages no way it didn't pick up

You know that isn't true.

Then why all OPM threads are just either garoufags and retards arguing or waifufags

In that case its because people make threads too often. Making a thread every time Murata streams and refusing to let it die 12 hours after he's stopped streaming is bound to lead to all that.

only like 100 pages were filler, the rest was from the webcomic or slightly altered from the webcomic
>Blast
Muratas version actually showed a hint of Blast a lot sooner than the webcomic version

Not a fan of Murata showing characters sooner than ONE. I can let Bofoi slide, but Blast is a different matter. There's so much mystery surrounding the guy, readers have speculated for ages he might not even exist. And then his existence gets confirmed by a filler caterpillar that he somehow failed to kill. Blergh.

ONE wrote it this way though.

Wasn't Blast appearing now something Murata suggested? Not that it matters much.

threadly reminder that Murata > ONE
Mob shitco = flop
One punch man with Murata's writing and art = best anime of all time

>readers have speculated for ages he might not even exist
retarded readers you mean, the dialogue clearly suggested he really exists. There was no need for some crazy theory. Not to mention, the webcomic is free to read, anyone who doesn't read it is clearly just in for the art/fightscenes or the fanbase and not the story, meaning there is no need to avoid spoiling those kind of fans

Murata is streaming in case you guys didnt notice.

Why is Genos still fucked up? Is he repairing himself right there?

Aren't Blast just Saitama?

Too ashamed to crawl back to Dr. Kuseno after trashing the new body not even a day in.

Wait, what chapter # is this?

This.

Murata trying to turn OPM into DBZ is pissing me off.

Why would he? He prevented Silver from wasting his special move. He bought time for Sa.. King to one shot Elder. He did pretty good.

If King is a joke character then he should be able to beat Saitama in a fistfight right?

>one punch man perfumes
wew

Remember that in One Punch Man, most of the villains got their power after wishing to do something, eating something or shit like that
Maybe King developed his own super power, its possible.

>blergh

how many pages are we getting this time?

You get isekai'd to OPM universe.

Pick your power:
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Special:Random

How fucked you are?

What if Metal Knight is the first limit breaker and he got bored of being so strong so he uses robots to have a challenge.

Murata has done 21-23 pages so far.

Or the trees could be epileptic.

Stop using this shitty power generator.

More angry Fubuki.

So far we saw all the S heroes in this chapter besides Blast, WDM, Flash, TTM and MB.

Blast obviously will be just mentioned.
WDM will probably stay in his city (but isn't that weird since he still came for the call in the Boros arc?).
Flash should appear in the chapter.
TTM looked healed, so it would make sense for him to come. He wouldn't matter much anyway so I think it could work.
MB was still at the hospital, but after all, the day after the war he's already back on his feet ready to fight a dragon monster. But I really doubt he'll participate, a rematch with Elder was the only possibility, and now it can't happen.

Then there is also Drive Knight who seems very active in the manga. I really wonder what kind of role he'll have. I like the idea of him scouting the MA HQ but abandoning because Rover is in the way.

fanart where?

on Tumblr

I swear to my god, those eyes combined with that haircut are pure sex and jazz for my soul.

Cute

Murata went to sleep.

he could. but he chose not to. he is a good guy.

i can't wait until he draws her from this hotpot scene, in like two or three months...

Is it me or does she looks better than ever in this chapter?

new clothes, that might be it. I always thought the collar from her original dress wasn't really that good

I disagree, the collar and fur coat looks good. But a simple turtleneck Fubuki is really great.

Murata is going all out now that he's got the chance to draw Fubuki again

>An user didn't realize that Mob Psycho already ended
It sounds like he did know it ended and you're fussing over grammar.

>i can't wait until he draws her from this hotpot scene,
user, I...

then i don't know what it is you think looks better
Maybe because murata has started to draw the girls with skintight clothes lately?

this is the first time i've ever gotten a cool/powerful ability out of this thing:
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Biomorphing

>It sounds like he did know it ended and you're fussing over grammar.
Dude, he made it clear TWICE in ONE sentence that he didn't know it already ended, just that it was about to end. It's basic english.

>turn into saitama
>punch everyone
>profit

user, I hate to tell you this but
>I wonder now that mob psycho ends
Is probably his affirmation that he's aware the story is over. It seems like you read some ESL posters comments and misunderstood what he was saying.

But either way you're way to fucking angry over poor grammar.

>pirate eop
>valid opinions

Maybe King really liked playing gacha games and wished he was lucky enough to roll his waifu. He wished for it so much that he broke his luck limiter and now he's the luckiest motherfucker out there.

>powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Incineration
Not bad desu.

Maybe it's just because it has been a while since we got any new Fubuki so I'm getting excited over them. Even more since she's making new expressions.

Or it's that Murata is pushing more the details since one again, it has been a while since he drew Fubuki.

Another possibility is that the contrast of not having the grey shading makes her look sexier.

That is literally so retarded that it's possible

not poor grammar, but your denial of reality
is not what you say when something has already ended but when something is about to end.

How can you be so stubborn to just admit you were wrong? You don't even have to admit it, if you won't continue to respond that is fine as well. But this is just insane. You were wrong. And if you happen to be that user and are just pretending you are not: You simply screwed up your grammar then, nothing wrong with that either.

But "I wonder now that mob psycho ends" and "too busy with mob perhaps" says that he thought it hasn't ended yet. It's so fucking clear.

I wonder if King plays FGO. Who is his waifu?

Jack.

>How can you be so stubborn to just admit you were wrong?
Seeing as I'm not any person you have replied to in this thread I don't see why this statement makes sense. Are you that paranoid that you assume that one of those posters returned an hour or so later just to try and get the last word in?

The key part of the sentence being
>I wonder now that
What do you think he meant by saying that? "I wonder when mob ends" would make sense for your argument. Where as lacking the proper past tense "ended" fits the sentence more naturally. I just assume this person can't into english that well and messed the tense up, a common problem if you know people who are learning the language.

You just immediately jumped on one part of the sentence and keep ignoring the part that clearly, even without revisions, indicated that the poster was aware of Mob ending. But I don't care to go in circles over this. Nobody is right or wrong because the guy never corrected himself so we're both just spitballing.

twitter.com/geminationsart/status/944201974135869440

Wew.

>implying Murata is lazy

The fuck are you talking about?

Literally what is going on in this.

He already finished over 20 pages, if he keeps up, he might finish the chapter for next Thursday.

Where do you think the Doom Slayer would place in the Hero ranks?

NuDoom doomguy is a faggot loser. The original Doom marine can probably kill every hero 1 on all of them without guns. Probably needs a pistol vs All Might.

What the fuck is she doing?