Kyoani is going all out

Anime “Violet Evergarden” Music Video 4th version 「Violet Snow」英語Ver.
youtube.com/watch?v=Q0kKi50duZg

Anime “Violet Evergarden” PV 4 「Violet Snow」フランス語Ver.
youtube.com/watch?v=wMMUWABNQmU

電視動畫《ヴァイオレット・エヴァーガーデン》(暫譯:紫羅蘭永恆花園)第四波宣傳PV 「Violet Snow」中国語Ver.
youtube.com/watch?v=YaDpX40lMHs

애니메이션『바이올렛 에버가든』PV 제4탄 「Violet Snow」韓国語Ver.
youtube.com/watch?v=jGumdhoTN4I

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g5xWqjFglsk
youtube.com/watch?v=37UxhULLXbg
youtube.com/watch?v=OSf46jrGp4E
vocaroo.com/i/s1bTlLmbw1gE
youtube.com/watch?v=PguDAhGaRA0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Who is the target audience for this?

My flop senses are tingling.

4 different versions of theme song "Violet Snow".
English ver./France ver./Chinese ver./Korean ver. in case anyone doesn't recognize what the titles mean.

This is another flop dragon

Where's the Glorious Nippon version?

Don't forget to post 50+ copypasted posts of shilling, OP.

Damn that fucking france ver. It's so beautiful.

youtube.com/watch?v=g5xWqjFglsk

So there's going to be yuri?

Japs use english song, I think.

But with Japanese singer

I agree, that's much better than the recent main stream hits.

The Japanese version with Engrish isn't all that great. The English and especially the French versions are excellent though.

I honestly don't give a fuck if the plot is only decent at best, which I have no proof of what caliber the plot will be by the way, with the top tier animation and sound I'm all over this.

How do we call this kind of "animation"? The kissanime filter?

Well can't wait to download the french ver song.

It looks like Phantom World but now everything looks blurry for a reason.

I wonder which dark horse show in 2018 winter will suddenly blow every "going all out(this, Darling, Fate Extra)" shows away.

Looks pretty fucking boring.

Mitsuboshi Colors or Saiki.

Nothing, because who cares about one-upping other shows. Watching anime was never a competition of taste. (But who am I kidding?)

Ugh wait, no spanish?

It was know they aimed for "world release" from the first announcement.

Where are Brazilian, Russian and Indian versions?

Yeah, spanish ver would undoubtedly can compete the french ver.

Russian > others

youtube.com/watch?v=37UxhULLXbg
youtube.com/watch?v=OSf46jrGp4E

There had been several anime or anime movies promoted for world release before while this is the first time one actually did something practical.

How much melodrama will this contain?

Sounds like something my mom would listen to

based mom. post photos

TIEM HIUSS AWW SOROSSU

Reddit memes belong on reddit

The actual english song is pretty nice.

TIME HEALS ALL SORROWS

Fucking tripfaggot. At least we know which shows not to pick up since they will be garbage. Thanks.

Goddamn it, no matter how hard I try, I can never unhear Koyasu as DIO.

>I wonder which dark horse show in 2018 winter will suddenly blow every "going all out(this, Darling, Fate Extra)" shows away.
That Uma musume show, perhaps? I mean, Idol M@ster original creator is in charge of it.

realistically, who can stop kïnoani?

Sunrise

Umamusume is scheduled in April though.

I thought I recognized the name for the singer of the English version, turns out she's the one behind the Mario Odyssey theme.

People who listen to different language versions of Disney songs like me.

Dark Reunion

Avoid the hype, enjoy it on air

Really looking forward to this masterpiece

BIORETTO EBERGADEN DESU

whoever make the next idol or fujo show?

More like Violet Neversubs

>THREE (3) flops

>3

>that french version

>not listening to all of them at the same time
What's your excuse?

Fixed it for you.

Would Neon Genesis Rahxephon by Trigger count as a dark horse?

vocaroo.com/i/s1bTlLmbw1gE

>Fandub
>Not Reanimedia
Kill yourself или вернись откуда прискакал.

Looks boring, it will probably be a snorefest like everything Kyoani has made in the past 10 years.

I don't care what you guys say, this anime looks good.

Sora yori mo Tooi Basho maybe

So she is a German?
youtube.com/watch?v=PguDAhGaRA0

do you mean the animation looks good or the plot looks good?

The animation looks good. Not sure about the plot, I won't know what it is until I watch it.

BAIOLET EBAGADEN

Who the fuck is going to watch this yuri bait?

I'm sick of KyoAni only making Yuri anime.

Really glad they released these versions, when I heard the jap version it sounded awful. Animation looks perfect, hopefully the plot will be decent. Will watch regardless, I want to encourage other animation studios to put in this kind of effort. This might be the first show where I actually buy the BDs.

>only making Yuri anime
>What is Free
Tripfag begone!

Does time really heals all sorrows?

Yes, cause I wanted more gay anime. Why can't they write a good heterosexual anime for once?

KyoAni has never made a yuri anime, delusional one.

This looks even less yuri than normal

Someone should tell Kyoani that there's a crisis in the industry and you can't just make a tv show with movie quality.

They're stopping themselves with their shitty blur filters. At least there doesn't seem to be a chromatic aberration one this time.

It's not a yuri anime you retard

>yuri bait
This has zero "yuri bait" in it you retard.

I have high hopes for Mitsuboshi Colors but I doubt it's going to be that amazing. I'm sure Saiki S2 will be as fun as the first though.

Who knows. Maybe only time can heal KyoAni's lack of good shows in the last five years or so.

Not necessarily heal but it does make it hurt less.

Who's doing the Japanese version, though?

Considering it's on Netflix, and the fact that it appears to be far more anticipated outside Japan than within, this sounds like a possible Western-pandering show ala Space Dandy.

Ramen Daisuki Koizumi-san? If the live action fans watch it and it turns out to be a good SoL, it might end up doing decently.

Probably A-1 Pictures.

>Free
>Kyoukai
>Phantom World
>Amagi
>yuri

Hyouka was a good heterosexual anime, Kevin-kun.

Okay, I'm hyped.

>whoever make the next idol or fujo show?

Troyca?

That Idolish 7 looks like it's going to strike hard

This show is getting so much hype I feel like there's no way it'll live up to expectations. It'll be shitposted to death once it starts airing.

The reviews and comments I'm reading elsewhere seem like the ones who saw it really liked it. No idea though if that's going to assure me, or if it's only going to make me more worried.

No Strongest Race version?

Man those weak squats embarrass my slav soul.

Just like mindless fans who who review & defend The Last Jedshit right?
Because only hardcore fans who are willing to watch that kind of premier before the series even aired on TV.

>that picture
>"strongest race"
Pinoy Pride was a mistake.

Jokes on you I haven't watched The Last Jedi yet. Also, probably not: the episodes were screened at Anime Expo and AFA, events which tend to be full of normies.

>That French version
When is it going on sale?

Exactly.
NU-Kyoani hardcore fans are normalfags & casuals.
Pic related.

Hardcore fans can't be casuals by definition.

This is going to be beautiful and boring as fuck like all their recent shows have been.

Maid Dragon was actually kind of okay, though it could have been better. I don't really get the hate for it here.

Japan watched first 3 eps in cinemas and confirms its AOTY

They're only like Kyoani, they are still casual in Anime & Manga in general.

'Just because you're hardcore Apple fanboy, doesn't mean you're Unix expert.'

Phantom World is their only recent show that has been boring.

This is gonna be a typical KyoAni boring sol, i tell ya!

-----------

Immediately, the girl aimed the mechanical bow and shot an iron arrow. It perfectly hit the handle of the axe stuck in the prisoner’s head. With the impact of the arrow, the blade was buried further into his cranium. The prisoner continued screaming until he collapsed backwards with an agonized, painful expression.

All chatter ceased.

Without paying the crowd any mind, the girl moved her petite feet in the direction of the convulsing prisoner, aiming the bow towards his torso and firing another arrow as she drew closer. It was a ruthless, precise, mechanical murder. The iron arrow pierced his chest and took his life away for good.

The girl retrieved the axe from the corpse and swung it lightly downwards, the blood and fat on the blade splashed onto the floor. She also seemed familiar with the successive pattern of collecting the iron arrows and repositioning them. Although her frame was of a young child when she stood still, her image was that of a skilled hunter when she moved.

No one had foreseen that the rug laid on the training ground would be stained with the prisoners’ blood. But from then on, that place would be covered in it. A girl soldier who would engrave her name in the history of Leidenschaftlich’s army was about to be born. As the spectators fearfully embraced that premonition, their stares focused on Gilbert.

He stood up, leaning his body against the security rail. Once more, he gave the order, yelling on top of his lungs, “Kill!!”

The girl moved like an automated doll. She sped up, her small body progressively lowering. Again, she threw the axe, still glistening with blood, into the vital point of one of them.