ITT: Characters that LITERALLY saved the series

I’ll start with an obvious one.

shit thread die teen

Excellent choice

uwu

these two saved the anime for decades to come

Is that Asanagi's work?

Every episode except six, seven, and eight were excellent. Nine 9/10s, three 6/10s, and one 10/10 still overall makes it a fantastic series.

There is absolutely NOTHING wrong with anyone wanting to become a cute.

Nothing wrong

Have you already tried? If so, pics please

Made in Abyss manga was almost axed, only to bounce back when Nanachi appeared. Then Tsukushi want to get Nanachi killed off in self-sacrifice but Editor says no.

Traps and reverse traps are 90% gay

Yeah, and? Something's not good or bad based on how popular it is.

>Trap that wasn't really a trap, just a dude who wore a skirt better than most of the girls
>Was a bro to MC
>Wanted to fuck his boss, aka best girl
>Literal boner at all times with his dumb loli detective
>Almost blew a hundred loads in public to the thought of using her straw when it moved towards him when they were in a cafe as an indirect kiss

Can’t bost 3D boipucci on a 2D board. Sorry user

What if it turned out Sakurako was a Trap all along.

Would she still be your Waifu anons’?

Pic related
Then bost it somewhere else big boy

go erp somewhere else

>It's another trap thread

Who said this was a trap thread? It’s not mentioned anywhere in the OP....

>implying Blend S needed saving
Blend S is easily one of the top 3 shows this season, and has been from the start. the only thing that changed after Hideri made his debut is the threads have filled up with obnoxious trapfags.

>obvious joke character that only existed purely because its a trap for epic lulz
>reason to watch Yahari
trapfags pls

aka SAVED THE SHOW

Agreed. I like Hideri but Blend S would be good without him too. His Western fanbase is mostly terrible but that's inevitable with traps these days.

I see, it's like QUALITY right?

No you dumb fuck.

Where's Senkuu?

Expected

I agree Blend S is a gem but it did suffer a slight decline before he entered. The best aspect of this show is its comedy, especially when it involves the dichotomy between the girls' personalities on and off stage and the interactions they have with each other. After about 7 eps. they started drifting away from that and focusing on their boring life outside the job and hinting at romance but it was really dull. That's exactly when Hideri stepped in and gave the show a breath of fresh air because they could explore the same comedic interactions with him. So yeah, Hideri saved Blend S, even if it's only for 2 episodes (last one was shit).

Hikki's relationships with Saika is the most genuine, and I am not joking

Yes. because watching a cancer take hold of it’s host and slowly kill it is entertaining and hilarious as fuck to watch

Such analysis.

I commend you on your autism.
you are completely right though

I don't understand, stop being a faggot.

No.

I’ll make you understand.

Cancer is a mutation in your DNA resulting in abnormalities to be replicated and spread throughout the host entity until it takes over completely and kills the host

HIDERI is Blend-S own abnormality that has now replicated and multiplied throughout the fanbase to the point of Stage 3 cancer. The show will be slowly killed by this character alone thanks to it being cancerous.

If you still don’t understand this analogy then kill yourself

Saika doesn't try to get him to change and stop hurting himself, he exists as nothing more than a joke character and unimportant to the plot.

Stop being autistic.

yup, it is

is right. After all, you watch Yahari for Haruno.

cant deny it was a good attempt, but nothing could save the pile of garbage that is apocrypha

>trap
>saved the series
>not ruined the series

best surprise of all time

Ferris saved Re:Zero for me. He is great.

Fuck. Do not do this to me. I'm from a conservative family. I really want to stop masturbating to traps because despite it not being gay. It does kinda feel gay after fapping.

>The main reason Apocrypha is shit because he let Sieg free.

on the contrary
there's something TERRIBLY wrong with people who don't want to become cute
like, what the fuck is wrong with you?

How do you think your conservative family would feel about you masturbating to cartoons in general? In for a penny in for a pound.

This is fine

>tranny introduced
>threads go to shit